Cleanse the Vault bounty, pickup the emitters stage. How does it work>

Question

Having problems with the emitter stage of this bounty.   I keep going towards the fissure  and a force field of some sort keeps slowing me down and then runs out of power and disappears before I get to the fissure, preventing me from closing them.  This is a very frustrating task. I'm failure here every time.

10 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, XTROPrime said:

Having problems with the emitter stage of this bounty.   I keep going towards the fissure  and a force field of some sort keeps slowing me down and then runs out of power and disappears before I get to the fissure, preventing me from closing them.  This is a very frustrating task. I'm failure here every time.

>Bullet Jumps and dodge rolls... Honestly, i didn't even notice that slowing down effect until like the 3rd or 4th time i did that bounty, since i usually use bullet jumps and dodge rolls for the gotta go fast...

I think the slowing effect is actually due to Infested enemies called Blighted Maggots or something similar that burst out of the bright yellow nodules that show up everywhere. Try avoiding those or jumping over them. If you're slowed down, rolling should dislodge the Maggots.

Is your operator able to do a decent range void dash, that will get you to the outer fissures easier, (can be done with a warframe though) I always do the ones at the outer edges first.

That slow down effect I think is when you get close to the fissure it's like your're being pushed back, if it's that just do a slide into the fissure apply canister.

I use Revenant his 4th skill does a great job at dispatching the enemies in those Arcana bounties.

Personally, I grab a warframe that can CC enemies like Hyldryn and then have it pick up the emitter. I then switch to operator mode and leave the warframe by the recharge station to void dash my way to the objectives. This makes it easier for me to track down the fissures without a time limit since the emitter remains at a 100%. Find the nearest fissure and phase back into warframe mode to seal it. You can also go into Necramech mode if you feel that the operator is too fragile. 

• Like 2

Like others have said, the slowdown is actually caused by the yellow maggots latching onto you.  I found that swinging my melee weapon once or twice clears them, though they are all over the place and more will latch on.  So either bullet-jump, mix some weapon swings into your run, or try to clear a path to the fissure before you grab an emitter.

Lots of good advice here. Just want to add that all the fissures are visible after the bounty phase is started, so you can actually scout how to get to the next one you plan to close and "mark" it on the map. If you have problems finding your way fast enough when the fissures are far away (or a long way "up" or "down"), this will make it easier to conclude the phase (even it it takes a bit longer).