Jump to content
Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.4


Recommended Posts

Happy new year DE

hope it will be a great year for warframe , i believe and play the game for 8 years now and i am sure the game can handle his own versus new game generation

 

Keep working on it perfect it , hope you guys gonna focus on fighting mechanics and warframe skills before adding new content make all skills viable and give them synergi and scaling merchs

same goes for guns they need a litle something to be fun

make headshoot more rewarding (combo multiplier) for all weapons

make all mods viable

 

i dont know do something

 

MAKE WARFRAME GREAT AGAIN

 

and thx so far for all the good work , the baby is growing

 

Edited by Tsoe
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operation: Orphix Venom Changes & Fixes:

  • Over the course of the Holiday break, the team continued to track and fix Operation exploits. Any scores that were determined to be achieved with these exploits have been (and will continue to be) removed from the Leaderboards, and temporary or full suspensions have been issued where appropriate. 

Nice, so which "maximum" score is considered legit? Because there are people with an almost 47k score in leaderboards...

I will never trust those 'till i see a video of them getting it

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Radu10 said:

Nice, so which "maximum" score is considered legit? Because there are people with an almost 47k score in leaderboards...

I will never trust those 'till i see a video of them getting it

A 45k+ score is generally 2-3 days worth of mission aborts until you get the right tile.

There are 3 spawn locations per mission. Each location pulls from a bunch of possible tiles that can be used for that mission. Each tileset has designated "god tiles" that give better LoS and clustered sentient spawns.

Each time you get a god tile, it is worth ~5k more points on the run, based on the amount of sentients you can kill there across the full run.

You can get 30k+ on any mission whatsoever, no matter what, provided your team has the equips, and knows sightlines of all possible tiles.

 

1 godtile out of 3 gives you the chance to get 35k realistically (you can score higher or lower, depending on team performance, and a small amount of spawn rng distribution of enemies, as well as other mechanics DE didn't explain that affect sentient spawn requirements midfight, this is generally worth +/- 1k pts worth. Ie, give the exact same mission tile and spawn pattern to another team, and they will randomly score +/- 1k, when executing the exact same strat.)

2 god tiles means you can realistically achieve 40k

3 god tiles means you can realistically achieve 45k

How hard is it to roll 3 god tiles?

Well, you have a less than 1% chance to get 2 god tiles with a non-garbage 3rd tile. Are you willing to abort spam the mission 100 times to get a tile capable of giving you 40k+ score? This assumes your team must have the full equips, know the sentient kill strats, and be able to execute said strat perfectly, on top of actually landing the 1% spawn chance.

If you haven't done that abort spamming...well maybe that's one of the many possible reasons why you haven't thought 40k score was realistically possible.

Edited by Aznvasions
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, -Serhokyan- said:

Please fix Corpus units being undamageable with Arquebex

Yeah some eximus got invulerable to Arquebex, I noticed this 6 times atm

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

yeah sure anyone killing sentients faster than you is a cheater,right.

I will gladly watch a video where people killed so many sentients to get more than double score u would get with only orphix.

Considering sentients give 1-3 points each people need kill 10k at least to get 10k-30k extra points to be added to 17,100 from orphix

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Radu10 said:

I will gladly watch a video where people killed so many sentients to get more than double score u would get with only orphix.

Considering sentients give 1-3 points each people need kill 10k at least to get 10k-30k extra points to be added to 17,100 from orphix

Gladly, there is a video of a bad run execute on page 7 of this thread, with 36k score.
Don't worry, it isn't my run, and I obtained permission from the runner before posting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

Why would you punish everyone in a clan if only a few did something?, thats entirely unreasonable

The score of that clan needs be changed, if a cheater was inside it. Like the 2 in your clan with 67k score removed yesterday, idk if that 134k score was subtracted to your clan total...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the break I took from post Fortuna to Scarlet Spear and now in the middle of Orphix Venom, price of R0 Energize fell from 150p to 30p. 

Does it not speak for itself how much faster these things are being farmed? Why are some players still unsatisfied? I hope part of you would at least admit to Scarlet Spear being far too generous given the nature of this game and more importantly - its history of years of mediocre effort vs. reward.

One event with far too high reward does not set the new bar over the dozens of past events with "meh" rewards, it is an outlier.

I am ok with reward v. effort ratio of this event, the gameplay on the other hand is not all that fun.

Running around with mech's? Sure. Feeling overpowered? Yeah whatever. But the damn mech takes up half my screen and I can't stand the camera bumping the ceiling if I want to look at where I'm going. FOV does not help at all.

Indoor mech is such a bad idea.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Aznvasions said:

Gladly, there is a video of a bad run execute on page 7 of this thread, with 36k score.
Don't worry, it isn't my run, and I obtained permission from the runner before posting.

I know it's possible reach 35-38k score, but I was curious about 40k+ ones...

So many sentients kills to be done.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Radu10 said:

I know it's possible reach 35-38k score, but I was curious about 40k+ ones...

So many sentients kills to be done.

About whether banned scores are removed from clan totals, yes they are. The clan scores are actually lower than they were yesterday for the moon clans.

that 36k score was a bad execute. It should have been a 40k run if it was done perfectly. And you can still get better tile rng than what they managed to get in that run. Better tile rng = better spawn LoS and clustering = faster kills.

