Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Orphix Venom (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

54 minutes ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

You do know they have a separate team for consoles right? They also have a different developer doing the Switch version. They keep a flow going, and if you were paying attention you know they have a cut off point they usually do for PC updates. You guys are just impatient. 

Been very patient, separate team or not doesn't seem like any "flow" is happening for counsels. I understand cut off points. 

14 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Can someone ping me when this thread gets updated by DE? I'm tired of checking it out, I'm also tired of no news whatsoever despite DE saying in streams "oh maybe" and flail around with vague statements.

Well we will have news at the devstream at least. 

10 hours ago, (XBOX)IMABEMEOUTLAW said:

If they'd actually focus on counsels and stop updating PC  we'd have it by now, we aren't being focused on and if you can't see that by now then ur just blind; Don't try and say it's because they aren't done fixing hotfixes when they're getting updates that have nothing to do with Orphix Venom.

You do realise that fixing PC up to a stable and acceptable point is what allows then to focus on consoles soon after, right? Think of PC as their template. A template they can change whenever they want. Console can't be changed whenever they want, so they make sure that the update is based on a good template. Sure, I don't like waiting for updates for 2-3 weeks, but imagine how many in certs there would be at a time if they updated as PC got updates. We'd still be waiting, and PC would still be as head because of in cert not being a thing there. Due to console limitations, we are stuck here. 

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

You do know they have a separate team for consoles right? They also have a different developer doing the Switch version. They keep a flow going, and if you were paying attention you know they have a cut off point they usually do for PC updates. You guys are just impatient. 

Indeed, and should a new PC hotfix come out during console development and they deem it important, they add it during the development. They did it twice here which is good because now we don't have to wait 3 more weeks for fixes for OV. 

9 hours ago, (XBOX)IMABEMEOUTLAW said:

Been very patient, separate team or not doesn't seem like any "flow" is happening for counsels. I understand cut off points. 

The flow is there's usually a 2-3 week delay between PC update dropping and Console  (other than switch usually) getting the update. Switch gets it later usually. 

1) PC update is released 

2) For about a week, they hotfix it like crazy, 

3) After they are good with the build, they start working on the console version. 

4) During that 1-3 week development, should any new PC hotfixes drops and they deem them worth adding, they add them. This is also when console specific bugs are fixed.

5) Console update is put to cert and soon released if no issues arise in the review. 

6) Development is focusing back on the main PC update. Console hotfixes will happen as needed and as possible. Then we go back to step 1 for PC, Playstation, and Xbox.

6) Switch is probably still being worked on, but we are not sure when that team gets the PC build for conversion. 

7) Weeks (I'm not 100% on this one. Correct me if I'm wrong) later, Switch gets their update passed through cert and soon released if no issues arise.

Edited by (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, (XBOX)PoliteParrot164 said:

I would do the same, but there are other issues than just cross-save. First, all my friends are on Xbox, second, I don't have the money for a powerful PC, and third, you have to buy Tenno-gen with actual money if I am not mistaken.

I really do hope that isn't true.  I can never imagine having to throw actual cash onto tenno-gen creations.  Instead of using plat.  

Il y a 11 heures, (XBOX)IMABEMEOUTLAW a dit :

If they'd actually focus on counsels and stop updating PC  we'd have it by now, we aren't being focused on and if you can't see that by now then ur just blind; Don't try and say it's because they aren't done fixing hotfixes when they're getting updates that have nothing to do with Orphix Venom. At this point I don't see us getting the update even next week. 

I completely agree with you besides seeing all the money they make per quarter (millions) this kind of thing should not happen but hey they must earn more on pc that's the reason🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

1 minute ago, (XBOX)OrmeVariable996 said:

I completely agree with you besides seeing all the money they make per quarter (millions) this kind of thing should not happen but hey they must earn more on pc that's the reason🤣🤣🤣

Nope. That's not why we are delayed. You can easily reason back on this thread where it's explained why we are delayed. In short, it's due to PC not having the cert barrier while console does. 

5 hours ago, (XBOX)el lol 11 said:

Update hype: 40%

I laugh so much at people who find excuses, who tell me about the fix when the update is there, and the bugs will rain, so me I'm more at 10, 15% interest

5 hours ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Nope. That's not why we are delayed. You can easily reason back on this thread where it's explained why we are delayed. In short, it's due to PC not having the cert barrier while console does. 

