The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What order were the PC Relays destroyed in?

Erebus

Question

Hello all,

I would really appreciate some help with a bit of research I'm doing. I'm trying to figure out what order the PC relays were destroyed in.

I didn't play Warframe during the time that Eyes of Blight was running and I don't think I know anyone who was actively playing back then either. However for a roleplay group that I'm in, I really need to know the specific order the relays were destroyed in. One of my characters lived for a short while on the Vesper [Venus] relay before it was destroyed. This is the relay I'm most interested in because I'm not sure if she would've been aware of other relays being destroyed. Any help would be DEEPLY appreciated. 

Thank you so much everyone! 💖

-----

Update: Answer was provided by GrayArchon. My question can now be considered closed!

8 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Jem991 said:

1/3/2015 vesper blow up by vayhek fomorian

OP wasn't asking when Vesper was destroyed; they were asking in what order-

Vesper (Venus)

Orcus (Pluto)

OP is curious if Orcus was destroyed first or last. If first then their Operator likely knew, if Vesper was destroyed first then the RP could go into the quest to find family say on Orcus and is horrified to learn it too was destroyed; just a theory :)

Thank you Claudija,

Yes I am trying to figure out what order the four Pc relays were destroyed in, not when. (It doesn't look like Orcus was ever destroyed on Pc.) I'm most interested in Vesper specifically. 

I really need help from someone who was actually around during the event and might be able to know
------

Please see answer below!

Hey! I did a ton of research on this for my writeup on the event, which you can find here: https://www.orokinarchives.com/operation-eyes-of-blight/

I trawled through hours of YouTube content that was posted around that time, along with Tweets from official Warframe accounts. There were 20 Fomorian ships that appeared, 16 of which were destroyed before they demolished a Relay. Here are all 20. The Relay destruction events are bolded. All times are in UTC.

Relay threatened Fomorian appeared Status
Vesper 19 Dec, 07h00 Relay saved
Strata 19 Dec, 21h32 Relay destroyed
Kronia 20 Dec, 07h04 Relay saved
Orcus 21 Dec, 11h31 Relay saved
Larunda 21 Dec, 11h57 Relay saved
Leonov 22 Dec, 18h45 Relay destroyed
Kuiper 22 Dec, 23h47 Relay saved
Vesper 25 Dec, 18h19 Relay saved
Kronia 26 Dec, 02h04 Relay saved
Larunda 27 Dec, 03h55 Relay saved
Kuiper 27 Dec, 14h27 Relay destroyed
Orcus 28 Dec, 20h36 Relay saved
Vesper 29 Dec, 04h53 Relay saved
Kronia 30 Dec, 10h42 Relay saved
Larunda 30 Dec, 13h17 Relay saved
Vesper 31 Dec, 23h22 Relay saved
Orcus 01 Jan, 00h22 Relay saved
Vesper 02 Jan, 05h32 Relay destroyed
Larunda 02 Jan, 12h53 Relay saved
Kronia 02 Jan, 14h36 Relay saved

18 hours ago, ilia_elf said:

for a roleplay group that I'm in, I really need to know the specific order the relays were destroyed in. One of my characters lived for a short while on the Vesper [Venus] relay before it was destroyed. This is the relay I'm most interested in because I'm not sure if she would've been aware of other relays being destroyed. Any help would be DEEPLY appreciated. 

To answer your specific question, Vesper was the first Relay threatened, but the last Relay destroyed. The Tenno destroyed four Fomorians that were threatening Vesper before the fifth one destroyed it. Anyone on Vesper would have been well aware that the Fomorians were coming.

You can also find on the writeup post the taunts that Vay Hek sent to each of the Relays right before they were destroyed. These taunts were broadcast in every screen on the Relay seconds before it was destroyed.

EDIT: One last thing. Vesper was the first Relay added for a stress test, on 28 November 2014. I'm not sure how valid you'd consider that for RP, as it was only available to some players. The Relays were made public on 11 December 2014, which means that Vesper Relay only existed for 35 days (22 days for the public) before it was destroyed. The other Relays lasted even less time. Use that info how you will.

1 hour ago, GrayArchon said:

To answer your specific question, Vesper was the first Relay threatened, but the last Relay destroyed. The Tenno destroyed four Fomorians that were threatening Vesper before the fifth one destroyed it. Anyone on Vesper would have been well aware that the Fomorians were coming.

You can also find on the writeup post the taunts that Vay Hek sent to each of the Relays right before they were destroyed. These taunts were broadcast in every screen on the Relay seconds before it was destroyed.

EDIT: One last thing. Vesper was the first Relay added for a stress test, on 28 November 2014. I'm not sure how valid you'd consider that for RP, as it was only available to some players. The Relays were made public on 11 December 2014, which means that Vesper Relay only existed for 35 days (22 days for the public) before it was destroyed. The other Relays lasted even less time. Use that info how you will.

This is literally amazing!!!

I can't thank you enough for this and wow I was dead wrong on my guess. Well all except Strata but I figured the first to be rebuilt had to be the first that was destroyed. Thank you also for linking your work. I'm super excited to share this info with my group, it changes a LOT and is incredibly helpful. I'm so glad to have people like you around to help all of us new-ish players with questions. Thank you again!

Anyone else can consider this topic closed.

3 minutes ago, ilia_elf said:

This is literally amazing!!!

I can't thank you enough for this and wow I was dead wrong on my guess. Well all except Strata but I figured the first to be rebuilt had to be the first that was destroyed.

I'm very happy even one other person found this helpful. My perfectionism demanded that I find out the sequence for every single Fomorian even though I thought it was a pretty silly task. You're very welcome.

4 minutes ago, ilia_elf said:

Thank you also for linking your work. I'm super excited to share this info with my group, it changes a LOT and is incredibly helpful. I'm so glad to have people like you around to help all of us new-ish players with questions. Thank you again!

Feel free to check out the rest of the website. My goal was to reproduce the lore and story as it was experienced, since the lore of past Operations, Tactical Alerts, and other temporary events is not available for new players. To that end, you'll find similar writeup posts for all other events (including the current Operation: Orphix Venom, which should have a writeup on Monday). Let me know if you have any other questions about past events and how they unfolded.

1 minute ago, GrayArchon said:

Feel free to check out the rest of the website. My goal was to reproduce the lore and story as it was experienced, since the lore of past Operations, Tactical Alerts, and other temporary events is not available for new players. To that end, you'll find similar writeup posts for all other events (including the current Operation: Orphix Venom, which should have a writeup on Monday). Let me know if you have any other questions about past events and how they unfolded.

That sounds amazing! I'm also doing the same thing for my roleplay group. We have essentially been turning Warframe into a written RPG. The leader is working on translating combat, weapons and other content into a written/dice role system. I'm doing a rewrite of all of the Warframe lore into RPG. This includes turning the way in-game actions works into RPG content.  (Example: The foundry building Warframes doesn't fit the lore. Things like that should be handled by Helminth.)

The problem is, I wasn't around for older events like Eyes of Blight and couldn't find any way to specifically track this information. I'm genuinely thrilled to be able to look through your website. I will definitely put that information to good use! 

Archived