Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra simaris stuff missing?

ZeroX4

2 hours ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

i think you missed the point of   the explanation and the legal obligation via the leyou agreement

also you specifically asked  about the other user so im unsure of your reply for that, you asked i answered as was prior stated? 

Excalibur Umbra literally had so much red tape on it to even get to global , its not unthinkable that via the wording its not to be re-obtainable or duplicable because of that

now with tencent being an owner maybe, but to my recall they bought leyou and the agreement still stands 

You're definitely mistaking Excal Umbra for Umbra Excal Prime.

2 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

I missed nothing i am well aware of controversial story behind excalibur prime and umbra
I am not winning or losing anything if its possible or not possible
I just find odd ppl trying to pull anything to justify umbra missing from simaris sell list
While i just asked is there a reason and no 1 seems to know i keep reading left and right only made up stories speculations hiding behind lore while its a game for starters and then throwing legal stuff into the mix
I dont mind arguing with ppl and keep finding plot holes or lack of integrity in their claims since all "reasons" could be easily bypassed with either good will or simple old fashion logic
I dont need to have another excalibur umbra i could but i dont need to i can live with what i have (well i do since 4 years so far anyway) its just bizarre that ppl tend to hold to line "no because no" and justify it with any way possible they see fit while its only their made up stories and speculations
Whatever is the real case the fact alone we have 1 item we cant re-buy (actually 2 since skiajati) or re-craft is pretty stupid im just happy i didnt have problem and was only asking

that really seems illogical  and closed minded if you dont try to understand opposing views and the explanation they state things you dont wish accept and no one will change that i guess

no because no isnt what people are saying , users are giving you actual info and reasons you simply dont wish to understand/believe  

like arguing you can breath in space without a suit or some form of containment /filtration, thats a no because you physically cant  

legal obligations are a thing

4 minutes ago, ReaverKane said:

When there's a will, there's a way... And i really lolled at max range STEALTH build...

Stealth farming build that works by using Arcane Trickery and subsumed Rest&Rage. And there's no way to make a complete build without hurting the other two. So I have to leave some slots empty. And I need more than 6 anyways, so why even bring that specific part up?

2 minutes ago, Xaero said:

You're definitely mistaking Excal Umbra for Umbra Excal Prime.

See the source image

I honestly cant tell if your serious right now

excalibur umbra prime  ( sacred shadow sword ) was the founders package frame for star-armor , it was rederived into excalibur umbra for the global build under the agreement reached between de and leyou and are virtually identical save for the prime kept the prime passive and doesnt have AI specter mode  

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

See the source image

I honestly cant tell if your serious right now

excalibur umbra prime  ( sacred shadow sword ) was the founders package frame for star-armor , it was rederived into excalibur umbra for the global build under the agreement reached between de and leyou and are virtually identical save for the prime kept the prime passive and doesnt have AI specter mode  

Exactly. And the agreement you quoted only speaks about Umbra Excalibur Prime, which remains Chinaframe exclusive.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3908840845?pn=0&

On the international forums, there has been a discussion led by Rebecca with regards to the Chinese warframe. This discussion has lead to confusion over what the Umbra Excalibur, Nikana, etc etc. Therefore, we have had a discussion with DE in that effect.

As Rebecca has mentioned, we will be release a series of Umbra warframes (not skins), it is possible that there will be an umbra Excalibur as the first of the umbra series however the "Originator's" (which means founder) umbra Excalibur prime will not be commonly available. The Umbra Excalibur Prime is an exclusive warframe developed by DE for the Chinese version of warframe and is only available to "Originators". This warframe will not appear in game to purchase under the market nor will it drop in game. We (Changyou) and DE has finalized and agreed on this and will not be changing our position on this.

In other developments, the Prime (samurai blade or Nikana) and Prime (drill/screw Kunai) will not be on sale in the market and neither will it drop for China warframe players. These weapon are also exclusive to China warfame "Originators".On the international side however, these weapons will be released under an unknown format (might be event? market? Prime Access or anything that DE can think up of) after China warframe's Originator's pack sale have concluded

So unless you've provided an incomplete summary of the agreement and there actually are details about global Excalibur Umbra distribution, talking about legal obligations is completely irrelevant and misinformative.

Just now, Xaero said:

Exactly. And the agreement you quoted only speaks about Umbra Excalibur Prime.

