Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Orphix Venom (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

2 hours ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

No but it shows something that ppl agree with me on, so that statement is un-true.

I said unpopular and generally disliked not, flat out ignored two very different things. This is a difference you learn to understand when you have a few conversations where the majority of people aren’t shutting down your, (usually wrong) idea or opinions 

Il y a 6 heures, (NSW)NabotLysergeek a dit :

The hold and tap only concerned pc i think, on switch we already have the option to invert it for a very long time dude.

Yeah I know but what they are going to give us now is the possibility to change the mechanic for each specific warframe.

I like to tap for Chroma's power but I prefer to hold for Ivara.

Now I have to change all the time but with the new option, I wont need to.

On 2021-01-07 at 1:49 AM, (XBOX)Veytok said:

Series X next gen update?

Work is still being done on the Series X build! Once we have information to share on release we'll let you know. 

On 2021-01-09 at 11:22 AM, (XBOX)HocusPocus23 said:

Will this update finally include the Heart of Deimos achievements on Xbox? Those achievements are visible in the in-game profile but was never associated to the Xbox achievements list.

Thanks

It will not - we are looking into that for a future build. 

• Like 2

il y a une heure, (NSW)Lorkhan a dit :

Yeah I know but what they are going to give us now is the possibility to change the mechanic for each specific warframe.

I like to tap for Chroma's power but I prefer to hold for Ivara.

Now I have to change all the time but with the new option, I wont need to.

Yep someone told me that , my bad i didn't notice that was coming, really good thing tho. I prefer tap to cast with Xaku but it's not the same with Chroma, better tapping to choose and hold to cast imo. Great add for comfort !

Il y a 2 heures, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Update for you guys! We are grabbing the latest PC hotfix:

Our work continues to test the builds for our console Tenno!

As long as there are hotfixes and PC players find "broken things" this updates will never come on consoles...

Yeah I'm really not wrong in thinking that the update will be on switch in February 

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Update for you guys! We are grabbing the latest PC hotfix:

Our work continues to test the builds for our console Tenno!

Hey, Danny (I hope you're ok with me calling you that), based on what I'm seeing at the beginning of the patch notes regarding there being one thread for all 5 consoles, will there be a synchronous release for all consoles with this update? 

39 minutes ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Hey, Danny (I hope you're ok with me calling you that), based on what I'm seeing at the beginning of the patch notes regarding there being one thread for all 5 consoles, will there be a synchronous release for all consoles with this update? 

Hiya! "Dani" is what 90% of the people who know me call me, so that's a-okay with me! :) 

We decided to have "one thread to rule them all" vs. 5 separate threads for the sake of better communicating and sharing important information to our console Tenno. It's easier to link to and update all at once, and it benefits the Tenno that play across several console platforms.

That said, I understand where you'd assume it would indicate that there would be a simultaneous release. To answer your question more directly, we have no real way of knowing at the moment if that will be the case. We of course would like for all console platforms to release simultaneously, but that is dependent entirely on our partners (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo Switch) once we send it to them for review. Sometimes issues can arise in the review process that will require us to fix and resubmit for another review.

In any case, we will keep you updated on release dates and whether or not to expect staggered releases. Business as usual as we've done in the past! Only difference is that now that information will all be shared in this thread vs. (what used to be) separate console status threads. 

Hope that helps! 

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hiya! "Dani" is what 90% of the people who know me call me, so that's a-okay with me! :) 

We decided to have "one thread to rule them all" vs. 5 separate threads for the sake of better communicating and sharing important information to our console Tenno. It's easier to link to and update all at once, and it benefits the Tenno that play across several console platforms.

That said, I understand where you'd assume it would indicate that there would be a simultaneous release. To answer your question more directly, we have no real way of knowing at the moment if that will be the case. We of course would like for all console platforms to release simultaneously, but that is dependent entirely on our partners (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo Switch) once we send it to them for review. Sometimes issues can arise in the review process that will require us to fix and resubmit for another review.

In any case, we will keep you updated on release dates and whether or not to expect staggered releases. Business as usual as we've done in the past! Only difference is that now that information will all be shared in this thread vs. (what used to be) separate console status threads. 

Hope that helps! 

Thank you very much. I actually do like the concise nature of doing one thread. That clears it all up. Hopefully there won't be too many hitches in the reviewing. It'd very awesome if there was a simultaneous release. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Kinda weird to call her that when you dont know her. Also Danielle is only 3 letters more than Danny 

Typing out (I hope you're ok with me calling you that) took far more effort than simply typing 3 letters... 

It'd very awesome if there was a simultaneous release. 

There never has and there wont be. And there is no cross-platform play and no cross-saves, so why does it matter. Why are you so hung up on a simultaneous release? You're on PS4 so you'll get it before Switch, just try to relax

Edited by (PSN)True_Reclaimer

On 2021-01-12 at 12:10 AM, (PSN)True_Reclaimer said:

Kinda weird to call her that when you dont know her. Also Danielle is only 3 letters more than Danny, are you that lazy? 

Typing out (I hope you're ok with me calling you that) took far more effort than simply typing 3 letters... big brain moment 🧠

Kinda weird to type a whole bit just to point out such a minor detail. 

On 2021-01-12 at 12:10 AM, (PSN)True_Reclaimer said:

There never has and there wont be. And there is no cross-platform play and no cross-saves, so why does it matter. Why are you so hung up on a simultaneous release? You're on PS4 so you'll get it before Switch, just try to relax

Uhhhh. Did you play Heart of Deimos? Or the Nightwave updates? Those were all simultaneous releases. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Kinda weird to type a whole bit just to point out such a minor detail. 

2 hours ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Hey, Danny (I hope you're ok with me calling you that),

Glad we agree! 😂

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Uhhhh. Did you play Heart of Deimos? Or the Nightwave updates? Those were all simultaneous releases. 

Nightwave isnt a mainline update and Deimos was broken on the switch, did YOU play them?? Switch still hasnt even got the tennogen we had last year lmao

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (PSN)True_Reclaimer said:

Glad we agree! 😂

Nightwave isnt a mainline update and Deimos was broken on the switch, did YOU play them?? Switch still hasnt even got the tennogen we had last year lmao

Deimos was broken on ps4 too... Still got the update simultaneously. I said nothing of the quality. 

What do you mean by "Glad we agree"?

Edited by (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1
  • Like 3

So much Tennogen that will be an Instant Buy.

The Problem with Warframe I have is, that we get good amount of new stuff but old bugs stay for years.

Example:

- Pyra Sugatra. Broken since years. -> The Sugatra is floating far away from the holder.

- Liset Prime Skin Upgrade: 

The "wind" animation is to low and goes straight through the higher hood of the Liset.

Make it compatible with other skins like on Prime Warframes, a toggle Option for Prime Details.

I know, these are only visual bugs and not game breaking but they are also bugged for years and I and others reported them many times.

Edited by (PSN)NeroRedgrave
  • Like 1

Just now, (PSN)LuffyleBoss496 said:

hello the update comes out when please since the disappearance of the cert I am a little lost confused disney animation GIF

They said that they are working on it. They will release a date a day or two before it goes live. 

Look through the thread, Rebecca posted an explainer earlier. 

• Like 1

Man this is disappointing , this game I have no clue when the update will come; Just the hurry up and wait feeling for this which makes me anxious; And then I go check another game I Play and they aren't doing a major update that we totatly need for the game until June! Feels like covid is running the world and it sucks because gaming is my stress reliever...