I did not wait for you to know how to read a thread on a forum thank you .. I have been playing this game since 2015 I know what I am talking about at this stage and you will not be able to say that it makes more money than pc than on console and that their priority remains and will remain the console😒😒

Are you talking to me about coming back higher to find out? When everyone after reading this thread still doesn't know when it will be on its way or even near 😂😂😂 so this thread is useless

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)OrmeVariable996 said:

I did not wait for you to know how to read a thread on a forum thank you .. I have been playing this game since 2015 I know what I am talking about at this stage and you will not be able to say that it makes more money than pc than on console and that their priority remains and will remain the console😒😒

Are you talking to me about coming back higher to find out? When everyone after reading this thread still doesn't know when it will be on its way or even near 😂😂😂 so this thread is useless

When you started is irrelevant here. If you know why we're always after PC, you know. Being an old player doesn't change that. You say it's money, and I'm sure PC makes them more money, but that isn't why console has to wait. Console has to wait due to cert barrier which PC doesn't have. If you don't know that, I've explained it in detail prior in this thread. Good day. 

• Like 2

il y a 11 minutes, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 a dit :

When you started is irrelevant here. If you know why we're always after PC, you know. Being an old player doesn't change that. You say it's money, and I'm sure PC makes them more money, but that isn't why console has to wait. Console has to wait due to cert barrier which PC doesn't have. If you don't know that, I've explained it in detail prior in this thread. Good day. 

Maybe my seniority can legitimize me on my knowledge of DE and their policies, I have never waited so long for an update on xbox for their certainty that we must stop accusing xbox or Sony who have the logistical means of doing it very quickly as before, and yes pc already brings more to DE by the tenno bundle paying on pc and nothing which makes it a fortune considering the number of pc players and we really believe that a company would make wait for better customers despite the other lower payers ?? ? you are naive ... Paradox duviri >> 2345 on console 🤣🤣🤣

Have a good day 

Edited by (XBOX)OrmeVariable996
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, (XBOX)OrmeVariable996 said:

Maybe my seniority can legitimize me on my knowledge of DE and their policies,

That's a fallacy. 

I have never waited so long for an update on xbox for their certainty

Railjack too longer. 

13 minutes ago, (XBOX)OrmeVariable996 said:

we must stop accusing xbox or Sony who have the logistical means of doing it very quickly as before

I've covered why they don't do updates on console like they do PC. Go back and read it. Maybe you'll learn a new perspective. In short, if they did an update for every hotfix PC gets, we'd still be waiting days for the update to be converted and then days for cert to be approved. It's more efficient time-wise for them to gather the hotfixes and then send to cert. It's beyond frustrating that we have to wait, I know. 

19 minutes ago, (XBOX)OrmeVariable996 said:

yes pc already brings more to DE by the tenno bundle paying on pc and nothing which makes it a fortune considering the number of pc players

I already agreed with you previously. 

19 minutes ago, (XBOX)OrmeVariable996 said:

you are naive

Nope. I'm just understanding and can see multiple perspectives. 

20 minutes ago, (XBOX)OrmeVariable996 said:

Paradox duviri >> 2345 on console

Huh? 

• Like 2

The Railjack update was not put on hold by the consoles cert but by DE's slowness to set up new structures for their games ... the proof because in 6 years the scenario has stalled and it is not the lack of means that they lack, they have lost places in the ranking of games and it is not for nothing and I prefer to wait and have a product that bugs but that everyone bugs together rather than to wait and receive a product that will surely crash as usual on warframe, and I repeat that the console certificate does not take a thousand years, this is unheard of on warframe (Xbox Play)
And so yes do you expect to receive the duviri paradox in a very long time. 

Maybe I'm bored because I'm mr 29 who know

il y a 33 minutes, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 a dit :

Railjack too longer

Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

Edited by (XBOX)OrmeVariable996
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)OrmeVariable996 said:

And so yes do you expect to receive the duviri paradox in a very long time. 

Duviri was slated for late last year. COVID stopped that from happening. 

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)OrmeVariable996 said:

Railjack too longer

Was a typo. Chill. 

