Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

MR 30 rewards are like 2020 more than just disapointing

I thought the rewards were fine other than two main things that sorta chaffed me.

1. The remake of the Symbols should have been optional. I sorta preferred the old ones to be honest.

2. The Blessing would have made more sense if it could be used in your Dojo rather than on some relay. So instead of being able to give out a blessing to those that help me work for it in "our" guild, now all my guild mates will have to travel to some random relay to receive it? Meh... worthless.

Could at least allow it to be given in Dojo's as well.

Other than that I believe the rewards are fairly appropriate. Thank you DE!

Edited by Aesthier
On 2021-01-01 at 8:15 AM, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Master rank is meaningless to how the game is played, game knowledge or how skilled a player is. Master Rank should be deleted. Progression should be Star chart and Quest based. Not sit in a couple of levels spam buttons level weapon delete weapon so on and so on. All the MR test should then be rolled in to game tutorials for all players. All those MR 30 rewards should be given to players who have completed the star chart and all the quests to date too IMO. 

I think the weaponry is better when it comes to Warframe's vision of mastery. It's literally about mastering the usage, which is why I also like how forma doesn't count (improving a mastered weapon is simply stating you favor that weapon). 

As for the rewards, I can't wait to get them! Looks great and are definitely usable.

On 2021-01-01 at 10:21 PM, Ver1dian said:

Everyone wants to play the smart!@# without ever having a thought of whether he actually sounds like an idiot.

One says the rewards are not enough, another that they're randomly selected...

Loadouts, riven slots, umbra forma, that's the most late game reward you can get in this game.

This is worth a lot more than another cosmetic item.

umbra forma ... okay lul

7 hours ago, GEN-Son_17 said:

think the weaponry is better when it comes to Warframe's vision of mastery. It's literally about mastering the usage

But you’re not mastering anything you’re just spamming E and waiting on a timer.  There’s no progression there.  Star chart and quests have progression. Max progression equals mastery. 

Edited by (XBOX)YoungGunn82