Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I invest in the Twin Grakatas?

-SilverWolfPrime-

Question

I've been struggling to look for a long term secondary weapon to use for the game, just something fun and not necessarily top tier, but something that can still be viable. While leveling up some of my equipment, I've really, REALLY enjoyed using the Twin Grakatas. I would love to invest in it, but I'm not sure if I should over other options. I have a fully modded Kuva Nukor with a 38.6% Toxin Bonus and a 2 Forma Pyrana Prime to use instead, but I have a Riven for the Twin Grakatas and I've been having more fun with it than the other two. I am also unsure because I'm not sure if DE would decide to release a Prisma variant of the Twin Grakatas.

Should I invest into the Twin Grakatas I have, or should I use the ones I have and wait for an upgraded version of it?

11 answers to this question

yes u should. they do a lot of damage quickly with the really really high fire rate. the only downside is that u use so much ammo and pistol ammo only gives 20 at a time so u might run out quickly but they are useful when being swarmed as spray and pray is good with them imo

22 minutes ago, JimmuTanno88 said:

If you like twin grakata, invest, but you may want to heavily consider getting primed pistol ammo mutation, those things eat through ammo like sulfiric acid though paper.

What's direly needed in the exilus slot is steady hands, and for ammo management one should use arcane pistoleer / energized munitions.

19 minutes ago, Proscriptor said:

What's direly needed in the exilus slot is steady hands, and for ammo management one should use arcane pistoleer / energized munitions.

Why would I need to use Steady Hands? I don't much like the idea of using an Arcane slot or replace an ability with Energized Munitions just to help with Ammo efficiency

And I ask out of curiosity, since I haven't had an issue with weapon recoil on the Twin Grakatas.

Decided to go ahead and invest into the Twin Grakatas. Since I've been farming up Nightwave lately, I'm gonna look into the other recommendations as well (namely the Aksomati Prime, since it turns out I already have a Catalyst and 1 Forma on it already).

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/730327604040695858/797245465010634842/unknown.png?width=1168&height=657

The Twin Grakatas Visi-fevacron is:
+44.4% Reload Speed
+203.7% Damage
+125.4% Critical Chance

What have I done...

Archived