Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Bean_Consumer7 said:

“after all human suffering leads to profit!” That’s how the corpus use the fortuna people. It’s Grofit not profit in warframe lingo.

Its a sad but very true statement, there's actually a scp case for it that makes me believe that suffering of others leads to stability....fast food, walmart, and just about any corporate entity uses the suffering of either their consumer or their workforce to ensure their success...in other words, someone's always getting the S#&$ end of the stick, whether they are aware of it or not lol

• Like 1
On 2021-01-16 at 10:07 PM, (NSW)Symberzite said:

To be fair, the event is almost over for PC. I don't see the point of making the event stable after it's no longer playable. 

Because events come back, and other platforms exist for whom they can make a stable build my. 

On 2021-01-17 at 1:49 AM, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

No we didn't, what are you on?

Was already cleared up by a different, more help oriented person may. Thanks for your two cents tho. 

23 hours ago, (PSN)PerigoBerro said:

So no one sees how all this is working out to be? Until ALL CONSOLES PASS CERT, None of us are getting the update.  That's the new method they've implemented. We PS4 players will suffer even more, sjnce Xbox and Switch takes ages to get updates. We're not getting this update until February. Two months after PC, that's the new meta for releasing ipdatss. It's bad enouhh they release subpar content once in a while but now we have to wait even longer with the promise of "things to come". Nothings coming. Just more excuses.

Dani has literally confirmed this isn't the case. Staggered releases will happen if the builds don't line up. 

12 hours ago, (PSN)PerigoBerro said:

So no one sees how all this is working out to be? Until ALL CONSOLES PASS CERT, None of us are getting the update.  That's the new method they've implemented. We PS4 players will suffer even more, sjnce Xbox and Switch takes ages to get updates. We're not getting this update until February. Two months after PC, that's the new meta for releasing ipdatss. It's bad enouhh they release subpar content once in a while but now we have to wait even longer with the promise of "things to come". Nothings coming. Just more excuses.

Yeah i think this is the case too . If the update wasn't ready or in a stable state they wouldn't add the newest pc hotflix so quickly  .

• Like 2
1 hour ago, (PSN)cristian9617 said:

Yeah i think this is the case too . If the update wasn't ready or in a stable state they wouldn't add the newest pc hotflix so quickly  .

Not necessarily the case. They add the hotfix because if they don't, we have to wait another month for that hotfix. Better to add it now. That's just being fair to us. Also... they're not gonna wait for all versions to be ready to release this update. Dani has confirmed this. They'd like to do a simultaneous release but if they don't line up, they won't. 

Edited by (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1
1 hour ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Considering past releases, this week should bring some news.. Let's hope for the best. 

Hope so. Today is a holiday, though I’m not sure if it’ll impact anything. Let’s hope!

Edited by (PSN)corpusbonds
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Definitely not the longest. 😂 It's only been a month since PC got it, and DE had their vacation. 

I mean, the vacation was a month ago. Look, I don't want to kick and scream, but it is taking a bit longer than the usual updates.

Personally, I think it's the technical issues surrounding the new platforms. Maybe Sony/Microsoft didn't lay out a clear process for getting software updated since the platform is brand new. As much as I dislike people throwing acquisitions, if there are some technical issues DE should come out and come clean. Most people will understand.  

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, (NSW)Symberzite said:

I mean, the vacation was a month ago.

No? The beggining of those vacations yes, it's almost a month ago, but they got back less than 2 weeks from that vacation (they had like 2 or 3 weeks worth of vacation).

• Like 2

First of all those on pc it's hard for you to talk without experiencing it.

I love warframe it has major potential and it has a lot of great aspects to it.

The game in a whole tho lacks longevity(that u can keep growing without major updates aspect) and that's why new updates pull us back because it's something new to do. For those who are willing to see the game as it really is I'm sure ull agree.  

Yes I'm on console so i know how it feels to watch something new happening while bored and not being able to play. I can be patient but when is enough enough?

We gotta stop making excuses. We accept they moving how they moving not cause they can't do better but because they choose to do it this way. They can make for earlier releases. They can delay a release that hasnt been advertised for a more simultaneous launch.close to a month in between is a little ridiculous tbh

• Like 2
il y a 19 minutes, (XBOX)darkexodiax2 a dit :

First of all those on pc it's hard for you to talk without experiencing it.

I love warframe it has major potential and it has a lot of great aspects to it.

The game in a whole tho lacks longevity(that u can keep growing without major updates aspect) and that's why new updates pull us back because it's something new to do. For those who are willing to see the game as it really is I'm sure ull agree.  

Yes I'm on console so i know how it feels to watch something new happening while bored and not being able to play. I can be patient but when is enough enough?

We gotta stop making excuses. We accept they moving how they moving not cause they can't do better but because they choose to do it this way. They can make for earlier releases. They can delay a release that hasnt been advertised for a more simultaneous launch.close to a month in between is a little ridiculous tbh

True...... 

il y a une heure, (NSW)Symberzite a dit :

I mean, the vacation was a month ago. Look, I don't want to kick and scream, but it is taking a bit longer than the usual updates.

Personally, I think it's the technical issues surrounding the new platforms. Maybe Sony/Microsoft didn't lay out a clear process for getting software updated since the platform is brand new. As much as I dislike people throwing acquisitions, if there are some technical issues DE should come out and come clean. Most people will understand.  

Soo true 🤣🤣

This is why I wish they wouldn't go ahead with the whole "in development" change.  Saying something is in development is such a nebulous statement as to be near meaningless.  Updates can and are in development for months before we even know about them, saying that does nothing to narrow down the timeframe for a release.  At least when you say something's in cert you can say, "okay, at best we might see it in the next few days."  I understand that simultaneous releases on all skews isn't feasible I'm not going to fault anyone for that, especially now with the new consoles bringing their own slew of problems to the table and the general state of things, and I understand these things take time, but the only thing that "in development" does is leave your fanbase chomping at the bit and getting restless for half a month because they don't know if today's the day they need to log in to see if an update's dropped.  By all means, let people know when something's in development, give us things to look forward to, but please don't obfuscate the process even more with terms that mean nothing.

I'd say most of the longtime fandom has become at least somewhat accustom to radio silence at this point, at least let the things you do say have some meaning to them. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, (NSW)Symberzite said:

The real issue it seems is the update was barely ready for PC and they rushed it out before vacation.  Without even considering console. So an update that should have been 2-3 weeks behind would be 1 month at minimum.  Also based on the change.  It's going to be almost a month before we see it on consoles from the start date of this thread. I predict the soonest we will see this is after Nightwave finishes on the 24th. With the 3rd being the actual drop date.

I would like to be wrong but that is my prediction.

Hindsight I think releasing OV on PC before the break was a bad move. Mostly because they weren't going to be around to patch things quickly on an obviously risky update.  Along with the maximum wait time for consoles to get the update. That and the wait for Tennogen has been a bit much it was approved back in august. So that update is taking 6 months. 😒

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Important note when it does drop.

Lavos and his gun will be available for standing on Deimos. Don't waste your cells on them if you need arcanes. 

That's great to know, wish they'd give us an update of some sort tho.

• Like 1

Oh I barely noticed, I was too busy living my life instead of following DEs every move. 

I really doubt the update is ready, and they're simply laughing at us squirm with their finger over the "Supply update" button.

Things happen, processes take time.

• Like 1