Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Orphix Venom (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Dr Spaghetti 28 said:

Will it still be made clear in game when an update is in cert? I don't always check the other sources unless I see on the news section of the Orbiter that there's something pending. The "In Cert" status was immensely helpful as it let me know if an update was imminent. "In dev" doesn't really give us new information at a glance in my opinion since we kind of already know something is in development based on it already being released on PC.  With "in cert" I know I'll likely be waiting a few days, maybe a week, but "in dev" gives off a timeframe of potentially months. 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Mharcei said:

Nice update, thank you.

I'm going to miss "in cert".... that was a nice reminder to make additional time to play in my schedule. The time between PC and "in cert" was obviously "in dev" for consoles.

Looking forward to 2021's new content though.... this update and stuff you've announced.

To clarify, we won't be doing away with telling you the release date once we have that available to share. Which was essentially "cert" news, since we married the two in the past as you may recall once we passed Cert.  The "In Cert" status was never really a reliable timeline gauge either because Cert time depended entirely on our partners once it was submitted. That said! I do understand having a sort of "mid point" check in, we'll just be doing that in a more streamlined way by sharing a release date and sharing updates on content etc. in the status thread like what I posted yesterday :) 

We also tweeted our intent on this as well! 

40 minutes ago, (XBOX)Skinnywolfvega said:

Hold up does that mean console only gets 1 week for the event or will we get as much time as pc did because that's a little unfair. 

I'm guessing you are referring to the 2 week Double Affinity mention. If that's the case, I reassure you that no this does not mean the Operation will only be 2 weeks, it will be the same length as PC! :)

We just wanted to make sure you guys understood that you will also be getting the 2 week Affinity at the start of the Operation. 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

To clarify, we won't be doing away with telling you the release date once we have that available to share. Which was essentially "cert" news, since we married the two in the past as you may recall once we passed Cert.  The "In Cert" status was never really a reliable timeline gauge either because Cert time depended entirely on our partners once it was submitted. That said! I do understand having a sort of "mid point" check in, we'll just be doing that in a more streamlined way by sharing a release date and sharing updates on content etc. in the status thread like what I posted yesterday :) 

I imagine you are referring to the 2 week Double Affinity. No this does not mean the Operation will only be 2 weeks, it will be the same length as PC! :)

We just wanted to make sure you guys understood that you will also be getting the 2 week Affinity at the start of the Operation. 

thanks for the clarification 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I'm guessing you are referring to the 2 week Double Affinity mention. If that's the case, I reassure you that no this does not mean the Operation will only be 2 weeks, it will be the same length as PC! :)

Thank you so much for stating that

• Like 2

I really hope we'll get the update on switch when other consoles will get it. My hype for this update is getting down each day, if one more time we have to wait two weeks more than other consoles to get the update i'm not sure i'll keep playing wf. We really want to be considered as part of warframe community, switch players deserve no less consideration than other plateforms and this is what it feels like. I already know people leaving the game because of that, it's really sad as we are already not enough players on switch servers. This is this kind of details that are killing the game the most on switch imo, maybe you shouldn't have released the game on switch if it was to consider its players as a secondary gamer base.. i don't even bother watching devstreams or any DE streams yet as I know every thing that is announced is not for us before a month or more. Even the "alltogether" update "Heart of Deimos" was delayed almost two weeks for us on switch.. In France we have an expression : "la cinquième roue du carrosse", which basically mean "the fifth wheel of the car". That's how we switch players feel considered like..

Edited by (NSW)NabotLysergeek
  • Like 2

vor 20 Stunden schrieb [DE]Danielle:

We also tweeted our intent on this as well! 

