Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan emblem approval. When will it done?

(PSN)VerriaSkullgear

mr please GIFI recently uploaded my first emblem on here and paid the plat requirement , awhile ago around Christmas day or alittle after. Near that day for sure. And I was wondering how much longer will it take for my uploaded emblem to be approved so I could use it? Its been awhile and so far I've had no confirmation that I will be able to see it in my Dojo or use it on my Warframes regailia. In short it hasn't shown up yet. Please help?

After submitting an emblem DE will take ~~1-2 weeks (dependendig on the situation) to verify it, if its approved you will recieve a in-game message saying that your emblem was approved and will be updated along with the next update (I think it can be updated in a hotfix too but expect it 100% confirmed in a mainline), also you need to considerate that DE is right now on vacations so you will need to wait a couple of weeks for the review and then another couple of weeks for the approval and even sometimes the team approves it after the next mainline.

hace 1 hora, (PSN)VerriaSkullgear dijo:

Its been awhile and so far I've had no confirmation that I will be able to see it in my Dojo or use it on my Warframes regailia

Don't worry, after the update your dojo flags, profile icon, emblem, sigil and the other things that displays your clan emblem will automatically update to show the new logo.

My tip would be to focus in something else cuz this will take a bit of time.

I just wanted to know since I was new to the whole Clan emblem thing. And thank you both for answering my questions. And I hope I wasn't imposing at all.  

UpdateJanuary 8th 2021

I just recived inbox update on my Emblem. Thank you very much Dev Team. I'm very greatful, and I wish this New Year to be the very best for you all.I Love You Yes GIF by pikaoleExcited Party GIF

• 3 months later...

hi mate... i want to send an emlbem to approval but Idk whom to send... because when i first spent a  150 plat on emblem(it was copyrighted) it got rejected and some people told me to send an approval to some moderators but idk who they are... i will be glad if u can help me with this if u know 

Archived