Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Orphix Venom (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

38 minutes ago, (XBOX)HocusPocus23 said:

Will this update finally include the Heart of Deimos achievements on Xbox? Those achievements are visible in the in-game profile but was never associated to the Xbox achievements list.

Thanks

5 minutes ago, (PSN)corpusbonds said:

Same here. All four are still unavailable. 

Probably not, because they are not on Steam either

• Like 1

9 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Wait, where does everyone read "we will hold PS/Xbox updates back if Nintendo makes trouble again"..

Because I can't find that sentence. 

Where does it say that?

Read the notes at the beginning. They mention their way of doing this update. A single thread for all platforms. That means everyone will get this at the same time as far as we know. That also means some console(s) will be left waiting when they don't need to be (which is silly) because I doubt they're tracking completion of each console version and syncing them so that all of them are finished at the exact same time. Even that system of doing it wouldn't be possible to be 100% accurate due to unexpected hitches. 

All the content has already been "spoiled" on PC, so trying to for a console wide release has no point. Making people wait just to wait is dumb, and wanting people to have to wait just to wait alongside you is selfish.

Nightwave Intermission will also be platform wide as far as we know.

Edited by (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1

56 minutes ago, (XBOX)IMABEMEOUTLAW said:

I'm hoping that we get it next week since it seems that's mostly what they are focusing on.

It won't be next week bud. They're doing 5 systems at once, and considering their recent posting of this thread, I'd pressume they only just recently started focusing all efforts on the console tenno. 

Lost me at "no health for you..." This was mentioned multiple times and the solution to not being able to pick up health was to take away all other healing? This decision is unfathomable and literally killed any interest I had in using this. It'll sit unused just like my RJ waiting for the command intristic that's NEVER coming.......

• Like 2

On 2021-01-09 at 2:33 PM, (NSW)Lorkhan said:

It's just sad that we consoles players, especially on Switch will never really feel the "first time" discovery of anything. 

Lets be real, most console players already know exactly how to farm the new operation because of Youtubers or even DE own streams. And it's not even out.

We know what warframe to take, what mods to put on the Necramech, even what bloody weapons works best.

So yeah it's nice to not get updates as broken as PC but unlike PC, we never experience anything really new.

Consoles will most likely have the update at the end of January and switch will get it maybe first week of February.

Why are you spoiling yourself and look at PC discussions/guides if you want to discover things by yourself?

I know nothing about the event except for we have to kill as many Orphix as possible and Scarlet Spear rewards are back, I don't know what kind of enemy Orphix is and how to kill them, what are the new rewards, even what Lavos' abilities do. Just learn some restraint, dude.

Il y a 1 heure, (NSW)Mbek a dit :

Why are you spoiling yourself and look at PC discussions/guides if you want to discover things by yourself?

I know nothing about the event except for we have to kill as many Orphix as possible and Scarlet Spear rewards are back, I don't know what kind of enemy Orphix is and how to kill them, what are the new rewards, even what Lavos' abilities do. Just learn some restraint, dude.

You must not watch any stream or video if you don't want to be spoiled as a large majority of content creators are on pc. This doesn't make you feel part of the community if you have to avoid all that just to not be spoiled... 

Edited by (NSW)NabotLysergeek
  • Like 3

Il y a 4 heures, (NSW)Mbek a dit :

Just like (NSW)NabotLysergeek sais, I would have to not look at any videos or streams? Where is the point. Lets just take the exemple of tomorrow's DE stream. I always watch then to talk about it later with my clan ou alliance. They are going to show the event. So what? Not look, not get the rewards and just overall nothing? Come on just looking at a video on a Necramech build, they talk and put mods that are only in the event. 

You might not care and talk to me about restain but I like to talk about the new stuf with my friends and all. 

So yeah... but no sorry.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, (NSW)Lorkhan said:

Just like (NSW)NabotLysergeek sais, I would have to not look at any videos or streams? Where is the point. Lets just take the exemple of tomorrow's DE stream. I always watch then to talk about it later with my clan ou alliance. They are going to show the event. So what? Not look, not get the rewards and just overall nothing? Come on just looking at a video on a Necramech build, they talk and put mods that are only in the event. 

You might not care and talk to me about restain but I like to talk about the new stuf with my friends and all. 

So yeah... but no sorry.

You could have just built a pc If it really means this much to you. Im not saying quit playing your console. Just go experience it firsthand then return and prep your clannies and still get that "wow" from the "new" stuff they are over there beta testing for us.

5 hours ago, (NSW)NabotLysergeek said:

You must not watch any stream or video if you don't want to be spoiled as a large majority of content creators are on pc. This doesn't make you feel part of the community if you have to avoid all that just to not be spoiled... 

I don't even try to avoid devstreams since usually takes place when I sleep on my timezone, and I'll just read or watch the quick summary later, which only gives info what's coming next without too much details.

3 hours ago, (NSW)Lorkhan said:

So yeah... but no sorry.

I guess I'm lucky my small community rarely mentions about future content, mostly just the usual playing together and random talks.

Il y a 10 heures, (NSW)Mbek a dit :

I don't even try to avoid devstreams since usually takes place when I sleep on my timezone, and I'll just read or watch the quick summary later, which only gives info what's coming next without too much details.

I guess I'm lucky my small community rarely mentions about future content, mostly just the usual playing together and random talks.

Well we are all different. 

As long as the event is fun, I'll be happy. And the quality of life changes this update will bring are good. Especially the one for the hold and tap powers.

il y a une heure, (NSW)Lorkhan a dit :

Well we are all different. 

As long as the event is fun, I'll be happy. And the quality of life changes this update will bring are good. Especially the one for the hold and tap powers.

The hold and tap only concerned pc i think, on switch we already have the option to invert it for a very long time dude.

Edited by (NSW)NabotLysergeek

Il y a 1 heure, (NSW)NabotLysergeek a dit :

The hold and tap only concerned pc i think, on switch we already have the option to invert it for a very long time dude.

You get confused between the function we have now (invert all tap and hold) with the new function that let you decide it for every warframe individually.

Edited by (PSN)thexxo
  • Like 1