So unless you've provided an incomplete summary of the agreement and there actually are details about global Excalibur Umbra distribution, talking about legal obligations is completely irrelevant.

See the source image

so .. you do you realize that was the agreement to take make excalibur umbra prime and  into excalibur umbra  or global aka

making excalibur umbra in global exist for us , so that chinaframe didnt have exclusivity 

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

See the source image

so .. you do you realize that was the agreement to take make excalibur umbra prime and  into excalibur umbra  or global aka

making excalibur umbra in global exist for us , so that chinaframe didnt have exclusivity 

???

It's clearly stated in that summary that Umbra Excalibur Prime is a Chinaframe exclusive. And it is. We don't have that warframe. We have another one, Excalibur Umbra, that only looks identically. Chinaframe has it too by the way. Available to anyone who completed Sacrifice quest. And it's considered separate from Umbra Excalibur Prime.

Now where's anything about Excalibur Umbra, which is a separate warframe, in that agreement?

18 minutes ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

that really seems illogical  and closed minded if you dont try to understand opposing views and the explanation they state things you dont wish accept and no one will change that i guess

no because no isnt what people are saying , users are giving you actual info and reasons you simply dont wish to understand/believe  

like arguing you can breath in space without a suit or some form of containment /filtration, thats a no because you physically cant  

legal obligations are a thing

Its like you say i dont believe their theories because i dont want to but then i could say they dont want to accept the fact it would be possible and there is no need to defend against it but they are still like no just because no

In the end i think its safe to assume no 1 really knows and every 1 just suspect the reason instead of reading what ppl who try to cover lack of their knowledge with made up stories write here

Also as i understand (while maybe i dont) the agreement speaks only of selling umbra for real money or plat it does not mention anything about creating copies of existing pieces
So in other words from technical or as you please legal stand point nothing is standing in the way for any1 to be able to get another copy of excalibur umbra 1 way or another

1 minute ago, ZeroX4 said:

Also as i understand (while maybe i dont) the agreement speaks only of selling umbra for real money or plat it does not mention anything about creating copies of existing pieces

No. This agreement only talks about Umbra Excalibur Prime. It's a different warframe. We can't have it at all due to this agreement. We can't buy it and it doesn't drop in game. Unlike Excalibur Umbra, which is obtained as a drop from the quest. DE can do anything they want with Excalibur Umbra.

5 minutes ago, Xaero said:

No. This agreement only talks about Umbra Excalibur Prime. It's a different warframe. We can't have it at all due to this agreement. We can't buy it and it doesn't drop in game. Unlike Excalibur Umbra, which is obtained as a drop from the quest. DE can do anything they want with Excalibur Umbra.

I gonna abuse quote button from that post of yours if any1 again come up with some legal bs
Just warning

But whatever even if its not a different one i dont see how agreement would mention anything about players being unable to get duplicates/copies so even so my argument still stands

32 minutes ago, Reidenshi said:

What does that even mean lol. :D

56 minutes ago, Xaero said:

it really seems strange to have to re-explain this , specially with the wiki and megathread ..and videos 

(the story thus far) 

Warframe when released had a founders package of excalibur PRIME , lato prime, and skana prime are exclusives founders who bought appropriate packages got to own. per de's agreement they would not allow these to ever be obtainable to non founders 

few years later  de and changyou created  stararmor (called chinaframe by some) this is Chinese build of warframe, which had an exclusive Founders frame package, same as global build had excalibur prime founders package(s) , this frame was called sacred shadow sword  aka Excalibur Umbra Prime 

chinaframe Founders package

Spoiler

5SXHPKd.jpg

IRLU0QO.png

Global founders package(s)

it was later found out by users & founders that an excalibur prime variant/parallel existed in stararmor and this caused a huge upset as there was no normal player method to obtain a upgrade from excalibur to something AKIN to excalibur prime and that founders were promised they would have the only excalibur "prime" 

after a few years of debates and rage on the forums/internet an agreement came about between DE and changyou 

the agreement is that EXCALIBUR UMBRA PRIME  would come to global build , this frame cannot be obtained normally and only through special means 

the Name is also shortened to EXCALIBUR UMBRA , and more Umbra themed frames are to come (last update was 125 devstream) 

(7:58)-timestamp, end result global is to receive a virtually identical frame to EXCALIBUR UMBRA PRIME

many questioned if this was a reskin of excalibur prime 

Excalibur Umbra is a SEPARATE frame and is not a RESKIN of Excalibur like prisma or proto , but he can wear all Excalibur related cosmetics 

Per [DE]Danielle:

Hey Tenno, 

Although we appreciate the intrigue we have shared all available plans for Excalibur Umbra at this time on the Forums and in Devstreams #58, #61, #64, and #65. Simply put, we do not want to release Umbra as a reskin. Instead, we are focused on giving it systemic depth and integrating it as a unique component to the game. 

