Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.4

[DE]Megan

No fix for Necramechs when using a controller on pc?

Everytime I try and swap abilities by pressing left or right on the D-Pad, it turns off the ability that’s active. 

Shield Maiden, Exalted Sword and the iron skin thingy for Voidrig always disable themselves when you go to use another ability with controllers

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.4

Tenno! It’s our first Hotfix of 2021. We’ll be taking on some Orphix Venom bugs head on, aiming to keep the Necramech mayhem going until the Operation ends on January 18. We expect to release a few more Hotfixes throughout the first few weeks of January as we gear up for a new exciting year for Warframe. 

Operation: Orphix Venom Changes & Fixes:

• Over the course of the Holiday break, the team continued to track and fix Operation exploits. Any scores that were determined to be achieved with these exploits have been (and will continue to be) removed from the Leaderboards, and temporary or full suspensions have been issued where appropriate. 

Pog

Please, before you add Corpus Railjack, New War Chapter, and Duviri Paradox this year:

Replace the flying capture target in the Jupiter Gas City tileset. He becomes a buggy mess when he gets knocked in the air. 
Fix the fish behaviour and fish baits in Cambion Drift. Flagellocanth especially, it has a broken hitbox, it hears the silent spear Ebisu, and evades as soon as your spear hits it.
Remove the blinding flashbang at the start of every single mission, ESO zone change, and when you enter a relay.
Remove "change of plans" - it's when Capture becomes Exterminate. 

vor 7 Minuten schrieb ---Swaggi---:

Press X to doubt :)
It's legit doable. But things like Tilesets and spawns must be perfect. Then just the right setup, strategy and right coordination within team and thats it.

if he cant do it,it must be cheat,thats the rule

vor 22 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Over the course of the Holiday break, the team continued to track and fix Operation exploits. Any scores that were determined to be achieved with these exploits have been (and will continue to be) removed from the Leaderboards, and temporary or full suspensions have been issued where appropriate. 

Consider not only removing the scores of individual people from leaderboards but also removing their scores from future events aswell and if it is a widespread issue in a clan to remove the clan entirely from the leaderboards.

Also when are we getting an overhaul for the deimos arcanes. They were just as weak as bonewidow (imo even weaker) but they have received no meaningful buffs at all and are still absolute garbage.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Drachnyn:

Consider not only removing the scores of individual people from leaderboards but also removing their scores from future events aswell and if it is a widespread issue in a clan to remove the clan entirely from the leaderboards.

Also when are we getting an overhaul for the deimos arcanes. They were just as weak as bonewidow (imo even weaker) but they have received no meaningful buffs at all and are still absolute garbage.

Why would you punish everyone in a clan if only a few did something?, thats entirely unreasonable

This is one of the best additions ever. 

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Numerous Warframes Abilities new and old have been given the ‘Tap/Hold’ functionality to do varying actions. Feedback showed that having the option to Invert the ‘Tap/Hold’ across the board to all valid Warframes was not ideal, as some Ability default functionalities are preferred. Upon selecting the ‘Invert Tap/Hold Abilities’ in the Options menu, you'll be met with a new screen allowing you to pick and choose which valid Warframes this applies to!
    • 17a732a85867d04c31631cfa6a7a2d43.jpg
  •  

Khora LOS check is still totally scuffed though. 

3 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Yes, imagine punishing clans of 1000 members, when it's generally at worst just a small handful of players for respective said clan. Also, did you consider that DE lets them stick around so that they can easily track abnormal scores in future events and find out why so they can patch bugs and exploits out? It's not like bugged scores have ever made it to the end of the operation and survived. They always get stomped out, so the current handling model is fine.

And before you ask, no I'm not in any of the mentioned clans, and could care less if they were removed, and instead am playing devil's advocate.

1 minute ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

Why would you punish everyone in a clan if only a few did something?, thats entirely unreasonable

They removed Universal Medallions giving Conclave rep because of one person complaining on twitter, so it wouldn't be the first time they did something unreasonable that affected everyone else.

Please give us a walk/run toggle that can't be overridden by using abilities etc! Why do I have to switch to running 500 times a mission if I use my 4 or as example Lavo's 2. That is counterintuitive and unnecessary. 🤪

And I would love to have the option to change the crosshair color (form) that is used in missions. You added so many color options and yet the most basic one never made it into the game (or I am just blind). Who cares how my cursor looks inside my UI if I can't see a crosshair in a snow mission etc.

Archived