Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.4

[DE]Megan

23 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

pretty sure they wont do that people have been banned,they took care of it ,whats the problem?

The people who have done it so far have been banned, but nothing is preventing players from doing this in the future, because DE has no real way of fixing it.

Gerade eben schrieb StargazingSeason:

Oh yeah😳😳?? Because I know some people in the group on discord that abuse the exploit whose name is still up there and you think DE knew it ?? I have conversasion proof if DE dm me ( please do) stop crying if you're not cheating end of conclusion.😳😳

the only one crying here is you,you ask for anything above 36k to be removed despite it being legitimate (at least many runs i know of) ,i am saying its possible in a legitimate way. If you know of someone who used something to achieve doesnt mean u NEED that to achieve it,if you have proof of that open a ticket and let DE know 

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Above:

I can assure you, no one's using his alts to do runs in my clan atleast, believe me or don't, up to you
Besides that, the scores from people that joined the clan after the leaderboard went live doesn't count

I know neither you nor what clan you are in.

vor 1 Minute schrieb --Q--FSK41:

So again,why remove the entire clan score instead just of the people who did things?

To shift it from "players hope to not get caught and if they do just try again on an alt that is already in the clan" to making the clans who are clearly competitive actively prevent exploiting. If it's only like 1 or 2 people in a big clan then of course you wouldnt remove the clan scores from a leaderboard. As a competitive clan you have to be interested in a clean competition yourself.

29 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

That's why I said "widespread issue". If you want honest competition, everyone needs to do their part for it.

No, I havent because the less exploits they have to patch out because no one uses them the less work it is for DE. People still try to do exploits on every event so obviously the current handling model is not fine. By putting preasure on the clans aswell we will get a much cleaner competition. Because right now people can just try exploits and if they get caught they can just use an alt account in the same clan (as it's not generally against TOS to be in the same clan as your alt account if there is no interaction otherwise) and then try again.

Way to invalidate your entire post.

Playing devil's advocate means the stance is impartial. That is an important statement. So no it doesn't invalidate my entire post

Also, you're never going to stop people from attempting exploits. That's just human nature. Do you really think the amount of bugs/exploit abuse will go down if they ban said clans from leaderboards? There are always more exploiters hiding, and banning a clan just means anyone not caught will just move to a new clan/start a new clan. It really isn't that hard to build up replacement clans whenever an exodus happens. Keeping them all in one merry clan(s) just makes it easier for DE to keep an eye on who to watch.

"the less exploits they have to patch out because no one uses them the less work it is for DE." This is horrible way of approaching game development. You shouldn't be waiting for exploits to become known to patch them out. They are supposed to be patched out beforehand through testing, which obviously DE has been shown to lack. By having a control group they can keep eyes on, it makes it much easier to catch everything that manages to make it into release.

Why are you so concerned about this anyways? Any bugged/exploited score has always been removed at the end of an operation without fail. The last several operations over the years have all proved this. Including Scarlet Spear. And if you think just because a score is too high, doesn't mean it's exploited.

The 300k score at the end of Hostile Mergers was allowed to stay; it was run on the last day, on a twitch livestream in Russian, with several hundred people watching, and was clearly legit. To this day those people retain that high score. Let DE handle it the way they have. There are no issues. The only change they have implemented is 2035 instead of temp bans, which I am fine with.

You are aware that when someone's score is wiped, it's subtracted from the clan total, right? The current clan scoreboard no longer includes any of those scores that were previously above 50k. Having seen several high 3Xk runs on live stream, and seen clips of 1 40k+ run, I can assure you the remaining runs are legit.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Aznvasions:

Playing devil's advocate means the stance is impartial. That is an important statement. So no it doesn't invalidate my entire post

Also, you're never going to stop people from attempting exploits. That's just human nature. Do you really think the amount of bugs/exploit abuse will go down if they ban said calns from leaderboards? There are always more exploiters hiding, and banning a clan just means anyone not caught will just move to a new clan/start a new clan. It really isn't that hard to build up replacement clans whenever an exodus happens. Keeping them all in one merry clan(s) just makes it easier for DE to keep an eye on who to watch.

"the less exploits they have to patch out because no one uses them the less work it is for DE." This is horrible way of approaching game development. You shouldn't be waiting for exploits to become known to patch them out. They are supposed to be patched out beforehand through testing, which obviously DE has been shown to lack. By having a control group they can keep eyes on, it makes it much easier to catch everything that manages to make it into release.

Why are you so concerned about this anyways? Any bugged/exploited score has always been removed at the end of an operation without fail. The last several operations over the years have all proved this. Including Scarlet Spear. And if you think just because a score is too high, doesn't mean it's exploited.

The 300k score at the end of Hostile Mergers was allowed to stay; it was run on the last day, on a twitch livestream in Russian, with several hundred people watching, and was clearly legit. To this day those people retain that high score. Let DE handle it the way they have. There are no issues. The only change they have implemented is 2035 instead of temp bans, which I am fine with.

You are aware that when someone's score is wiped, it's subtracted from the clan total, right? The current clan scoreboard no longer includes any of those scores that were previously above 50k. Having seen several high 3Xk runs on live stream, and seen clips of 1 40k+ run, I can assure you the remaining runs are legit.

finally someone with actual knowledge 

2 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

the only one crying here is you,you ask for anything above 36k to be removed despite it being legitimate (at least many runs i know of) ,i am saying its possible in a legitimate way. If you know of someone who used something to achieve doesnt mean u NEED that to achieve it,if you have proof of that open a ticket and let DE know 

Open a ticket and let DE know xDddd they can't even find it and their "and will continue be" is already says it all that they can't still fix some exploit they maybe dont even know at all XDD

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Drachnyn:

I know neither you nor what clan you are in.