We will continue to update you here on the Forums and in the devstreams as we work to develop Umbra's overall concept. 

Thank you ^.^
also 

Excalibur Prime is not returning.

Excalibur Umbra itself is going to be a direct upgrade to the standard Excalibur warframe that will be available to all tenno new and old 

excalibur umbra is not the same as its china counterpart as its free to all in the global build while excalibur umbra prime  is only available to founders of star armor 

the character ingame models however are the same

the concept that EXCALIBUR UMBRA PRIME vs EXCALIBUR UMBRA are different frames isnt correct as they are the same frame for all intensive purposes 

though recently star armors founders got some goodies when sacrifice hit their version 

aukR5MTiV_icaK3eG5sykm1arDDwy_O56eCvYoIJPA0.png

new beast helmet , legendary core and a noggle statue exclusive to limited excalibur statue owners normally 

the sacrifice is the means at which de granted EXCALIBUR UMBRA PRIME as Excalibur Umbra to global build

which initially granted umbra the prime passive and the ai specter, later the prime passive was removed 

26 minutes ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

after a few years of debates and rage on the forums/internet an agreement came about between DE and changyou

You mean a few days? Debates and rage about China getting an upgraded Excalibur started in August 2015 with the first leaks. And the statement followed couple days later.

the agreement is that EXCALIBUR UMBRA PRIME  would come to global build , this frame cannot be obtained normally and only through special means 

the Name is also shortened to EXCALIBUR UMBRA , and more Umbra themed frames are to come (last update was 125 devstream) 

(7:58)-timestamp, end result global is to receive a virtually identical frame to EXCALIBUR UMBRA PRIME

The agreement is that EXCALIBUR UMBRA PRIME doesn't come to global build and remains exclusive for Chinaframe.

Global Warframe receives a virtually identical frame called EXCALIBUR UMBRA. It's not the same warframe. It's virtually identical. Indeed, mechanically they are different, while the looks are the same. But they are separate warframes. And there's nothing in the agreement about our global EXCALIBUR UMBRA having any limitations in distribution.

the concept that EXCALIBUR UMBRA PRIME vs EXCALIBUR UMBRA are different frames isnt correct as they are the same frame for all intensive purposes

If we follow this logic, the concept that EXCALIBUR PRIME (which is mechanically identical to EXCALIBUR UMBRA PRIME) and EXCALIBUR UMBRA (which is visually identical to EXCALIBUR UMBRA PRIME) are different frames isn't correct either as they all are the same frame for all intents and purposes ("intensive purposes"? :D). And that implies DE broke their promise to global founders, right?

1 minute ago, Xaero said:

You mean a few days? Debates and rage about China getting an upgraded Excalibur started in August 2015 with the first leaks. And the statement followed couple days later.

The agreement is that EXCALIBUR UMBRA PRIME doesn't come to global build and remains exclusive for Chinaframe.

Global Warframe receives a virtually identical frame called EXCALIBUR UMBRA. It's not the same warframe. It's virtually identical. Indeed, mechanically they are different, while the looks are the same. But they are separate warframes. And there's nothing in the agreement about our global EXCALIBUR UMBRA having any limitations in distribution.

If we follow this logic, the concept that EXCALIBUR PRIME (which is mechanically identical to EXCALIBUR UMBRA PRIME) and EXCALIBUR UMBRA (which is visually identical to EXCALIBUR UMBRA PRIME) are different frames isn't correct either as they all are the same frame for all intents and purposes ("intensive purposes"? :D). And that implies DE broke their promise to global founders, right?

