Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.4

[DE]Megan

il y a 47 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.4

Tenno! It’s our first Hotfix of 2021. We’ll be taking on some Orphix Venom bugs head on, aiming to keep the Necramech mayhem going until the Operation ends on January 18. We expect to release a few more Hotfixes throughout the first few weeks of January as we gear up for a new exciting year for Warframe. 

• Fixed missing Extraction UI if a Host migration occurs after killing the 36th Orphix. ❤️

•  Fixed Machete Wraith from only hitting once per enemy when using its Heavy Attack. ❤️❤️

• Fixed Focus gained by the Necramech not being saved at End of Mission. ❤️❤️❤️

•  ‘Invert Tap/Hold Abilities’ option now lets you control the setting for each valid Warframe. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hell lots of very good news ^^

(Bis) Happy new Year ! And big thanks to the whole team for these ....

vor 5 Minuten schrieb fr4gb4ll:

i would like to see a video proof of doing a run with over 30k points being done in a not-exploitable way.... seriously, you guys should do some test runs before the start of an operation to see what is actually doable at all and then put a little marging on top for very skilled and lucky player to get above that - everything else can only be 'suspicious' at best and is more likely due to the (sadly) usual exploiting mechanisms... ofc, those few player who even got above the bulk of 'hardly realistic' places are more likely due to some freak-accidents and if so, i hope you don't punish them for it (especially if they send in a ticket about this).

after the event we plan on publishing one of our runs, we are currently the top squad ,so i  assume it shows how to do 30k+

???? We have removed people who exploited and suspended them.

What?? Are you really a game dev to not know that 36k+ is a score obtain by using trick rate glitch, or the amount of players are too many to ban because it will hurt your company?? Ok keep let them go then whatever. I have no faith left.

vor 1 Minute schrieb StargazingSeason:

???? We have removed people who exploited and suspended them.

What?? Are you really a game dev to not know that 36k+ is a score obtain by using trick rate glitch, or the amount of players are too many to ban because it will hurt your company?? Ok keep let them go then whatever. I have no faith left.

just because you cannot do 36k without anything doesnt mean its not possible,i can assure you it is

vor 17 Minuten schrieb --Q--FSK41:

Why would you punish everyone in a clan if only a few did something?, thats entirely unreasonable

"if it is a wide spread issue" The point is so that clans cant dodge punishment by just having people use alt accounts after their mains have been caught, especially if it's from higher up clan members. A simple clan policy of "you get banned from the clan if you are caught exploiting" would go a long way (if people want to stay in the clan of course, but I assume that is generally the case).

9 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

i would like to see a video proof of doing a run with over 30k points being done in a not-exploitable way.... seriously, you guys should do some test runs before the start of an operation to see what is actually doable at all and then put a little marging on top for very skilled and lucky player to get above that - everything else can only be 'suspicious' at best and is more likely due to the (sadly) usual exploiting mechanisms... ofc, those few player who even got above the bulk of 'hardly realistic' places are more likely due to some freak-accidents and if so, i hope you don't punish them for it (especially if they send in a ticket about this).

Actually 33k is legit because we did it , but beyond 35k is XDDDDD

Gerade eben schrieb Drachnyn:

"if it is a wide spread issue" The point is so that clans cant dodge punishment by just having people use alt accounts after their mains have been caught, especially if it's from higher up clan members. A simple clan policy of "you get banned from the clan if you are caught exploiting" would go a long way (if people want to stay in the clan of course, but I assume that is generally the case).

if i understood correctly you want the clans to be deleeted,which is sth entirely different than what u just said

Just now, Drachnyn said:

I can assure you, no one's using his alts to do runs in my clan atleast, believe me or don't, up to you
Besides that, the scores from people that joined the clan after the leaderboard went live doesn't count

vor 1 Minute schrieb --Q--FSK41:

if i understood correctly you want the clans to be deleeted,which is sth entirely different than what u just said

"if it is a widespread issue in a clan to remove the clan entirely from the leaderboards. " No, I would just remove the clan scores, not delete the clan. Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Actually 33k is legit because we did it , but beyond 35k is XDDDDD

33 is legit because we did it,but beyond 35k is... wow ,so your own score with a bit on top is the entire data basis you deem runs legitimate or not of? thats kind of weird

Gerade eben schrieb Drachnyn:

"if it is a widespread issue in a clan to remove the clan entirely from the leaderboards. " No, I would just remove the clan scores, not delete the clan. Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

So again,why remove the entire clan score instead just of the people who did things?