My condolences to this post you do not notice that you (DE) The console friends are not more and more angry and disappointed. More and more players are leaving Warframe for precisely such reasons. Delay and silence. I also stopped loving it for just such reasons and am so disappointed with warframe. I am also aware that I do not get any answers to this, just so that it is said.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)The_Gentleman_xX said:

My condolences to this post you do not notice that you (DE) The console friends are not more and more angry and disappointed. More and more players are leaving Warframe for precisely such reasons. Delay and silence. I also stopped loving it for just such reasons and am so disappointed with warframe. I am also aware that I do not get any answers to this, just so that it is said.

It's really not that serious. Relax dude. 

8 hours ago, (NSW)NabotLysergeek said:

I really hope we'll get the update on switch when other consoles will get it. My hype for this update is getting down each day, if one more time we have to wait two weeks more than other consoles to get the update i'm not sure i'll keep playing wf. We really want to be considered as part of warframe community, switch players deserve no less consideration than other plateforms and this is what it feels like. I already know people leaving the game because of that, it's really sad as we are already not enough players on switch servers. This is this kind of details that are killing the game the most on switch imo, maybe you shouldn't have released the game on switch if it was to consider its players as a secondary gamer base.. i don't even bother watching devstreams or any DE streams yet as I know every thing that is announced is not for us before a month or more. Even the "alltogether" update "Heart of Deimos" was delayed almost two weeks for us on switch.. In France we have an expression : "la cinquième roue du carrosse", which basically mean "the fifth wheel of the car". That's how we switch players feel considered like..

Honestly you're in the same boat as counsel players are in always waiting for PC, so don't act like you're the only counsel that has to go through the long waiting. The fact you'll quit because the counsel YOU CHOSE TO USE, is behind on updates is ridiculous. You can't blame Warframe for your counsel not keeping up and adapting to make their systems better and faster. That's what truly slows down updates and hotfixes.

• Like 1

actually i dont mind wait 2 weeks more or even more. but when it release later, i hope it can have less bug and more improvement/balance.
for example ,in this event what many console player concern is, PC get this event in holiday, many players can have more time to farm it. but when console release, holiday is gone , its so difficult for players to farm those award. like you need around 8 hours to get max rank grace arcane. its totally fine in holiday, but normal working days its impossible. if DE can have some policy, like extent the event time or increase the drop rate. Many players will be appreciate .

Il y a 2 heures, (XBOX)IMABEMEOUTLAW a dit :

Honestly you're in the same boat as counsel players are in always waiting for PC, so don't act like you're the only counsel that has to go through the long waiting. The fact you'll quit because the counsel YOU CHOSE TO USE, is behind on updates is ridiculous. You can't blame Warframe for your counsel not keeping up and adapting to make their systems better and faster. That's what truly slows down updates and hotfixes.

Yep dude you're right, I know the certs too are not helping, but i think improvements could be made tho, as nintendo switch has even more delay regarding updates than other consoles and it's really frustrating. I'm less and less hyped by the updates because of these neverending waiting times between announcement and release. Here i'm just telling my own feelings but i'm not the only one to feel so and some of my alliance's members already stopped the game as they didn't feel considered like pc players can be, it's a fact. 

I love this game so much, it's really sad seeing people leaving more and more because of various issues, so i'm just telling my feelings here hoping people from DE will hear it. I'm still enjoying the game tho and i really hope players will be listened and the game will go on growing. 

Happy new year tho, hope you will keep playing and enjoying the game too. So long tenno

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, (NSW)NabotLysergeek said:

Yep dude you're right, I know the certs too are not helping, but i think improvements could be made tho, as nintendo switch has even more delay regarding updates than other consoles and it's really frustrating. I'm less and less hyped by the updates because of these neverending waiting times between announcement and release. Here i'm just telling my own feelings but i'm not the only one to feel so and some of my alliance's members already stopped the game as they didn't feel considered like pc players can be, it's a fact. 

I love this game so much, it's really sad seeing people leaving more and more because of various issues, so i'm just telling my feelings here hoping people from DE will hear it. I'm still enjoying the game tho and i really hope players will be listened and the game will go on growing. 

