Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra simaris stuff missing?

ZeroX4

1 minute ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

Because u can not sell UMBRA

Not pointed at you just saying its stupid excuse
But then why we cant sell it?

Would allowing us to sell it and buy from simaris do any harm or whats the idea behind it?

1 minute ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

Because u can not sell UMBRA

And how does that help people who want more than one copy of Excalibur Umbra, for instance to use different Focus lenses or to Forma differently? Not to mention to have different ability combinations due to the Helminth system.

It is, after all, the very same reason I have 12 Saryn Primes... from before DE ruined her by making her so overwhelmingly meta and allowing plebs to mindlessly win.

Только что, ZeroX4 сказал:

Would allowing us to sell it and buy from simaris do any harm or whats the idea behind it?

U cant complete sacrafice without umbra. Also maybe umbra possibly can be connected to future quests.

10 minutes ago, Xarteros said:

And how does that help people who want more than one copy of Excalibur Umbra, for instance to use different Focus lenses or to Forma differently? Not to mention to have different ability combinations due to the Helminth system.

It is, after all, the very same reason I have 12 Saryn Primes... from before DE ruined her by making her so overwhelmingly meta and allowing plebs to mindlessly win.

Indeed. I can't perfectly fit 6 different builds on my Umbra, and 6 is far from enough. Both Umbra and Skiajati should be purchasable from Simaris.

11 minutes ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

U cant complete sacrafice without umbra. Also maybe umbra possibly can be connected to future quests.

Entirely irrelevant.

The point was made that there's no reason to prohibit its sale if it was added to a store to re-purchase, such as through Simaris.

If you sell Excal Umbra, in order to complete Sacrifice or any future quests you would simply need to re-purchase him.

Much the same way you can sell Xoris partway through the Deadlock Protocol quest, and can't beat Protea in the final battle until you re-purchase and build it from Simaris.

And imagine i need that feature only because i cant remove that bloody lens from my umbra
I even contacted support willing to do whole quest from the scratch or whatever else i would need to do rank it up forma it again whatever anything just remove that god damn lens
But support dont provide such service and im left with a problem and imagine my pain when i see umbral mods but no umbra parts for sell at simaris

1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

You are likely not allowed to sell it because it's directly tied to the game's main story. No other WF is.

Probably Umbra and skjati are part of the end of The New War and the game needs to make sure that you have at least one,but even counting this, i'd love to have extra umbra to have some different polarities. 

Probably cause the only difference between umbra and Excalibur is his sentience (and his interaction with sentients ) - other than his appearance.

DE had planned to make sentience available to other frames but the reaction from the community made them change their minds.

So you don't really want an umbra , you probably want an Excalibur with sentience.

And if you want another frame with 3 umbra forma ? You will probably need umbra forma to build it.

7 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Probably cause the only difference between umbra and Excalibur is his sentience (and his interaction with sentients ) - other than his appearance.

DE had planned to make sentience available to other frames but the reaction from the community made them change their minds.

So you don't really want an umbra , you probably want an Excalibur with sentience.

And if you want another frame with 3 umbra forma ? You will probably need umbra forma to build it.

No, what it's happened is community wanted and still want Umbra passive, but DE tried to push it as temporary. Community wants it as permanent passive to add at each warframe.

4 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

Why is there always people that want the same thing in 153 copies?

You don't need another Umbra

2 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

And imagine i need that feature only because i cant remove that bloody lens from my umbra
I even contacted support willing to do whole quest from the scratch or whatever else i would need to do rank it up forma it again whatever anything just remove that god damn lens
But support dont provide such service and im left with a problem and imagine my pain when i see umbral mods but no umbra parts for sell at simaris

48 minutes ago, (PSN)guzmantt1977 said:

Anyone going to point out that we all Umbra is a special case and different from the other warframes? Always has been, from his introduction. 

Those are pesky irrelevant details in the face of the Throne of Want.

2 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

Need?

NEED?

Amuse me. Why is it a "need"? What terrible thing is going to happen to you if you fail to remove that lens? Your mother is going to stop cleaning your room? Your fingers will fall off?

36 minutes ago, Uan91 said:

No, what it's happened is community wanted and still want Umbra passive, but DE tried to push it as temporary. Community wants it as permanent passive to add at each warframe.

well ... yes,

they changed their minds from making sentience as a temporary buff to a non existent one.

3 hours ago, Xarteros said:

12 of any frame is excessive beyond measure. There is no reason youd ever need 30 mod configs, possibly 60 if you buy the extra, EVEN including helminth possibilities. 

2 minutes ago, (PSN)CommanderC2121 said:

12 of any frame is excessive beyond measure. There is no reason youd ever need 30 mod configs, possibly 60 if you buy the extra, EVEN including helminth possibilities. 

That's the kind of people who wants everything but never uses them

Archived