Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Orphix Venom (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

Please address these issues 

1. During E/SO frequently colors go to almost black and white 

2. In missions there is a bug that disables the use of ALL buttons except the movement. Unstuck does nothing. Directionally looking does not move your wareframe. As funny as bullet jumping backwards is....fix this 

3. On open world it seems there is about a 50% change on pulling out a kdrive that you will fall through the world indefinitely. Also unstuck does nothing. 

4. The chat. Keep messages in the chat where are supposed to be in. I get messages that appear all over its a mess. 

Thank you

Edited by (PSN)Athleysis

21 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

• Vazarin Dash, Trinity's Blessing, Equinox's Mend, Rejuvenate Aura, and Arcane Pulse no longer heals Necramechs. Out of 21 sources of healing, these five slipped through. 

So no survivability for the necramechs in high tier stuff, way to go DE, yet another dumb decision to add to the list.

I guess if it's reasonable it can't be in the game.

Edited by (XBOX)Harbinger XK5

21 hours ago, (PSN)Mofojokers said:

Glad to see yas back in action can't wait for the update!.

Edit Is there a reason exactly as to why endurance runs are capped at 36?.

Edit 2: I see nothing regarding the issues of the relay buffs (effects consoles). You lads do know they are not working correctly right?. No animation or anything happens when activating them and if you launch a mission from the relay the buff doesn't apply until you go to your ship but you will lose the time. You have to go back to the ship first to see if it applied to your account and sometimes it straight up won't (can't figure the cause yet). Also you do know you lads caused issues with Demios Arcana in Railjack. We have been trying our best to get the info to yas since the release with zero luck. Invisible walls are everywhere esp Gians point and the hull ruptures are almost constant from any hit.

Edit 3: The rest looks amazing btw can't wait to get my hands on this update. Curious though wish you would explain why we can't be allowed to heal our mechs via normal means. I do like the two new mods you have put forth but they seem insanely gimmicky. But i guess same reason why we use protea to keep them full of energy since you won't allow them to get energy by any other means. Just reallllly odd choices and i would just love to know why.

Consider Enemies' Levels, Rewards, in relation to time and effort.

20 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Very bad timing regarding the invert/tap/hold change you just released on PC.. it's crushing that this won't ship until the next major release..

Oh well..

But thx for the bonus xp stuff we get on release.. at least once we can have the same bonuses as a PC player does. (Getting bonus affinity events when new gear released)

I'm excited for Lavos, his gameplay very much reminds me of Saryn which is absolute fun to play regarding spreading statuses and using all abilities. :)

We are actually going to be grabbing everything from today's PC hotfix: 

:) 

• Like 10

On 2021-01-05 at 5:52 PM, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

Lavos has taken the #1 spot of the ugliest warframe in the game. It`s a damn shame coz from what I've seen he looks like a fun frame, I have always wanted a frame that can manipulate status effects but he`s soo ugly I can`t ignore it. I only have two option, either wait for a deluxe skin for him to come out or unfortunately I'll just have to wait for the prime version to come out.

When I get him I'll just use him for mastery then sacrifice him to helminth, I`m sorry but whoever came up with the design of Lavos has not taste in aesthetics. Again a real damn shame.

Wait lavo isnt ugly though?

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We are actually going to be grabbing everything from today's PC hotfix: 

:) 

Danielle is the team aware of the issues regarding consoles relay buffs not applying correctly (esp launching missions from the tower) and the animations not working. Also regarding our last update Arcana breaking RJ with the mass invis walls/ rupture issue?. We have had our entire alliance reporting these issues and made notes for yas.

Le 05/01/2021 à 23:52, (PSN)Vexx757 a dit :

Lavos has taken the #1 spot of the ugliest warframe in the game. It`s a damn shame coz from what I've seen he looks like a fun frame, I have always wanted a frame that can manipulate status effects but he`s soo ugly I can`t ignore it. I only have two option, either wait for a deluxe skin for him to come out or unfortunately I'll just have to wait for the prime version to come out.

When I get him I'll just use him for mastery then sacrifice him to helminth, I`m sorry but whoever came up with the design of Lavos has not taste in aesthetics. Again a real damn shame.

