Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Defense Mesa: Using ability 4 near defense objective while fighting Lich or Acolyte would result in sudden mission failure

EvilizationX

I have had this experience many times, where I was playing Mesa in any Defense SOLO, and then a Lich or Acolyte appeared. If I were using abilty 4 near objective when they appeared, the mission would suddenly fail even though the protected objective had full health.

z48I

Just as an example, when there are fissures in orb vallis, put in 4 coolant raknoid drops, cast Amesha's decoy over the crack and watch the fissure.  It will turn dark (a dark ball) periodically, which is a radiation effect. A stray burst fired by a tenno at that point will kill the thermia. Try using mesa's 4 then, bet it breaks the thermia canister. You might be able to stop and let the decoy heal the thermia once you stop shooting. 

rad carpet was my first guess since the first time it happened was against a rad lich. But it still happened vs liches of different elements, I even checked their skills to make sure they couldnt make me damage the objective and yet it still kept on happening. Also, this happened vs acolytes the last few days

Have been having a similar issue with instant mission failures in (mobile) defense missions.
Thought it got one-shotted at first but am convinced sometimes it might be a bug.

Was doing a mobile defense mission, Lich spawned in on the last few seconds on my defense objective. Was fighting the Lich quite far from the objective since it had about 2/3 seconds left for completion. Anyway my defense was succesful as I kept track of the timer and it dissapeared to 0, Lotus gave me the notice of completion to move on to next objective.

What follows is a few seconds after this out of nowhere my mission fails while I am fighting my Lich.

Edit: Just to quickly add, I don't have Mesa. Instant mission failures after Lich appeared happened to me on a variety of frames. Mostly Nova, Nekros and Gara which after reading up on skills I blamed on radiation. Once it happened on Wisp which left me kind of puzzled as the Lich literally just spawned in and was no-where near me (or the objective).

A little note: I cant comment more on the liches of different elements because I am done with all of lich hunting. But what I can say is this, I have killed dozens of liches and only 1 of them was radiation lich, yet it happened against many liches i fought.

Now onto the acolytes: I have done many more testing in steel path belenus and I have boiled it down to 1 specific acolyte that is causing the issue of instant mission failure which is Malice. At first I thought he can oneshot the objective, so I tried fighting him near the objective still, but with him facing away from it, and it was still sudden mission failure

Archived