Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why We Dont Get Reward What We Want [Event]? (Or Im Missing Something)

LostShadow

I was thinking why not have it so people get both Hand-cannons since there isn't any real hint saying that we don't get both. It says if the Grineer win or Corpus wins, that determines the Vandal/Wraith reward. It just says you need 100 missions complete to get the BP/Gun (potato). I was actually hoping that we get the BP of the side we don't support and the Gun on the side we do support. Worth the work if it was like that.

Am I the only one who thinks the reward system is more or less perfectly implemented? This is WAR. One side has to lose and the current system makes your choice of faction to support actually meaningfull.

Overall the rewards are generous and the new game mode is fun. Furthermore, I would expect to see all weapons released at some point down the road anyway.

got to agree really it makes much more sense to get the weapon based of the side you are fighting for, just the winning side gets it slotted and the losers get the bp for their side. 

I mean no offence to the design team but I went for  grinner as I would prefer not to carry a portable dust buster about

Am I the only one who thinks the reward system is more or less perfectly implemented? This is WAR. One side has to lose and the current system makes your choice of faction to support actually meaningfull.

yea but i support corpus and i dont get anything from them... but on other side i get gun(bp) from grinner i didnt support ... rly DE

Btw. why did thy put war in game if we wont get stuff what we fight for ... its like i fight for red and blue win, i got reward from blue which i didnt supprt...

Edited by LostShadow

yea but i support corpus and i dont get anything from them... but on other side i get gun(bp) from grinner i didnt support ... rly DE

Btw. why did thy put war in game if we wont get stuff what we fight for ... its like i fight for red and blue win, i got reward from blue which i didnt supprt...

giving the fact the lotus says she can steal the bp, I really can't see the problem in getting the rewards for the side you side with. this way its shows who you supported during this event (sry but holo badges don't really cut it)

The losing team will have their weapons put away to be used later.

That's why we all get rewards from one faction, no matter who we side with.

that still leave the 49% of the player base with stuff they didn't want, it would have been better not to show the rewards at all.

that way they would have been less complaining over who wins and less whining about the weapons 

Edited by Cetamana

thy are not fighting for guns thay are fighting for 5 mission end reward and thats how grinner started winning

which is why I said it would have been better not to see the rewards. I picked my side and I am sticking with it the rewards while a nice bonus are the problem in the first place. would have been better not to have them, then people would not be fighting for the side that gives the better payout

I like the fact that the outcome of the war has an actual effect on the player base. Sorry to the people who don't get everything that they want in the end, but I think it is absolutely a good mechanic.

On a semi related note I wish one of the rewards would have been a non-consumable bp for a deployable shield osprey/roller grenade from the gear section

which is why I said it would have been better not to see the rewards. I picked my side and I am sticking with it the rewards while a nice bonus are the problem in the first place. would have been better not to have them, then people would not be fighting for the side that gives the better payout

uhhh yea. ( i thought you are talking about final reward) in that case yea...

Right, but everyone will get everything later. This is favorable to giving one team what they want and never giving them the chance to receive the alternative prizes. 

Actually, if they went with the route of giving the things both sides wanted, then they could use both weapons as rewards for later events.