Just now, (PSN)LuffyleBoss496 said:

hello the update comes out when please since the disappearance of the cert I am a little lost confused disney animation GIF

They said that they are working on it. They will release a date a day or two before it goes live. 

Look through the thread, Rebecca posted an explainer earlier. 

• Like 1

Man this is disappointing , this game I have no clue when the update will come; Just the hurry up and wait feeling for this which makes me anxious; And then I go check another game I Play and they aren't doing a major update that we totatly need for the game until June! Feels like covid is running the world and it sucks because gaming is my stress reliever...

On 2021-01-10 at 5:34 PM, (NSW)Mbek said:

I don't even try to avoid devstreams since usually takes place when I sleep on my timezone, and I'll just read or watch the quick summary later, which only gives info what's coming next without too much details.

I guess I'm lucky my small community rarely mentions about future content, mostly just the usual playing together and random talks.

Or you can always not act like a 5yo with santa and stop with the "no spoilers" bs its a event not like a quest with story that gos with the main quest grow up already

Can everyone please just realize that DE went on vacation for the holidays, after working all days during the past year and a pandemic, with the technical limits of doing it at home, taking no break at all, and it's been only ONE WEEK since they started to develop an event for 5 different platforms?

I'll miss the cert status since how bad is on Nintendo, and I'm impatient too since I've been catching up with everything and after two years I've nothing more left to do, but in perspective makes no sense to complain for only a week about laziness and such. There's plenty of stuff to do outside WF too meanwhile we wait. It's fine also taking a pause when needed, is a part of some online ongoing games. That's all.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, (NSW)vanellopeb said:

Can everyone please just realize that DE went on vacation for the holidays, after working all days during the past year and a pandemic, with the technical limits of doing it at home, taking no break at all, and it's been only ONE WEEK since they started to develop an event for 5 different platforms?

I'll miss the cert status since how bad is on Nintendo, and I'm impatient too since I've been catching up with everything and after two years I've nothing more left to do, but in perspective makes no sense to complain for only a week about laziness and such. There's plenty of stuff to do outside WF too meanwhile we wait. It's fine also taking a pause when needed, is a part of some online ongoing games. That's all.

Yeah, basically. Either grind some stuff up for the event or just.. you know... play a different game. That and everyone must have picked up something during the Christmas sale, so there must be something to occupy your time. 

Personally, I've been glitching through Cyberpunk. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, (NSW)Symberzite said:

Yeah, basically. Either grind some stuff up for the event or just.. you know... play a different game. That and everyone must have picked up something during the Christmas sale, so there must be something to occupy your time. 

Personally, I've been glitching through Cyberpunk. 

Exactly, during the latest weeks basically I've maxed the mechas and went finding the Kuva weapons I was missing, since I've stopped playing for a few months the past year. Not sure yet if starting to exp those now, or wait for the Event affinity boost, but either way, that's what I'm doing: exp and playing other things. I don't complain because it's useless and doesn't make the development faster, sadly the general situation slowed down pretty much everything and we just have to accept it and hope for the best. I saw someone said earlier about the hotfixes on PC, which is also very true, until there's still things to fix, the consoles aren't ready to launch it. There's nothing much to say, but thanks for understanding what I meant, just thinking in perspective.

26 minutes ago, (NSW)vanellopeb said:

it's been only ONE WEEK since they started to develop an event for 5 different platforms?

No it hasn't. This has been out on PC for close to a month now. What's new about this? some skins? a single wf and weapon? 3 new enemies and 2 new objectives? some bug fixes? It doesn't take THAT long.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

Or you can always not act like a 5yo with santa and stop with the "no spoilers" bs its a event not like a quest with story that gos with the main quest grow up already

lmao did you just quoted the wrong person?

vor 29 Minuten schrieb (PSN)BotGuy1234:

No it hasn't. This has been out on PC for close to a month now. What's new about this? some skins? a single wf and weapon? 3 new enemies and 2 new objectives? some bug fixes? It doesn't take THAT long.

Calm down. They literally said they're grabbing PC hotfixes so we don't have to wait months for the finally fixed tap/hold change for example.. if this means it takes an extra week or so, I'm more than fine with it.

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, (PSN)BotGuy1234 said:

DE literally had a 2 week vacation right after they dropped the update. The week after that they were fixing the crippling glitches on PC, now they are porting it to console on 5 different platforms. 

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, (PSN)BotGuy1234 said:

You should chill. A lot has happened. New management changeover (10cent), a well deserved vacation (21-28 days), a week to meet with the team of new bosses and poor souls who stayed for the "graveyard shift", a new calendar year meaning new roadmap for boss, a new fiscal year meaning all their finacial records need to be audited... plus a lot more.

Also you should learn how difficult game development is. DE is preparing releases simultaneously for Nintendo, PS4, PS5, Xbox1, Xbox Ser. X, and Xbox Ser. S. Not to mention anything new they want to add to PC. Nintendo, PS, and xbox all use different online security and use different graphics and hardware, this is not a "copy/paste" situation.

