Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros getting 1 shotted; we need gating mechanism for him

(PSN)Muralivilla

2 hours ago, Teridax68 said:

It's ironic how the frame once known for being the tankiest in the game now struggles with survival more than some of his counterparts, simply because he missed out on the mechanic that allows players to get two-shot instead of one-shot. I'd say the real problem at hand is with the game's nutty scaling system, as I don't think we should ever be one-shot in Warframe to begin with, 

You know what the funny thing is... This problem is already fixed... For Sentients and Lephantis (Hemocyte)....

DE felt like the AI needed these things but all we get is a hand me down 1 Shot Protection.... 

12 minutes ago, cococciolo said:

just put a health gate on the last 20% of inaros maximum health

Not enough.... Make it every 20% for a total of 5 Gates and we have a deal.

8 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Not enough.... Make it every 20% for a total of 5 Gates and we have a deal.

I mean gates are just meant to give you a brief chance against getting 1 shot, having more than 1 health gate works for nidus cause he has to work for them but a health gate for inaros would be passive so it should be like a shield gate equivalent.

26 minutes ago, cococciolo said:

I mean gates are just meant to give you a brief chance against getting 1 shot, having more than 1 health gate works for nidus cause he has to work for them but a health gate for inaros would be passive so it should be like a shield gate equivalent.

Yeah well a brief chance is not enough in a game where damage is unavoidable....

If it's okay for an entire Faction to have 4 Health Gates.... Then I think at the very least Inaros can have 4 Health Gates too.... Preferably with a Invulnerability Gap between each gate..... You know... Because I have to say this so that DE doesn't botch the execution later on.

I think Inaros could get a segmented health bar, similar to Kuva Liches. Depleting a full segment from enemy damage should cause a few seconds of invincibility.

Maybe have the percent of the health segments scale based on max health, so higher max health means more segments the bar is divided into. Base with no mods at unranked should be two segments with a small amount of health left over after the 2nd segment, and potentially have every 1k health more add another segment.

19 hours ago, FeralKuja said:

I think Inaros could get a segmented health bar, similar to Kuva Liches. Depleting a full segment from enemy damage should cause a few seconds of invincibility.

Maybe have the percent of the health segments scale based on max health, so higher max health means more segments the bar is divided into. Base with no mods at unranked should be two segments with a small amount of health left over after the 2nd segment, and potentially have every 1k health more add another segment.

wow this sounds very plausible. And a good idea, a simple mechanism..

Archived