• it was debates on forums for a few years in on off topics , constant questions on videos, streams ect, the actual salt topics was a few days but the constant , were is umbra, when is umbra ect ,happened in a almost daily routine till 2018 (most of them were merged into the umbra megathread V1/2/3) 
  • global would eventually get excalibur umbra  June 15, 2018  (3 years later) from the 2015 leaks , so it was a while for us as it was shelved due to second dream and open world project 1 (plains of eidolons) 
  • the prime of excalibur umbra prime dosnt get to come to global , but we received a virtually identical frame and is the same frame for all intensive purposes, shortening the name dosnt change that, as it was to then derive the new umbra line being on par to primes i gather, so you can say they are separate mechanically , i can understand what your saying, but under de /changyou agreement they are the same frame per how it is treated in their agreement ,  Its probbaly accurate to believe that excalibur umbra prime and all comparable likeness will be held to the same identification for them legally .  agreements can be very strict & binding on the specific in that regard. 
  • The founders for what i recall mostly were ok with it, as a direct upgrade for normal users via umbra wasnt a bad thing , didnt affect them as they then keep excalibur prime specific to them  and got excalibur umbra also. though there were 2 founders who made a lot of vocalization about it. the end result is excalibur prime itself  was not technically released  and excalibur umbra prime was released globally by dropping the prime name and making it available to all .
  • though did de  use loop holes and step on global founders, chianframe founders by breaking their exclusivity? thats hard to say on the globals, but chinaframe iirc has a 30day exclusivity on their content before it comes to global, but that hasnt really kept them from not coming to global for a time, plenty of stuff in stararmor has yet to come to global . im not sure if that applied to the founders packages. the nikana and spira primes were released tog lobal via saryn prime access, so id assume that means they are under the same ruling for weapons, items, but founders frame possibly was the one promise they made 

See the source image

58 minutes ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

IF but just IF what you say is correct and you are 100% right then you are right only half way

Again IF you are right then i admit we cant have exaclibur umbra listed as something we can buy from simaris offers
BUUUUUUUT also IF you are right that would mean we cant simply obtain it like any other frame 

SOOOoooooo that would mean if we want a duplicate it would not be as simple as item for sell at some vendor but we need to do something "SPECIAL" as u call it to obtain a duplicate of it since still agreement do not mention anything about players being able to have only 1 copy of it nor dos it say anything about not allowing to create duplicates of already owned copy

At least if you care to look at it from obeying law standpoint this is most accurate interpretation
Kinda same analogy can be used to explain if you are prohibited from driving a car that does not translate to being prohibition from riding in the car as passenger

Or maybe its bad example but more or less you get what i meant

As you stated only trough "special means"
So technically that only mean "not by normal means" and not "only from 1 source which isnt normal one"

Care to argue on that? Im all ears or eyes

27 minutes ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

it was debates on forums for a few years in on off topics , constant questions on videos, streams ect, the actual salt topics was a few days but the constant , were is umbra, when is umbra ect ,happened in a almost daily routine till 2018

Wait a minute. You said the agreement between DE and Changyou happened after a few years of debates and rage:

1 hour ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

But it happened in August of 2015. A few days later.

the prime of excalibur umbra prime dosnt get to come to global , but we received a virtually identical frame

"Virtually" = "practically". It means they are close, but not 100% identical. Excalibur Umbra Prime is Excalibur Prime with a different skin. It makes them virtually identical as well.

So, being virtually identical means that these two frames aren't the same frame. And it means that legal obligations that are applied to one frame don't automatically translate to the other. And it's pure speculation to say that global Excalibur Umbra is tied by legal obligations to Changyou just because Excalibur Umbra Prime is.

the same frame for all intensive purposes

What purposes, and what's so intensive about these purposes?

Spoiler

That's not a serious question, I'm just telling you're misspelling the phrase "for all intents and purposes".

shortening the name dosnt change that

And what about having a new sentience passive? Altered 2nd ability with a new feature? Different looks for the ultimate? Keep in mind that Excalibur Prime is only different to Umbra Prime in skin and helmet. Excal Prime is in fact closer to Umbra Prime than Umbra to Umbra Prime.

2 hours ago, Xaero said:

Stealth farming build that works by using Arcane Trickery and subsumed Rest&Rage. And there's no way to make a complete build without hurting the other two. So I have to leave some slots empty. And I need more than 6 anyways, so why even bring that specific part up?

You can have more than 6... And Using Arcane Trickery + Rest & Range isn't an Umbra build, nor is umbra especially good at using it.