To shift it from "players hope to not get caught and if they do just try again on an alt that is already in the clan" to making the clans who are clearly competitive actively prevent exploiting. If it's only like 1 or 2 people in a big clan then of course you wouldnt remove the clan scores from a leaderboard. As a competitive clan you have to be interested in a clean competition yourself.

i am thats why its stupid ,here an EXTREME example, RV has about what,900 people? in the clan or more, lets say 800 of them cheated and 100 didnt, would  you remove it and punish 100 players for doing nothing wrong? thats not reasonable. You would remove the score of the 800 people,and thats all and EXACTLY what DE is doing

I personally ran with some leaderboard contenders yesterday on a godroll RNG tile...with probably the most ungodly bad set of bugs, broken AI and mechanics and mission that completely ruined the run, yet we still scored 32k, with people even afk at some point because the run was basically shot. It was supposed to be a 40k run.

40k is not hard, it's just incredibly time consuming. All you have to do is pretend you are playing abort simulator until you get the right tile gen. That's what every single record/speedrun/endurance setup has always been in warframe. And always will continue to be.

Gerade eben schrieb Aznvasions:

I personally ran with some leaderboard contenders yesterday on a godroll RNG tile...with probably the most ungodly bad set of bugs, broken AI and mechanics and mission that completely ruined the run, yet we still scored 32k, with people even afk at some point because the run was basically shot. It was supposed to be a 40k run.

40k is not hard, it's just incredibly time consuming. All you have to do is pretend you are playing abort simulator until you get the right tile gen. That's what every single record/speedrun/endurance setup has always been in warframe. And always will continue to be.

Exactly, i am currently in the top #1 Squad, and we did 3 runs each day for 8 days straight,i have several screenshots of our score improving from 38k to the current 47k , its not done overnight or easy

1 minute ago, Aznvasions said:

tonight is the night, i feel we gonna get the never seen before triple reactor lmfao

1. since you nerf khora sometimes you can´t even hit enemies in front of you with wipclaw

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

3.give us the option to keep the crystal armor on the gara kaleida skin or even better make the armor stand alone, and add the wings to the syandana

4.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

5.you haven´t fix any of this textures https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/page/3/#comments

6.wisp "walking" sound not working

7. gauss feet are bug

8.nikana zaw holster style is bug

9.now that you kill steel essence farm, can you rollback the survival AI enemies just stand doing nothing 

16 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

again,its  been normal that people than join after event started DO NOT count towards the score,its been like this since years. How do you expect with casual members and just 1/3 of the normal clan size to get a gold trophy?

We did not know there would be a clan ranked event not like scarlet spear was in any way. We ranked up before the even was mentioned.

Gerade eben schrieb ShadowTalons:

We did not know there would be a clan ranked event not like scarlet spear was in any way. We ranked up before the even was mentioned.

It was announced  days earlier, that there will be an event with mechas,its not DE's fault sorry mate.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Aznvasions:

Also, you're never going to stop people from attempting exploits. That's just human nature. Do you really think the amount of bugs/exploit abuse will go down if they ban said clans from leaderboards? There are always more exploiters hiding, and banning a clan just means anyone not caught will just move to a new clan/start a new clan. It really isn't that hard to build up replacement clans whenever an exodus happens. Keeping them all in one merry clan(s) just makes it easier for DE to keep an eye on who to watch.

Not if the clans pride themselves in having those event scores. As far as putting it in their recruitment posts. It is important for the clans to have those high scores so they should also work for a clean competition.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Aznvasions:

It's just the logical thing to do if it's a widespread issue in a clan.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Aznvasions:

That changes nothing, the clan still got away with it unpunished. It's time for clans to police themselves aswell. I'm not saying this to target one clan in particular or specific runs. I'm aware that just because a run has a high score that it's automatically exploit based.

Again, this is only when it's determined to be a widespread issue in a clan. Because then the clan is clearly not interested in an honest competition and therefore should not be on the leaderboards.

This particular run has not had much exposure yet, and I believe people will end up scrutinising this closely. I have obtained permission from the runner to post this.

But here is an example of a 36k run, of few people have seen said video, where in my words, and in runner's words, "you screwed up, this should have been closer to 40k".

All you need to do, is put in the same amount of time that all the top scoring people (waste) on the event instead of doing something else.

Seeing how this isn't even the godroll tiles, this means a team that *does* land the correct tiles, can easily score higher. Possibly much higher, if they diodn't screw up like this run did.

Gerade eben schrieb Drachnyn:

Not if the clans pride themselves in having those event scores. As far as putting it in their recruitment posts. It is important for the clans to have those high scores so they should also work for a clean competition.

It's just the logical thing to do if it's a widespread issue in a clan.

That changes nothing, the clan still got away with it unpunished. It's time for clans to police themselves aswell. I'm not saying this to target one clan in particular or specific runs. I'm aware that just because a run has a high score that it's automatically exploit based.

Again, this is only when it's determined to be a widespread issue in a clan. Because then the clan is clearly not interested in an honest competition and therefore should not be on the leaderboards.

would you be able to kindly name clans that should be deleted in your opinion,for reference you know?

Archived