Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Orphix Venom (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

Ah, the famed "mid-point update" has arrived. On launch day. At least it didn't delay the release just to justify said warning.

Can't we just use the "In cert" status? Return to simpler times? Not try to fix what was not broken? Or at the very least plan it and execute it in a less rushed way? Who was bored on New Year's eve and decided "let's just change everything as soon as midnight comes! New devstreams, new all-in-one console update threads, new ways of managing said threads, new everything!"?

Anyways. Orphix Venom, here we go! Given the vacation time, this was actually faster than I anticipated. Kudos.

Edited by (PSN)Hikuro-93

22 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I add all of my responses in the thread as edits to the OP of this thread for precisely this reason :) 

I didn't see that, my bad. Thank you for clarying it and for your large amount of patience with the community

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

I thought that was an exclusive with EPIC thus forever unavailable on console.

Fair enough. Some of us are old enough to remember playing Unreal Tournament on Xbox Legacy. So I'm glad I'll be able to grab the skins for my console Warframe too!

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

I meant in the context of skins specific to console which are not available cross platform like the jade and obsidian skins.

Good point. BTW for pc players who installed and used the epic launcher, in addition to the unreal skins, we also got the Syncra Syandana (temporarily console exclusive). There are definitely some Obsidian items I would like to have gotten. #1 on my list tho:

• Obsidian Silva & Aegis skin, it is compatible with both regular and prime variants 💖

I don't like the look of S&A Prime, I wish I could skin it back to the default at least.

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Hikuro-93 said:

Ah, the famed "mid-point update" has arrived. On launch day. At least it didn't delay the release just to justify said warning.

Can't we just use the "In cert" status? Return to simpler times? Not try to fix what was not broken? Or at the very least plan it and execute it in a less rushed way? Who was bored on New Year's eve and decided "let's just change everything as soon as midnight comes! New devstreams, new all-in-one console update threads, new ways of managing said threads, new everything!"?

Anyways. Orphix Venom, here we go! Given the vacation time, this was actually faster than I anticipated. Kudos.

Not ideal, growing pains indeed. We still are shifting and adjusting with this new change ourselves. With 5 platforms things come at us hard and fast at all angles, making cert news difficult to manage. Trying to keep in mind that "new" does not mean "perfect", it'll take some time for us to find the perfect rhythm with these things. A midpoint check in at launch day is not a midpoint check in at all ahaha, that I will not deny. Work continues at making this work better for all! 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Not ideal, growing pains indeed. We still are shifting and adjusting with this new change ourselves. With 5 platforms things come at us hard and fast at all angles, making cert news difficult to manage. Trying to keep in mind that "new" does not mean "perfect", it'll take some time for us to find the perfect rhythm with these things. A midpoint check in at launch day is not a midpoint check in at all ahaha, that I will not deny. Work continues at making this work better for all! 

No worries! I'm sure next time will be better. After all the game is what matters most. If it's enjoyable then smaller details such as these hardly matter.

• Like 1

2021/1/7 AM6点44分 , [DE]Danielle 说:

We are actually going to be grabbing everything from today's PC hotfix: 

:) 

When I was working in ——Orb Vallis, a plain in Fortuna, there was a BUG in the task. When I was working on the Spy task at the same point, there was no interactive option, which made the task unable to progress.
In addition, there is another BUG. In the rescue mission, the enemy carried by the enemy warship will not carry decoded items, which leads to the imperfect task, and the time is changed from 1 minute and 30 seconds to 5 minutes and 50 seconds. I hope you can fix these bugs in Fortuna as soon as possible. Happy New Year.