I mean, i don't disagree with the logic of also having Umbra available in the Symaris offerings, i actually agree with it. But giving disingenuous, and kinda dumb, reasons why it should happen is hurting the cause more than it strengthens it.

13 minutes ago, ReaverKane said:

You can have more than 6...

Oh really? Show me how. I don't see a "+" button here, it disappeared after I bought additional 3. Maybe you do?

Warframe0941.jpg

Warframe0943.jpg

And Using Arcane Trickery + Rest & Range isn't an Umbra build

And who defines what is and what isn't an Umbra build? You? You're actually telling me what and how I should use? Nice.

I mean, i don't disagree with the logic of also having Umbra available in the Symaris offerings, i actually agree with it. But giving disingenuous, and kinda dumb, reasons why it should happen is hurting the cause more than it strengthens it.

I mean, if you want to support the topic, you should do that directly instead of trying to spread misinformation and trying to tell me how I should play.

My reasons are:

- more different builds;

- different polarities;

- more different looks.

And you find these reasons disingenuous and dumb? What are your reasons then?

1 minute ago, Xaero said:

Oh really? Show me how. I don't see a "+" button here, it disappeared after I bought additional 3. Maybe you do?

Warframe0941.jpg

And who defines what is and what isn't an Umbra build? You? You're actually telling me what and how I should use? Nice.

I mean, if you want to support the topic, you should do that directly instead of trying to spread misinformation.

Ok, my bad, apprantly you can't have more than six. Wasn't aware it was capped.
The fact that the build runs from a Equinox subsumed skill + an Arcane, makes it not a build that can only be used with Umbra, it can be used with a ton more warframes, and some with even better synergies.

I'm not spreading misinformation, i'm just trying to prevent your fringe, barely applicable reasons to be understood by the people who read this, which devalues the point.
Basically these ideas must be weighed in a form of how many people would benefit from it vs the work involved, and your reasoning is so fringe and outrageous that it will immediately disqualify it in the minds of the devs, and the fact that you're flooding the thread with them, makes it worse.

I'm almost MR 30, have done just about everything you can do with the game, have a ton of high-end min-max builds, and NEVER felt the need to push for more than 4 loadouts. And most people are in that same boat. Which as you might realize it, weakens your argument, and you presenting it as the only argument, by flooding the thread, just undermines the whole idea, instead of strengthening it.

Just now, ReaverKane said:

The fact that the build runs from a Equinox subsumed skill + an Arcane, makes it not a build that can only be used with Umbra, it can be used with a ton more warframes, and some with even better synergies.

So what? There's a fact that different builds can be used on Umbra. And there's a fact we have an unnecessary single-case limitation that locks us in one set of polarities and six different builds at a time.

4 minutes ago, ReaverKane said:

I'm not spreading misinformation

You are. You've said I can have more than 6 builds. That's false info, regardless of you being aware of this fact.

5 minutes ago, ReaverKane said:

i'm just trying to prevent your fringe, barely applicable reasons to be understood by the people who read this, which devalues the point

I've summarized them in previous comment but you started answering earlier, so I'll repeat.

My reasons are:

- more different builds;

- different polarities;

- more different looks.

And you call them disingenuous and dumb? Fringe? Barely applicable? Ok, what are your reasons that will convince DE to allow purchasing Umbra/Skiajati from Simaris?

So far you've only provided arguments against it by saying most players won't ever need more than 4 builds and few cases like mine can be ignored. Yet you also say you agree with the idea of making Umbra/Skiajati purchasable? Explain yourself.

18 minutes ago, Xaero said:

Wait a minute. You said the agreement between DE and Changyou happened after a few years of debates and rage:

But it happened in August of 2015. A few days later.

"Virtually" = "practically". It means they are close, but not 100% identical. Excalibur Umbra Prime is Excalibur Prime with a different skin. It makes them virtually identical as well.

So, being virtually identical means that these two frames aren't the same frame. And it means that legal obligations that are applied to one frame don't automatically translate to the other. And it's pure speculation to say that global Excalibur Umbra is tied by legal obligations to Changyou just because Excalibur Umbra Prime is.

What purposes, and what's so intensive about these purposes?

Hide contents

That's not a serious question, I'm just telling you're misspelling the phrase "for all intents and purposes".