Lavos ugliest frame? Damn you must be blind dude. 

Are you also going to say that Wisp has a flat ass and Saryn has no chest? 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

the holiday is gone and console get the updated. will console get a drop bonus ?
Also, PC have a Exp buff when they have the event. which PC players can level up their nechamech in event, can console get it too ? 
As everyone know level up nechamech is so painful. 

3 hours ago, (NSW)Lolo said:

the holiday is gone and console get the updated. will console get a drop bonus ?
Also, PC have a Exp buff when they have the event. which PC players can level up their nechamech in event, can console get it too ? 
As everyone know level up nechamech is so painful. 

Following in PC’s footsteps, Console players will also get to enjoy double Affinity for the first two weeks of Orphix Venom.

They said in the notes that they will be re-running the double Affinity when the event drops.

Edited by (XBOX)Cephalon Keeper
Pasting the quote from the post for clarity

GREAT:

THaNK you So VeRy MuCH DE. i STiLL RaTHeR HaVe iN STaTuS uPDaTe oF iN CeRT oR TeSTiNG oR WHaTeVeR you NaMe iT. iT CaN eaSe My iMPaTieNCe aND iT aLSo HeLPS Me GeT PRePaReD 4 uPDaTe & eVeNT. iF you JuST PoST iT { LIVE } PeoPLe May MiSS iT oR eVeN JoiN LaTe & MiSS ouT oN ReWaRDS Due 2 TiMe RuNNiNG ouT. 

WiLL you @LeaST GiVe uS CoNSoLe NoTiFiCaTioNS So We CaN Be ReMiNDeD. PeoPLe WHo WoRK & THe LiKe, eSPeCiaLLy NeeD HeaDS uP Due 2 iRL

[ ReaL LiFe ] CiRCuMSTaNCeS.

THaNK you So VeRy VeRy MuCH aGaiN DE 4 youR HaRD WoRK & DeDiCaTioN THaT TRuLy MaKes THiS GaMe TieD aS BeST aLLTiMe GaMe eVeR & @LeaST 2ND 2 aNy 1 GaMe eVeR.

ESPECIALLY SINCE ITS F2P {([ FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE ])}

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office . (PeRioD)                                                              New Year Tunisie GIF by Digital discovery

Edited by (PSN)KNoWaNDBe

On 2021-01-05 at 5:52 PM, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

Your word would have more merit if you didn’t have a reputation for advocating generally disliked opinions.

• Like 1

On 2021-01-05 at 5:25 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

With the now 5 consoles platforms we support, we want the most important information out front and center. We are doing away with the industry jargon “In Cert'' status and individual platform threads so that other communication efforts can be made in its place on our socials, live streams, etc. Our goal continues to be to keep you up to date with the latest Console Update news! 

Will it still be made clear in game when an update is in cert? I don't always check the other sources unless I see on the news section of the Orbiter that there's something pending. The "In Cert" status was immensely helpful as it let me know if an update was imminent. "In dev" doesn't really give us new information at a glance in my opinion since we kind of already know something is in development based on it already being released on PC.  With "in cert" I know I'll likely be waiting a few days, maybe a week, but "in dev" gives off a timeframe of potentially months. 

• Like 3

Can we get a fix to make the Necramech HUD less intrusive (opacity slider) or hide it. It's pretty in-your face and i've been hoping for a way to tune it down a peg ever since this thing was released. I mean we get sliders and options for stuff like Sniper HUD elemets, wish I could play using necramechs without having half the screen obscured by yellow lines and huge distance cursors that don't really help in aiming.

Nice update, thank you.

I'm going to miss "in cert".... that was a nice reminder to make additional time to play in my schedule. The time between PC and "in cert" was obviously "in dev" for consoles.

Looking forward to 2021's new content though.... this update and stuff you've announced.

• Like 1

I'm happy to get status on this.  However, based on the wording it sounds like you just finally started working on this.  Based on the issues with OV on PC and the amount of updates we are finally getting caught up with.  Also with the announcement of the end of Nightwave.  We are looking at what?.... 3 more weeks till this actually drops (or over a month).