Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Orphix Venom (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

7 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello again! Checking in as we move along with getting Orphix Venom out the door… TODAY!

Yes, Orphix Venom: Update 29.6.5 is launching today at ~ 3:00 PM ET on PlayStation and Xbox. The Operation will begin shortly after that at around 3:20 PM ET! This will give you time to download the update and for us to make sure there are no major issues with it before we turn the Operation on. 

We are also targeting today for Nintendo Switch, the reason for the delay is time zone differences between us and Nintendo making the approval process take a bit longer. So we require a bit more time to prepare for launch and get everything in place for the Operation! We’ll keep you posted when we know the launch time of the update and Operation: Orphix Venom itself! If for any unforeseen reason there’s a further delay, we’ll let you know ASAP.

Also! Sometimes it's not enough to just thank you for your patience, so we have extended the originally planned two weeks of double Affinity on consoles to THREE! Once the Operation is live we will be flipping the switch and earning you all double the Affinity until February 11th!

Looking forward to seeing you all out there Necrawebbing and Meathooking Sentients during the Operation! Keep an eye out for Red Text to make an appearance as usual in game to countdown to the update launch.

Would't be better making a new thread and closing this? Because some of your responses are buried by complains and "I WANT IT NOW" kind of comments. Just a suggestion tho, as you can see people still argues about it despite your comment.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Looking forward to seeing you all out there Necrawebbing and Meathooking Sentients during the Operation! Keep an eye out for Red Text to make an appearance as usual in game to countdown to the update launch.

Thanks for the update! Keep up the good work! 💖

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello again! Checking in as we move along with getting Orphix Venom out the door… TODAY!

Yes, Orphix Venom: Update 29.6.5 is launching today at ~ 3:00 PM ET on PlayStation and Xbox. The Operation will begin shortly after that at around 3:20 PM ET! This will give you time to download the update and for us to make sure there are no major issues with it before we turn the Operation on. 

We are also targeting today for Nintendo Switch, the reason for the delay is time zone differences between us and Nintendo making the approval process take a bit longer. So we require a bit more time to prepare for launch and get everything in place for the Operation! We’ll keep you posted when we know the launch time of the update and Operation: Orphix Venom itself! If for any unforeseen reason there’s a further delay, we’ll let you know ASAP.

Also! Sometimes it's not enough to just thank you for your patience, so we have extended the originally planned two weeks of double Affinity on consoles to THREE! Once the Operation is live we will be flipping the switch and earning you all double the Affinity until February 11th!

Really excited to hear its coming, thank you! This is why I liked the "in cert" status though, wouldn't have even known it was coming if I didn't happen to glance at twitter at the right time to catch a retweet. Hadn't even checked Warframe in a few days because I figured the lack of an "in cert" update meant it was still a while away. Regardless, thanks for your work and the update!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Awesome! Honestly wasn't expecting it til at least next Tuesday. My mech is ready!

Well, I mean it would be nice if people insult the community if anything went wrong, but this is the internet after all. Lets just hope that everything goes as smoothly as is possible and that any issues are fixed quickly. And if drops get messed up, so what? Its not like we are OWED these drops anyway, its just something nice DE does for us. And they are pretty good about trying to make it up to us even IF they get messed up.

TY DE for the extra 2x affinity time as well, was nice for you to do that for us.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

Would't be better making a new thread and closing this? Because some of your responses are buried by complains and "I WANT IT NOW" kind of comments. Just a suggestion tho, as you can see people still argues about it despite your comment.

No this is the way.  Get us Dani.  Well played 👊

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)Dr Spaghetti 28 said:

Really excited to hear its coming, thank you! This is why I liked the "in cert" status though, wouldn't have even known it was coming if I didn't happen to glance at twitter at the right time to catch a retweet. Hadn't even checked Warframe in a few days because I figured the lack of an "in cert" update meant it was still a while away. Regardless, thanks for your work and the update!

Definitely some growing pains around the new way we are treating Status Threads for sure - But we update this information in the in-game news as well! Will be a bit of an adjustment for us as well as we find the best ways to proceed moving forward :) Thanks for helping us along the way!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

I add all of my responses in the thread as edits to the OP of this thread for precisely this reason :) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, (PSN)Quiet_Hakkai said:

I hope De release the unreal tournament skin with the update :(

Just now, (XBOX)BLACKDEATH2881 said:

Yes so hyped about the Ogris skin being an old Unreal Tournament fan free or not I would gladly pay for these skins! 

Not coming in this update, but as we said in the original Unreal Tournament promo for PC we will eventually be bringing these skins to consoles! 

• Like 4

Yes! Thanks DE, we’ve been waiting (impatiently) for this update like always 😝and I really appreciate all the hard work you put into Warframe (I might not like everything about the game but the game wasn’t built for just me so I won’t like everything as much as everyone else and I can’t expect a game to pander to only a few individuals and not the community as a whole) and pushing on even when some members of the community feel entitled and give bad pr. 

Long live the Lotus 

26 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hot off of the console presses! 

Nintendo Switch is launching alongside PlayStation and Xbox at 3 PM ET!! Thanks to the swift work of our Switch team. The Operation and Double Affinity will also begin at 3:20 PM ET.

• Like 4