And what about having a new sentience passive? Altered 2nd ability with a new feature? Different looks for the ultimate? Keep in mind that Excalibur Prime is only different to Umbra Prime in skin and helmet. Excal Prime is in fact closer to Umbra Prime than Umbra to Umbra Prime.

• the agreement it would happen "eventually" was probably started and base shaped then,  but the exact implementation took a while as de were not sure the exact means to deploy the frame, the forums chatting about it in various capacities was constant daily thing 
  • im only stating what de classifed it as , the models aka the mesh of the frames are in fact identical (also so is shadow stalker body , though they removed the arm blades) 
  • not really speculation seemingly as there is no way to delete or reobtain it. rather rational that the conclusion of the talks made keeping a single umbra Excalibur per player as a condition. we also never got the umbra arm badge (i cant recall the name) and the umbra beast helm so far. 
  • autocorrect is a lovely thing , i cant control when im doing several things at once , the purpose is more then likely to chain it do leyou for royalties and such for their founders to feel better about the situation id gather
  • i explained that with comparable likeness part, they physically look the same so they are applied under the likeness clause  

32 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

IF but just IF what you say is correct and you are 100% right then you are right only half way

Again IF you are right then i admit we cant have exaclibur umbra listed as something we can buy from simaris offers
BUUUUUUUT also IF you are right that would mean we cant simply obtain it like any other frame 

SOOOoooooo that would mean if we want a duplicate it would not be as simple as item for sell at some vendor but we need to do something "SPECIAL" as u call it to obtain a duplicate of it since still agreement do not mention anything about players being able to have only 1 copy of it nor dos it say anything about not allowing to create duplicates of already owned copy

At least if you care to look at it from obeying law standpoint this is most accurate interpretation
Kinda same analogy can be used to explain if you are prohibited from driving a car that does not translate to being prohibition from riding in the car as passenger

Or maybe its bad example but more or less you get what i meant

As you stated only trough "special means"
So technically that only mean "not by normal means" and not "only from 1 source which isnt normal one"

Care to argue on that? Im all ears or eyes

i tend to explain and try to discuss , i dont like arguing for the sake of it 

if i had to take a guess it would be the exact agreement  which only leyou and de know, we only get the abridged public version statment of what the result would be

so if the agreement had specific outlines for the likness and implementation then de had/has its hands tied 

so an example of  the specifics might be

(example)

• excalibur umbra prime and all likeness there of ,are property of stararmor and are restricted in likeness deployment to global build
  • 1 excalibur Umbra per user is granted on completion of the special quest for obtainment
  • this frame cannot be deleted or re-obtained or removed 
  • this frame "excalibur umbra" will not have the exact same powers as "excalibur umbra prime "
  • the variant will be treated legally as a excalibur umbra prime and must comply will all conditions 

35 minutes ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

the agreement it would happen "eventually" was probably started and base shaped then,  but the exact implementation took a while as de were not sure the exact means to deploy the frame, the forums chatting about it in various capacities was constant daily thing 

Sorry, what? There was an official statement and agreement made in 2015. The fact that we didn't get Umbra until 2018 somehow changes that? So there was a final agreement in 2018 on Umbra? Haven't heard of it.

im only stating what de classifed it as , the models aka the mesh of the frames are in fact identical (also so is shadow stalker body , though they removed the arm blades) 

DE classified it as virtually identical, which is basically not 100% identical. You're stating that and you're also saying that Umbra becomes bound by legal agreement because it looks the same as Umbra Prime despite having a different name, different ability visuals and different mechanics.

not really speculation seemingly as there is no way to delete or reobtain it. rather rational that the conclusion of the talks made keeping a single umbra Excalibur per player as a condition.

Nope, it's speculation. Not adding Umbra/Skiajati to Simaris offering could very well be an overlook on DE's part simply because we can't sell them and DE didn't think anyone would want more upgrade/appearance slots and different polarities at once.

we also never got the umbra arm badge (i cant recall the name) and the umbra beast helm so far.

And it's very likely we won't ever get them. They're only available to Chinaframe founders and don't have real gameplay value. Just like Jade and Obsidian stuff belongs to consoles.

i explained that with comparable likeness part, they physically look the same so they are applied under the likeness clause  

They sold me a statue that looks exactly like Excalibur Umbra Prime. Shouldn't it be applied under the likeness clause as well? If looks is everything that matters.

Archived