Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soloing Void Defense?

d1ru

Only possible with Nyx ATM. Fusion MOA don't care about snow globe and rape Frost with his 1200 shields and 700 hp in like 3 seconds in last waves of T3 defense.

wrong assumption. MOA do not attack you. they target a pod. fusion drones however indeed attack player first, not MOAs.

this is why you have acrid. because ogris only viable for first 7-8 waves and killing off remnants of the wave because acrid running out of ammo really fast. Rest of the mission you are using acrid. Kestrel also helps because of ragdoll on throw and ground slamm. Also Wyrm is doing great job with his CC ability.

Also it would be a nice idea to have 3-5 old pistol ammo packs with you.

Edited by Althix

Mag pull if you stay away from the pod a little works somewhat, but I just got my mag prime and am in the process of formaing her to the build I want.

Acrid to clean up the heavies you pulled and flux to slice em up (if you bought tons of ammo packs before they implemented this crap gear we have now).

Otherwise it is more push to group when you really do not want to.

snowglobe + narrow minded(i used rank 7), size is big enough for you, your sentinel and the pod, and small enough that only ancients can sometimes hit the pod, and wyrm helps a lot with ancients and MOAs.

i was running as nyx as suggested, potatoed at lvl 20, and getting reamed in cyath. forgot all about wyrm, so ill try that now, should help a bit

i was running as nyx as suggested, potatoed at lvl 20, and getting reamed in cyath. forgot all about wyrm, so ill try that now, should help a bit

apparently i wasnt utilizing chaos as i should. after equipping it, it made the job quite a bit easier, but it was still hard. had to keep on my toes for sure.not sure i would WANT to solo void defense that way. and heck, it was cyath. nothing was shooting me.