Stop cringe 😳😳😳 here I give u a piece of attention you seek

cringe is calling people cheaters because they have higher score that you cannot achieve as well, DE banned and removed many scores,why do you think hundreds of people still h ave 40k or more score? MAYBE coz its done in a legitimate way?

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed inability to place Deimos Fish in your Personal Quarter Aquariums. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1239850-cant-place-new-deimos-fish-in-aquariums/ 

yy more important have fix ornamental aspect than BROKEN HITBOX of Flagellocanth

is only a rare fish...for build new infested k-drive part. And 2021 and still same stupid "bug" that does not show me the new infested k-drive on codex or on my profile in equipment...how can I find out the existence of this? Randomly.............. this is what is meant as GAMEPLAY for DE?

For me last 3 years i see only 1 thing for DE:

you're worsening the game design to annoy the player(VERY VERY HEAVY) in order that the player pays for not playing. Consequently you have had 3 bad years from an economic point of view...800 IQ gj

Test Flagellocanth below:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fdGz-Yu1zEt8-MvP3hfLhodD99V0Byov?usp=sharing

22 minutes ago, ArgonautTitan said:

When do you plan on doing something about the 1 FPS = 30k+ exploit? It seems as though the percentage gain is directly correlated  to framerate of the host.
Also, there are casual clans that are having a really hard time getting their gold trophy due to new players being a bulk amount of the clan. I understand you made this scale as if half the players got 10k, but if they can't even access the event to get a score, then that seriously lowers the chances of getting proper scoring. Our clan got the Silver Trophy only recently, and I can only imagine how others may be doing in similar situations. I've ran the math, and it's extremely unlikely that our clan will get the Gold Trophy due to the player type that we have. Which is really messed up in my opinion. It's punishing players that aren't able be competitive in a scenario where they're being treated as if they can be.

Yeah we ranked up from 30 member shadow to a 100 member storm rank about a month before event and yeah we are struggling finding members that joined pre 19th of December so your not alone, even people that were unaffiliated before do not seem to count. We tried getting teams to push as far as we can but we at most managed a 4 man 28129 and some 20k's.

19 minutes ago, InfernoPunch400 said:

Because Fluctus makes what would probably the most annoying part of this event into a cakewalk. And DE does not like when people find ways to make the game easier. Or more accurately- less grindy. Remember back in Scarlet Spear, where you could basically stunlock all sentinets on the murex with Limbo's 2-ult combo?

Indeedy. People used Limbo, as he was always designed to be used, in one single badly designed event, so they decided to nerf his basic raison d‘être for everyone for ever. 

Gerade eben schrieb ShadowTalons:

Yeah we ranked up from 30 member shadow to a 100 member storm rank about a month before event and yeah we are struggling finding members that joined pre 19th of December so your not alone, even people that were unaffiliated before do not seem to count. We tried getting teams to push as far as we can but we at most managed a 4 man 28129 and some 20k's.

again,its  been normal that people than join after event started DO NOT count towards the score,its been like this since years. How do you expect with casual members and just 1/3 of the normal clan size to get a gold trophy?

3 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

cringe is calling people cheaters because they have higher score that you cannot achieve as well, DE banned and removed many scores,why do you think hundreds of people still h ave 40k or more score? MAYBE coz its done in a legitimate way?

Oh yeah😳😳?? Because I know some people in the group on discord that abuse the exploit whose name is still up there and you think DE knew it ?? I have conversasion proof if DE dm me ( please do) stop crying if you're not cheating end of conclusion.😳😳

Archived