Before you call any of us "white knights" you should realize that you are being a "bad guy" (or a troll). Not everything DE does is great, but having unrealistic expectations combined with an attitude like yours is abusive and toxic.

• Like 7

I don't know if I'm digging this the "In Dev" status. it makes me feel like after you release an update your just like meh ok now we wait until they are bored then we will work on something new. before i always just assumed you were working on the next update. the in cert always seemed to me like hey we are working on it and we have sent the compiled program out for approval for it to be uploaded on a server and I assumed that process took a couple days i always appreciated the communication of your progress with the community and this feels like a step backwards 

23 hours ago, (XBOX)IMABEMEOUTLAW said:

Man this is disappointing , this game I have no clue when the update will come; Just the hurry up and wait feeling for this which makes me anxious; And then I go check another game I Play and they aren't doing a major update that we totatly need for the game until June! Feels like covid is running the world and it sucks because gaming is my stress reliever...

They will announce a release date just like before. We will have a point of reference for when we get it like with cert.

18 hours ago, Claimingkarma said:

I don't know if I'm digging this the "In Dev" status. it makes me feel like after you release an update your just like meh ok now we wait until they are bored then we will work on something new. before i always just assumed you were working on the next update. the in cert always seemed to me like hey we are working on it and we have sent the compiled program out for approval for it to be uploaded on a server and I assumed that process took a couple days i always appreciated the communication of your progress with the community and this feels like a step backwards 

Well, with in cert, we never knew when they were working on the update. We only knew when it was soon ready. This way, it's more transparent because we know when it's being worked on, and we will know (as they've clarified) when the update is soon ready. 

19 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

You should chill. A lot has happened. New management changeover (10cent), a well deserved vacation (21-28 days), a week to meet with the team of new bosses and poor souls who stayed for the "graveyard shift", a new calendar year meaning new roadmap for boss, a new fiscal year meaning all their finacial records need to be audited... plus a lot more.

Also you should learn how difficult game development is. DE is preparing releases simultaneously for Nintendo, PS4, PS5, Xbox1, Xbox Ser. X, and Xbox Ser. S. Not to mention anything new they want to add to PC. Nintendo, PS, and xbox all use different online security and use different graphics and hardware, this is not a "copy/paste" situation.

Before you call any of us "white knights" you should realize that you are being a "bad guy" (or a troll). Not everything DE does is great, but having unrealistic expectations combined with an attitude like yours is abusive and toxic.

Well analyzed. Their vacation definitely played a big role in delaying this. 

40 minutes ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Well, with in cert, we never knew when they were working on the update. We only knew when it was soon ready. This way, it's more transparent because we know when it's being worked on, and we will know (as they've clarified) when the update is soon ready. 

Actually, "in cert" meant that the build was ready and was sent for approval (or CERTification, in "industry jargon") to the partners (i.e. console platforms).

• Like 2
16 hours ago, (PSN)Luke_Zakalwe said:

Actually, "in cert" meant that the build was ready and was sent for approval (or CERTification, in "industry jargon") to the partners (i.e. console platforms).

I'm aware. Your point? 

17 hours ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

We only knew when it was soon ready.

This is what cert was to us. It was a heads up telling us the update will be out soon. Now they will give us a heads up when it's ready and thus we aren't left guessing when it'll drop (because cert can be unpredictable).

1 hour ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

They will announce a release date just like before. We will have a point of reference for when we get it like with cert.

I understand that it still feels like I don't know when it's really coming especially with all the complaints I keep seeing with PC which means more hotfixes before we ever see this update.

Please DE, make sure Vauban's first ability, Tesla Nervos, does not attack invulnerable enemies, just like Xaku's second, Grasp of Lohk, and Protea's second, Blaze Artillery, for people who play vauban, when they drop a xaku, trinity, titania, or any other warframe that leaves enemies invulnerable it is really annoying when one or all of the robots stick to that enemy immune to damage, it is a very small but welcome change, since you made a similar change in xaku and protea why not do the same with vauban?

• Like 3

Personally I think, DE should announce when it‘s "in Cert" and "Live". 

From Cert to Live is a shorter amount of time, so people have less time to complain. 

When the Updates are "in Dev", there can be much happen, which delays the Update and people are getting upset. 

From "in Cert" to "Live" are usually 5-7 days. 

vor 44 Minuten schrieb (PSN)TheSectorZ:

I Can't wait buy new warfarme lavos and necramech skin.  When this update?

Currently, it's quite unclear. DE let us consoleros know, that update is "in dev". What that means exactly, no one knows. All is speculation.

Some expect the update not before end of this month.. nothing you can do really but wait and see..

So I did need to clarify.. I thought that was enought to show my point you so gracefully asked for, but it's not a poroblem, really.

You said that: "Well, with in cert, we never knew when they were working on the update." And I corrected, that at the Cert point of process, the work was already done and the finished update was sent for evaluation to the partners.

There's the difference between "working on" and "ready", as you surely are aware.