Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cedo does not proc properly when in semi-automatic mode (shot by shot)

ekyu88

The "semi automatic mode" is the alt fire, where it shoots a bouncing glaive-like projectile, and that should be inflicting status on every bounce. Is that not what's happening?  The shotgun primary firing mode has a very weak status chance, by design.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

The "semi automatic mode" is the alt fire, where it shoots a bouncing glaive-like projectile, and that should be inflicting status on every bounce. Is that not what's happening?  The shotgun primary firing mode has a very weak status chance, by design.

The moment a tenno discover the red button on the gun . You had to be the bringer of joy today ^.^ 

Back to Original post just try the alt fire option on the Cedo and watch everything die pretty quickly ^.^ 

On 2021-01-06 at 9:48 AM, [DE]Momaw said:

OK, I think the label "SEMI" in the config screen is misleading. I assume SEMI should be hitting the shoot button once and AUTO means holding the shoot button. So the real question is how many firing mode Cedo has? 3 - auto, semi and alt fire or just 2 auto/semi and alt fire. This is important because from reading the config screen, I interpret "AUTO" as holding the shoot button, "SEMI" as pressing the shoot button one press at a time (like a Latron) and I should get the procs. Indeed the alt fire did produce the AOE explosion with weak status damages.

2 hours ago, ekyu88 said:

OK, I think the label "SEMI" in the config screen is misleading. I assume SEMI should be hitting the shoot button once and AUTO means holding the shoot button.

That is not how Semi vs Full Auto works, in any video game ever, or real life for that matter.

If you hold the button and the gun keeps shooting, that's Full Auto.
If you hold the button and the gun only shoots once, that's Semi Auto.

Nothing more to it.

2 hours ago, ekyu88 said:

So the real question is how many firing mode Cedo has? 3 - auto, semi and alt fire or just 2 auto/semi and alt fire.

It has a Full Auto Primary Fire, and a Semi Auto Secondary Fire.

The stats on weapons that have multiple firing or damage states are just not polished enough to make sense for some weapons, and some stats are pointlessly duplicated like riven dispo for each fire mode.

The entire template for printing weapon stats could use another look with accounting for lots of different variations of weapons... and it really should have the description in the stats to indicate special behaviors which one can easily miss from the equipping menu being all the way to the right.

• 9 months later...

Archived