Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity And Continuity

Goodmage1991

Question

If im using the Well of Life + Energy Vampire trick to kill bosses, should i keep on continuity?

From what i see, EV still only does 4 pulses, so does cont. just increase the time between those pulses?

Edit: From whats been said.

If using the WoL and EV combo, dont use Cont. as it makes the bursts come slower.

With this info i will now I can use the following with a potatoe:

Maxed:

Blind rage - 16 +99% Power Strength -55% Power Efficiency

Focus - 11 +30% Power Strength

Fleeing Expertise - 11 +60% Power Efficiency -60% Power Duration

60-38 = 22 points left for other junk, and thats if there are no polarities.

Edited by Goodmage1991

9 answers to this question

The marked target radiates 4 energy pulses for the duration of the skill, restoring 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 energy for every warframe in range and also causing an amount of damage relative to the remaining health that target has (somewhere between 5 and 10 percent at all levels, after which the damage has armor applied to it). Both the energy restored and damage inflicted are increased by Power Strength

That is correct~ Duration is really only useful on link and Blessing I find.

The marked target radiates 4 energy pulses for the duration of the skill, restoring 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 energy for every warframe in range and also causing an amount of damage relative to the remaining health that target has (somewhere between 5 and 10 percent at all levels, after which the damage has armor applied to it). Both the energy restored and damage inflicted are increased by Power Strength

That is correct~ Duration is really only useful on link and Blessing I find.

Cool, so ill just 1 slot have cont and link, and another not have cont and link and put blind rage.

Continuity is useful for the perma-blessing Trinity. With Fleeting Expertise and Streamline, you can drop your energy costs 75%. You can cancel out the lost duration by using Narrow Minded, since range is not too relevent for most of her abilities. With Continuity and Constitution as well, you can keep blessing active for 20-25s with 25 energy per cast.

Continuity is useful for the perma-blessing Trinity. With Fleeting Expertise and Streamline, you can drop your energy costs 75%. You can cancel out the lost duration by using Narrow Minded, since range is not too relevent for most of her abilities. With Continuity and Constitution as well, you can keep blessing active for 20-25s with 25 energy per cast.

and so the infinite casting began -w- I wanted to do this, just haven't gotten Narrow minded :<

Trinity and +duration is a balancing act.

+Duration will increase the length of time Blessing's immunity lasts for your team, and increase the length of time Link lasts for you. It helps with survivability

-Duration will drastically increase the energy return rate from Energy Siphon, meaning you can cast link+blessing more often, but they wont last as long. It helps with utility. It also makes the instant kill combo with WoL and EV faster and easier.

Personally I love my -duration build when in a group; teammates love having infinite energy and are used to surviving without blessing. +Duration is my build of choice for solo missions or defenses where massive groups of enemies means more energy orbs are available for teammates and theres a higher chance of teammates dying when blessing is not active.

Edited by Darzk