Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Orphix Venom (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

30 minutes ago, (PSN)Triggered_Tomato said:

Gr8,so i wasted gravimags. Wouldve been really nice if i knew that beforehand!And i know im not getting refunded that plat,so yay.Nice money grab.Oh and Orphix venom is so late on console,why not just skip it altogether. If u w8 another month nobody will notice,promise...Epic games/tencent level of BS this.

Your a very triggered Tomato lol

Also this is gonna sting but it's well known because we got to see the update go live for pc like a month ago. You could littarly prepare for any changes comming. Like we knew Bonewidow costs etc and could have it all ready for the moment it went live as have done for years and years.

It sure isnt up to DE to coddle players to make sure. Also why are ya buying gravimags bro? ( like no offense brother don't buy these man) you know how insanely easy they are to get. Like legit run PT and exp over and over and walla enjoy having an insane amount of rep and buy as many parts as ya want. 

Heck i gravimaged my entire lot just because i had nothing to do with the rep outside of the usual stuff.Avoid wasting plat on resources, credits and reusable stuff always man.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Transmute your generosity into Rewards! To honor the spirit of giving, gifting Lavos to another player in-game means you'll receive an additional Lavos Transmutation Probe Decoration!

There goes another batch of people being scammed into spending platinum on nothing.

• Like 4

Auto-Shut off of Boost when it runs out?    YEEEEESSSSSSS  !!!!!!!!!!  omfg we have needed that.

Now if you would please FIX/correct the  boost/drift  effeciency u guys completely wrecked.   Improving base speed of RJ was not needed but welcome change.   But you 'balanced' it by knee capping  boost/drift effeciency.   Boost works amazing,  very quick/short hops.  This would probably better be served by some kinda blink ability.   Maybe not.   

But DRIFT was destroyed.  It takes 33-55% of ur engine to start boost,  by the time you activate drift you only have a few seconds.  This WAS your long distance movement method.  Boost shouldnt take any energy or it should only take like 10-20% to turn it on and then never drain.  DRIFT should use energy but it should be way more effecient.  If it burns 10/second now it should get dropped to like 2-3second.

Drifting was the coolest part of RJ and then u guys murdered it :( That Boost change is awesome but please bring back Drift mode.

Edited by (PSN)AbBaNdOn_
  • Like 1

Just a heads up!, for those not aware of what's going on here, this event is a test for DE to see how overpowered mechs are in normal missions. After the event they will crunch the numbers and determine how to 'balance' them for use in normal missions. They won't be as good as they are now, trust me.

So don't get excited about it

4 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Just a heads up!, for those not aware of what's going on here, this event is a test for DE to see how overpowered mechs are in normal missions. After the event they will crunch the numbers and determine how to 'balance' them for use in normal missions. They won't be as good as they are now, trust me.

So don't get excited about it

I think we PC players shouldn’t be allowed to post here.. @[DE]Danielle may want to do something about that to prevent “PC Purist” hijacking the thread.

Those 2 mechs are not Kuva Bramma levels of ridiculous, They’ll be fine.

• Like 1

Will this fix Railjack that got broken in the last update? Getting stuck on invisible objects all the time and archwing doesn't work as it should while on a railjack mission. Its vry annoying to be forced out of the ship to pick up loot :< also, the loot doesn't work as it should ether . Hope it get fixed soon

14 hours ago, (PSN)irfaanstyle92 said:

Looks like mission with bow only requirement which doesn't allow ash to use his finishing move or you didnt press one more button that prompts you to the finishing move or just use the augment which when ash teleport to enemy prompts you to execution straight away.

No. I have tested this and no matter what I do, he cannot consistently open humanoid enemies to finishers, I just happen to use a bow in this. And no using an augment is no excuse to cover up a bug that has been in the game for years, it should be fix not covered up with a bandade mod besides the augment can`t preform front finishers and I like doing front finishers so I don`t use it.

Remove the healing of necramech from Trinity, mods, vazarin, it is a joke? I imagine how you arrived at this decision.

DE: We created without knowing something new, special, a lot of old player now are stimulate to play more a and more, we are giving the idea to create space for more mods also for warframe.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   DE: Yes, is true and how can we ruin their dreams, how can we make them hate us again?

DE: We can remove the healing possibility of necramech from vazarin, Trinity, I can swear that they we hate us again and a lot of them will go back to play the new games released in the last month, Star Wars, AC Valhalla, etc.

14 hours ago, (XBOX)Abherration said:

Im a veteran console player too and completely disagree with you. They tried parallel launch before, and it didnt work. Id rather PC beta test to a degree and then its rolled out to the consoles. Look at the crap that PC has to go through routinely after a content drop, half the game code breaks every time. Severely.

Waiting a couple of hotfixes is, literally, to our advantage

I don't really like that PC has to beta test the game because DE should be testing the game before release and have opt-in test servers that run for more than a week.  I fully agree with us not getting the same updates on the same schedule as PC though, but for slightly different reasons.  While I don't want them to have to bug test for everyone, when major bugs are found (this is bugframe after all.) they will get a hot fix quickly, assuming DE actually fixes them.  Console has to wait months sometimes for even major bug fixes because of the cert process.  They might complain about the bug testing, but if we get those bugs we're stuck with them 10x longer than they are.

• Like 3

Just wanted to say I am grateful us console players will be getting another double affinity boost coinciding with Orphix Venom. I know we just had one, but with the new operation and Lavos and so on, I'll be able to make more use of it, especially with levelling Necramechs, so glad that this was considered and will be implemented. 

Thank you. 

• Like 1