Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime gaming loot

Dinomotion

Question

5 answers to this question

I don't think there's been an official statement about it, but from what's been pieced together over the holidays the most recent Twitch Prime drop was the last Twitch Prime drop. Since DE isn't offering any future drops and the last one has expired, they are no longer on the Twitch Prime rewards page.

https://www.warframe.com/news/upgrade-your-operator-with-the-latest-prime-gaming-bundle

"This will be the last Prime Gaming Drop, Tenno! Claim yours today and you don’t miss out on these striking Accessories, Tenno!"

It was officially announced but seems a bug/oversight that the markets have not been updated :(

You might try contacting support to see if they can take care of you since it was promised... if nothing else to report it to them.

Wow. Theyre still advertising all 3 of these offers.

These devs are just greedy and get free publicity for a poorly cobbled together game.

I wonder about the legality of an offer of something free that doesent exist. 

The fact they ended this awhile ago and cant even update the client to show just shows how lazy they really are.

I wish there was something i could say that would offend you enough to actually care about your game beyond using it as a medium for your personal and social agendas but there isint so ill say this.

You dont build good word of mouth when you have bait and switch offers. On a game that obviously hangs by a thread.

Warwhat? Exactly.

9 minutes ago, Finnyd said:

Wow. Theyre still advertising all 3 of these offers.

These devs are just greedy and get free publicity for a poorly cobbled together game.

I wonder about the legality of an offer of something free that doesent exist. 

The fact they ended this awhile ago and cant even update the client to show just shows how lazy they really are.

I wish there was something i could say that would offend you enough to actually care about your game beyond using it as a medium for your personal and social agendas but there isint so ill say this.

You dont build good word of mouth when you have bait and switch offers. On a game that obviously hangs by a thread.

Warwhat? Exactly.

goodbye!

Archived