Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raknoid spawning

Sharpstriker

Question

Quick question regarding the raknoids as I’m currently trying to farm Toroids, however there’s a slight problem; I can’t seem to get raknoids of any type to spawn.

this is weird since when I did bounties, they’d constantly harass me and the defense objective, however now, they seem to have hidden away now that I’m in free roam and free of any kind of restraint.

Any reliable way to get these things to spawn so I can farm their drops.

note: I would like to avoid doing bounties as I’m currently burned out from them and would like to avoid doing them if at all possible.

note: that I’ve tried spelunking in a few caves to get the small ones but none have shown up so far so that might not be the best method. 

Note that I have tried to get the alert level to four and stood around waiting for them while killing everything else practically going “olly olly oxen free” but to no avail. 

4 answers to this question

If you don't care about the type of Toroid you pick, you can farm quite a bit of Mite Raknoids in Exploiter Orb fight. Scyto and Kyta apparently have a chance showing up on alert level 4, but imo its inconsistent - you will be better just killing Enrichment Labs, Temple of Profit and Spaceport enemies at mass with looting frame. Never got a toroid out of Kyta that seems to have 20% chance to drop it and it was very annoying spooder to fight before Arquebex existed.

Archived