Edited by Aznvasions
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aznvasions said:

About whether banned scores are removed from clan totals, yes they are. The clan scores are actually lower than they were yesterday for the moon clans.

that 36k score was a bad execute. It should have been a 40k run. And you can still get better tile rng than what they managed to get in that run. Better tile rng = better spawn LoS and clustering = faster kills.

So you confirm in the end the total kills (including corpus/grineer ofc) will be around 5k/10k range?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fr4gb4ll said:

i would like to see a video proof of doing a run with over 30k points being done in a not-exploitable way.... seriously, you guys should do some test runs before the start of an operation to see what is actually doable at all and then put a little marging on top for very skilled and lucky player to get above that - everything else can only be 'suspicious' at best and is more likely due to the (sadly) usual exploiting mechanisms... ofc, those few player who even got above the bulk of 'hardly realistic' places are more likely due to some freak-accidents and if so, i hope you don't punish them for it (especially if they send in a ticket about this).

Yeah, I'm looking at proofs as well, 'cause I am curious about it

Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the change that we are now able to choose the Tap-Hold behaviour! That was something that was on my mind for a long time, but I did not think it was thaaat important in order to mention it. Thank you so much!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

after the event we plan on publishing one of our runs, we are currently the top squad ,so i  assume it shows how to do 30k+

I wanna see a 40k+ one

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Radu10 said:

So you confirm in the end the total kills (including corpus/grineer ofc) will be around 5k/10k range?

No, the standard meta run for hiscore attempts should be minimum 10k kills.

The failed 40k run I did yesterday had 32k due to innumerable amount of bugs, and 2 ppl had to afk for 1-2 cycles in the run. The bugs seen I had literally never seen before in all my runs of the event.

 

In total we had:

2 godtiles, and a good tile.

6 failed orphix spawn predicts (we somehow broke the spawn pattern multiple times. This alone was costing us upwards of 400+ pts per failed predict)

A total of 2 players afking for a total of 3 player unit rounds (we already gave up on 40k at that point), which I would say is worth another 1-1.2k pts lost.

We lost 7 mechs, which probably cost us upwards of 1500-2000 points.

2 times we failed to reset an orphix in time to get it to spawn in same place twice. This was a big one, and cost us 600-800pts each time

I am not the main DPS on my team, I scored 2.3k enemy kills.

 

We finished the run purely out of completionist's sake. We had been resetting across 2 days for 4 cycles to get this specific tilegen. That's 4 hours worth of aborts. We had a total of 8.5k kills.

If you get lucky and roll 3 godtiles, which is what I imagine the 45k scores are, then you have basically no downtime on killrates, so the run killcount should scale up to 14k+ kills at that point.

Edited by Aznvasions
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

i am planning on doing that,as i said earlier in this threat,but AFTER the event ended

Why after? Your clan is first anyway, noone will steal your "gold medal".

Also the host of the squad in the video can open the option menu to make people see which framerate lock option is active?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Radu10 said:

Why after? Your clan is first anyway, noone will steal your "gold medal".

Also the host of the squad in the video can open the option menu to make people see which framerate lock option is active?

That won't matter, because it's a full run, meaning you can see the SC% bar increasing. the 1 fps lock directly affects the rate at which the SC% increases. If it's increasing at a normal rate, then there is no fps lock abuse present.

Edited by Aznvasions
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

The people who have done it so far have been banned, but nothing is preventing players from doing this in the future, because DE has no real way of fixing it.

WE also don't know if those bans are "done" last score on leaderboards have been removed less than 24 hours ago, 1 of them even told me they managed to use warframes inside the orphix area with mirage while using also the framerate limit.

So a double exploit, disgusting, now it's hard to tell who did legit and who didn't...

Edited by Radu10
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aznvasions said:

That won't matter, because it's a full run, meaning you can see the SC% bar increasing. the 1 fps lock directly affects the rate at which the SC% increases. If it's increasing at a normal rate, then there is no fps lock abuse present.

Yeah but idk how it behaves to clients, so it must be recorded from host just to be sure..

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Aznvasions said:

No, the standard meta run for hiscore attempts should be minimum 10k kills.

The failed 40k run I did yesterday had 32k due to innumerable amount of bugs, and 2 ppl had to afk for 1-2 cycles in the run. The bugs seen I had literally never seen before in all my runs of the event.

 

In total we had:

2 godtiles, and a good tile.

6 failed orphix spawn predicts (we somehow broke the spawn pattern multiple times. This alone was costing us upwards of 400+ pts per failed predict)

A total of 2 players afking for a total of 3 player unit rounds (we already gave up on 40k at that point), which I would say is worth another 1-1.2k pts lost.

We lost 7 mechs, which probably cost us upwards of 1500-2000 points.

2 times we failed to reset an orphix in time to get it to spawn in same place twice. This was a big one, and cost us 600-800pts each time

I am not the main DPS on my team, I scored 2.3k enemy kills.

 

We finished the run purely out of completionist's sake. We had been resetting across 2 days for 4 cycles to get this specific tilegen. That's 4 hours worth of aborts. We had a total of 8.5k kills.

If you get lucky and roll 3 godtiles, which is what I imagine the 45k scores are, then you have basically no downtime on killrates, so the run killcount should scale up to 14k+ kills at that point.

I read a guide about tilesets and spawn rate so I know the "basics" behind it, so you had 8.5k total kills, but how many was corpus/grineer?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • [DE]Megan unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...