The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"rush" Button Asking Full Price For Platinum.

redregon

I am unsure if this is an intentional design but what I would really like to see is the platinum cost for rushing something in the foundry to be pro-rated based on how much time has elapsed to build the item.

Currently, it will ask for full price throughout the entire build time-span but I think it would improve the player's experience with the foundry if the cost to rush the build were pro-rated based on how much time has elapsed.

So, say you're building a weapon and you've only got about 1/5th the time left I think it would be fairer to have the platinum cost be 1/5th of the full cost to rush it.

I think this would help save players the choice of having to wait for the entire time and in a sense it would encourage them to spend their platinum a little more since they might not be willing to pay the full rush price but might be willing to drop half that and wait for half the time it takes to build... and in some players cases, they may not be able to afford the full rush price but could afford it if they were to let it get half-way through.

i'd like this idea too..

just base it off of the cost to rush items we already have...

ie; 12h items cost like 10 to rush.. 1 day items cost 20 to rush.. (or whatever. haven't had enough plat to bother paying attention to it till recently)

and then as the time remaining counts down below each mark, the cost to rush drops down to the next stage.

i'd like this idea too..

just base it off of the cost to rush items we already have...

ie; 12h items cost like 10 to rush.. 1 day items cost 20 to rush.. (or whatever. haven't had enough plat to bother paying attention to it till recently)

and then as the time remaining counts down below each mark, the cost to rush drops down to the next stage.

That wouldn't work because then reactors and catalyst would cost 20 plat to rush.

That wouldn't work because then reactors and catalyst would cost 20 plat to rush.

I havent built a reactor or catalyst yet but im pretty sure the 12 hr things cost 25 to rush. So they unless it changes based on item and not on time they should cost more than 20 to rush.

I havent built a reactor or catalyst yet but im pretty sure the 12 hr things cost 25 to rush. So they unless it changes based on item and not on time they should cost more than 20 to rush.

No.

a reactor or catalyst rush time is 10 plat ... ?

Well yeah.. if it cost 20 or more then why would you even bother rushing it when you can just buy one for 20?