Happy new year tho, hope you will keep playing and enjoying the game too. So long tenno

Yeah I understand completely where you are coming from, it's irritates me more than anything how long it takes for counsels to get updates. Sucks we didn't get any information today about the update, now for the long weekend and hope for some good news Monday. 

16 hours ago, (NSW)NabotLysergeek said:

It seems this update will be console wide. Not sure about future ones. 

I am more and more disappointed with the game that leaves to be abandoned in boredom its old players, because this gap between PC and console should no longer exist and also the exclusive operations because the free weapons skins they are received on Pc lately they will pay for sure on console...

Edited by (XBOX)OrmeVariable996
  • Like 1

It's just sad that we consoles players, especially on Switch will never really feel the "first time" discovery of anything. 

Lets be real, most console players already know exactly how to farm the new operation because of Youtubers or even DE own streams. And it's not even out.

We know what warframe to take, what mods to put on the Necramech, even what bloody weapons works best.

So yeah it's nice to not get updates as broken as PC but unlike PC, we never experience anything really new.

Consoles will most likely have the update at the end of January and switch will get it maybe first week of February.

• Like 2

On 2021-01-07 at 1:49 AM, (XBOX)Veytok said:

Series X next gen update?

Despite the claims of waiting for dx12 to leave beta, I'm really feeling like this was another Sony exclusive deal

The hardware in the ps5 isn't even really different from the SX

Edited by (XBOX)Veytok
  • Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, (NSW)Lorkhan a dit :

It's just sad that we consoles players, especially on Switch will never really feel the "first time" discovery of anything. 

Lets be real, most console players already know exactly how to farm the new operation because of Youtubers or even DE own streams. And it's not even out.

We know what warframe to take, what mods to put on the Necramech, even what bloody weapons works best.

So yeah it's nice to not get updates as broken as PC but unlike PC, we never experience anything really new.

Consoles will most likely have the update at the end of January and switch will get it maybe first week of February.

I feel you dude, this is exactly what I was talking about when I told the hype is getting killed by the waiting time. We never have anything to discover on consoles cause pc players have already tested out every possible way to grind new updates even before we got it. Just like if pc gamers were the only ones that matter and we just got the rests. I know lot of people will not agree, but imo it would be a good thing if DE could wait for updates to be ready to launch on all plateforms and then release them for everyone at the same time like they did for Heart of Deimos ( even this one was late for switch but it wasn't DE choice, freaking Nintendo certs if i remember well ). Doing that, everyone could discover new stuff alltogether. At the moment I really feel like a child watching others enjoying their christmas present while i'm still waiting for mine and don't know when i will finally get it... The problem is that DE would not be able to make the updates tested by pc players before releasing it on consoles and we would have even more bugs than we already have, but believe me i'm ready to take the risk if it's the price to pay..

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, (NSW)NabotLysergeek said:

I feel you dude, this is exactly what I was talking about when I told the hype is getting killed by the waiting time. We never have anything to discover on consoles cause pc players have already tested out every possible way to grind new updates even before we got it. Just like if pc gamers were the only ones that matter and we just got the rests. I know lot of people will not agree, but imo it would be a good thing if DE could wait for updates to be ready to launch on all plateforms and then release them for everyone at the same time like they did for Heart of Deimos ( even this one was late for switch but it wasn't DE choice, freaking Nintendo certs if i remember well ). Doing that, everyone could discover new stuff alltogether. At the moment I really feel like a child watching others enjoying their christmas present while i'm still waiting for mine and don't know when i will finally get it... The problem is that DE would not be able to make the updates tested by pc players before releasing it on consoles and we would have even more bugs than we already have, but believe me i'm ready to take the risk if it's the price to pay..

To be fair, insane people have it all figured out within 24 hours on PC. So even if you got the update on day one, you have only a few hours until someone uploads a comprehensive guide. Especially now when DE has started to run test servers with popular streamers being beta testers. 

• Like 1