Visual bug ( big black screen)

I've had this problem since a little while but it didn't really bother me cus as I said it was a rare occasion but now when I was in the middle of the quest "the war within" this bug appeared and it was hard to continue, not even resetting fixed this, it has happened on various planets most commonly on the kuva fortress

https://ibb.co/7vDmspm

(This is a url with an image of the bug I'm referencing ) i tried to paste it via url but it wouldn't let me 

Also experienced this while on a bounty mission on vault area in Deimos, certain spot on a bridge-like area beside the spiral access to the vault. I keep on falling cause I can't see S#&$ and tumor cannot be spotted we failed the bounty.

Yeah, this happens to me frequently but it's never persistent (By which, I mean the black blocking don't obstruct my view for longer than a second or two before fixing itself).

When this glitch happens to me, it flickers in & out very quickly, usually occurs in specific areas of all planets (happens in the same "level chunk" of each planet) and usually at specific camera angles (I can move the camera back and forth to cause the glitch to occur repeatedly).

It's been incredibly bothersome, but I've never had the misfortune of it causing me to fail a mission.

• 2 weeks later...