Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baroo have only garbage

johnolesen77

Baroo?  Baro and Maroo have been shipped and I didn't know about it? 

As Baro Ki'Teer's inventory rotates every 4 - 5 months, I'm wagering that @(PSN)Madurai-Prime is right in that you've been perusing his inventory for a long while now and it's a lot of repeats for you.  As someone that's been around a long while, all I can tell you is that your complaint is falling on deaf ears and that all you can do is be patient and wait until something you didn't get last time ends up in the rotation the next time, something new that you haven't seen before is slipped in.  

Or wait for the next TennoCon and buy yourself a virtual pass for everything to show up all at once.  

1 hour ago, johnolesen77 said:

How come what he have become more and more garbage each time hes here.

So, these are "garbage"?

• Prisma Grakata
  • Primed Point Blank
  • Primed Regen

While you may have obtained everything Ki'Teer has to offer in the past and at the moment, other players will appreciate seeing things they haven't obtained yet from Ki'Teer.

I think decorations and non weapon/mod should not count as new items, it's really disappointing!

It's not like baro comes every other day, it's once every 2 weeks, pretty sure it won't be much of any problem, at the worst once a month we should get a new mod or weapon!

although i agree that baro is unfairly far more useful for newer players than older ones, and it's impossible for the devs to create entirely new items every two weeks -or even a month, but i do think that baro's usefulness inside the game is crazy bad. i've seen gatcha features on freemium mobile games that are more useful than baro.

so yeah, i can agree with some rework.

how about a "pre-order" system? say, you pay him an amount of ducats to order certain item, then he'll be guaranteed to bring that item on his next visit. you still need to wait, but at least it'll be two weeks instead of sixteen years.

or how about a "memory" system? baro will less likely to bring items that you already have. of course this might be problematic for veterans who want to repurchase and own multiple items, but imma say it's still a better system that what we have right now.

yes, those kind of systems requires personalized inventory for every players. but i honestly think that it'll be worth it.

reworks requires too much time and efforts? then forget about it, just double the amount of items that baro brings. that way, the rotation speed will be twice as fast and people will get whatever items they want faster and just stop going to baro altogether when they already have everything. triple it would be even better.
but then people would just buy everything and forget about baro just like they forget about maroo's bazaar? worry not, he can mention when he have new items on his mail, so when baro actually have some, people who do look for new items can storm the relay like it's black friday.

not gonna make baro the groundbreaking feature of the game like he aspired to be, but definitely will save a lot of disappointment and making threads like these.

If Baro brought something truly new every single time, people that just started the game recently would never be able to catch up buying stuff from the past, either because he didn't have it in inventory this trip or if he just brought more every time you'd not be able to afford everything. There are other people that play the game too. Stop being so selfish, it's not all about you.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Literally no one is asking for this.

Baro since release has always brought 1 new item to addition of previous items. WHICH IS FINE! No one's complaining about this.

However, the 1 new item turned from prime mods, cosmetics, weapons etc. To exclusively decoration garbage that does literally nothing. Like c'mon, explain to me how prex cards can enhance our gameplay?

That's what's annoying, he doesn't need a rework, he needs to be decent again. And if so many people are obsessed with decorating which btw adds absolutely nothing to the game, why not have him bring 1 decent item and 1 garbage bin. That way at least there's choice, that way he brings something for those that actually play the game.

I'm sitting on ten thousands of ducats for years now because he won't stop bringing decorations. 

This nonsense started with that stupid pedestal prime which apparently made DE earn BILLIONS of dollars. Now he exclusively brings this nonsense.

---

And for ideas on what he could bring, there's thousands of posts here, on reddit, heck, I've seen feedback on him on sites that have less than 0% to do with videogames.

---

If anything "failed" in this game, it's the exotic trader that is popular in other games by turning him exclusively into an Ikea shop.

the way you start your reply tell us all that this will be fun.
because literally at least one person was asking for that. which is me. literally. i just asked.

apparently your problem is you don't like decorations, while many others do. you said it yourself, so many people are obsessed with it, and it made DE billions of dollars. so your problem is actually not a problem for many others. your words, not mine. "so many people are obsessed" and "DE made billions of dollars". people want decorations, you don't.

my problem in the other hand -as you can see in my post, is he doesn't bring the "old" items that me and some others want.

so let's just forget everything, and at least agree on this: we have different problems.
i suggest solution for my problem, systems where people can buy old items they want easier.
i don't know what you want as your solution. you have thousands of ducats, so you want what? DE make new items everyday? so suggest it then. there's no need to dismiss other's problem because you don't experience it. if it'll mean better experience for both of us, i will support your suggestions. in the end of the day, we're all players. all we want is what's best for us all.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Literally no one is asking for this.

Baro since release has always brought 1 new item to addition of previous items. WHICH IS FINE! No one's complaining about this.

However, the 1 new item turned from prime mods, cosmetics, weapons etc. To exclusively decoration garbage that does literally nothing. Like c'mon, explain to me how prex cards can enhance our gameplay?

That's what's annoying, he doesn't need a rework, he needs to be decent again. And if so many people are obsessed with decorating which btw adds absolutely nothing to the game, why not have him bring 1 decent item and 1 garbage bin. That way at least there's choice, that way he brings something for those that actually play the game.

I'm sitting on ten thousands of ducats for years now because he won't stop bringing decorations. 

This nonsense started with that stupid pedestal prime which apparently made DE earn BILLIONS of dollars. Now he exclusively brings this nonsense.

---

And for ideas on what he could bring, there's thousands of posts here, on reddit, heck, I've seen feedback on him on sites that have less than 0% to do with videogames.

---

If anything "failed" in this game, it's the exotic trader that is popular in other games by turning him exclusively into an Ikea shop.

Bad news, TyeGoo:  my sources say the next new Baro item will be an enormous Prisma Salt Shaker decoration.

16 hours ago, Duality52 said:

So, these are "garbage"?

• Prisma Grakata
  • Primed Point Blank
  • Primed Regen

While you may have obtained everything Ki'Teer has to offer in the past and at the moment, other players will appreciate seeing things they haven't obtained yet from Ki'Teer.

Exactly the Prisma Grakata is a good expensive weapon and those 2 mods are great for new players. Further the new glyph looks awesome.

22 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

You mean DE earned billions in in-game credits that have absolutely no real world value?

I can't help but notice OP has not responded, which leads to me to believe this is a troll post.

Nevertheless, I'll wade in... I'm fine with whatever Baro has, whenever he has it. New players need their opportunities (as someone more wise than I mentioned above) and if I haven't had the good sense to take advantage by now! then I have no one to blame but myself, and least of all DE.

Implications for the OP are there if you read into it. That was intended.

Archived