11 minutes ago, (XBOX)OrmeVariable996 said:

I prefer to wait and have a product that bugs but that everyone bugs together rather than to wait and receive a product that will surely crash as usual on warframe,

I think you need perspective. It would be extremely inefficient for then to pump an update out to 6 consoles for every hotfix PC gets. It's just not possible. 

• Like 2

It is really disappointing, how you guys seem to not appreciate the console community. When Xaku released you guys said every future update would drop for all platforms at the same time, also stating how you guys would have Lavos and Wraithe before the end of 2020... and that was already during the pandemic... so yall cant say it was because of it. I've been a player for 5 years and this pushing console players aside every major update is just getting ridiculous. We have also supported this game monetarily as much as the PC community, yet we get treated like less? 

Maybe if you guys already know about console cert, why not plan ahead?... it would be like someone knowing their roof leaks, but not contacting repairmen until it's already pouring outside. Come on guys.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, (PSN)PSYLO915 said:

'Ive been a player for 5 years and this pushing console players aside every major update is just getting ridiculous.

Just because we are delayed doesn't mean it's because they are pushing console aside. Not to mention, in order to do constant simultaneous releases, they'd A) be holding back PC and some consoles and making them wait for no reason 90% of the time, and B) We'd be getting content as buggy as Deimos was on release. Without that time for then to hotfix PC and thus give as template for console, we'd be getting a broken build worse than we get now. Then we'd have to wait at least a week and a half to get the fixes. Instead of doing that, they usually get the PC build near stable and Theha then transfer to Console. 

3 hours ago, (PSN)PSYLO915 said:

Maybe if you guys already know about console cert, why not plan ahead?... it would be like someone knowing their roof leaks, but not contacting repairmen until it's already pouring outside. Come on guys.

I don't think you understand what cert is based on that analogy. It's an unpredictable period where Sony or Microsoft are reviewing the update. They send to cert once the build is ready. You can't rush cert. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)LuffyleBoss496 said:

It is really time that De focused on the cross platform. Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

That would require them even being able to do simultaneous releases. If they can't line up the updates well enough now and they tried cross platform now, then everyone would be waiting for a month and a half to two months to wait for switch when PC AND other consoles could've had it weeks ago. There would be forced artifical waiting for multiple platforms if they did cross platform right now. First, they need to get to a point where they can keep up with 6 platforms simultaneously in perfect sync and get through the cert barrier with all the updates they'd have to push through everytime PC gets a hotfix. 

If they did do this, then people would just be constantly complaining about how broken console is because the base updates wouldn't have all the hotfixes that they do now from PC. 

Conclusion: People are quick to yell for cross platform and simultaneous releases, but they're slow to think it through thoroughly and understand what they're asking for. Not to mention the people who say "just work faster". 

Cross save is viable. Cross platform? No. 

• Like 3

il y a 14 minutes, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 a dit :

Cela exigerait même qu'ils soient capables de faire des versions simultanées. S'ils ne peuvent pas aligner suffisamment les mises à jour maintenant et qu'ils ont essayé multiplateforme maintenant, alors tout le monde attendrait un mois et demi à deux mois pour attendre le changement alors que PC ET d'autres consoles auraient pu l'avoir il y a des semaines. Il y aurait une attente artificielle forcée pour plusieurs plates-formes si elles utilisaient des plates-formes croisées maintenant. Tout d'abord, ils doivent arriver à un point où ils peuvent suivre simultanément 6 plates-formes en parfaite synchronisation et franchir la barrière des certificats avec toutes les mises à jour qu'ils devraient appliquer à chaque fois que le PC reçoit un correctif. 

S'ils le faisaient, les gens se plaindraient constamment de la panne de la console, car les mises à jour de base n'auraient pas tous les correctifs qu'ils font maintenant à partir du PC. 

Conclusion: Les gens sont prompts à crier pour des versions multiplateformes et simultanées, mais ils sont lents à y réfléchir et à comprendre ce qu'ils demandent. Sans parler des gens qui disent "travailler plus vite". 

La sauvegarde croisée est viable. Plateforme multiplateforme? Non. 

I'm sorry my other video game companies do it pk it only has warframe which and still not multiplatform !!!