Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Get Rewards From Corpus And Grineer?

ZaBr0m

I want to know that if I play 100 missions for corpus on gravidus and 100 for grineer on ara can I get both melee and secondary weapons???????

no because both will balance out to 0 . for every +1 corpus point is -1 grineer

No, It will not count as 0. This only applies to clan contributions. It will count as 200 missions, however if you keep it this way you won't get any rewards as they both aren't more then each other.

Lets say you do 100 Grineer and 101 Corpus. You will get T1 - T3 Rewards for Corpus as it is more with than against it. 

Better choose a side before you get nothing Tenno!

I want to know that if I play 100 missions for corpus on gravidus and 100 for grineer on ara can I get both melee and secondary weapons???????

no, you'll get the losing side's reward that way.

if you want, do 50 of each and when the victor is clear do one extra on that side to get the majority and the prize.

the melee given is only the winner's side; if you're on the winning side the secondary is theirs pre-made with catalyst and slot, if you're on the losing side you get the winning side's weapon bp.

no because both will balance out to 0 . for every +1 corpus point is -1 grineer

also not true. that's for battle pay only; the end-of-event rewards are 100 total missions.