Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Anyone know a way to get Warframe slots?

Question

Anyone know a good way to get Warframe slots? Because I have rhino finished in the foundry for like a week and haven’t been able to claim him because not enough slots. Or does anyone know a good way to get platinum at least. (Also don’t say nightwave I’m not even close to nightwave 40, and don’t say friends I don’t have any friends)

11 answers to this question

You buy them from the market. That being said you can get plat by farming prime parts and selling them for plat. 

Warframe market is a platform not officialy afiliated with warframe that can allow you to easely sell or buy prime partas and mods.

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 1

Warframe slots can be earned in-game at a fairly slow rate via the nightwave system, but other than that they usually have to be bought outright with platinum from the market.  You should've been given a bit of plat upon signing up for the game, which you can only spend but not trade.  With time, you will probably be able to sell relics, rare mods and prime parts for more platinum if you don't want to pay Tencent outright for it.

Edited by captainHalide
5 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

You should start leveling up 2 syndicates now, as selling augments is a quick 10p. I sold like 4 last night, so that's 40p.

Speak noob pls. Aren’t the syndicates like cloaks?

3 hours ago, Thehumanflame said:

nah there is mods that are unique to syndicate for warframes. Augments mods like despoil for nekros and stuff like that you always find a tenno who is disliked by the syndicate and wants the mods so they buy them for plats.

PS : you dont want me to speak noob because i'm gonna go like "You know the thingy beside the other thingy that allows you to buy thingy for thingy standing and you can then trade it at the thingy in the thingy called a dojo for the thingy also known as platinum " ... allright ill stop now.

Edited by trunks013
Typo ^.^ well one of them actually i left plenty of others don't worry
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, Thehumanflame said:

Close, the cloaks are Sydanas though. Look to the left of your control console in the orbiter and you will see the syndicate console. You can choose to wear the sigil of one and this will give you points when you run missions that you can use to buy augment mods. Each syndicate has a friendly counterpart, enemy counterpart and neutral ones. With very basic management you can get points in 2 syndicates, with some juggling you can get points in 4 but you can't max all 6 at once so most players can't get those last 2 and may need mods from them.

You can also run fissure missions to open relics and sell the parts (probably only want to sell duplicates if still early on). "Prime Junk" as it is called usually sells for 2-5 plat I think.

Trading is done via a clan dojo (theirs if you don't have one) and you may want to explain you are new at trading and don't know how it works.

• Like 3

EscapeMenu/StartMenu> Profile> Syndicates

You will need to visit the syndicate leader to begin building a relationship with them. You can click on the syndicate and then click "visit" button in the lower right corner or travel to your nearest Relay to find them.

Hope that helps! Welcome to Warframe

Edit:

P.S. Don't forget to purchase and equip the syndicate sigil on your chest or back! This is the only way to level up with them.

StartMenu> Equipment> Arsenal> Warframe Appearance> Regalia> and click Front Sigil or Back Sigil> and choose the picture "sigil" that matches the syndicate.

Edited by LillyRaccune
Equip sigil info
  • Like 2

Sadly, any decent way of getting platinums requires you to understand warframe at least as an intermediate player. I can't suggest anything to a rookie who just want to claim his rhino, moreover if he spent his 50 free plats for other stuff than slots.

Doing syndicate took weeks (or even months), and you probably haven't got enough relics to profit by selling prime junks. Imho your best bet for a quick slot is to just sell excalibur (not recommended), or just buy plats. The cheapest ones are only like what... $2?

4 hours ago, Soy77 said:

Sadly, any decent way of getting platinums requires you to understand warframe at least as an intermediate player. I can't suggest anything to a rookie who just want to claim his rhino, moreover if he spent his 50 free plats for other stuff than slots.

Doing syndicate took weeks (or even months), and you probably haven't got enough relics to profit by selling prime junks. Imho your best bet for a quick slot is to just sell excalibur (not recommended), or just buy plats. The cheapest ones are only like what... $2?

5 bucks