Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Nightwave Season 3 End Date & Intermission Details

[DE]CoreyOnline

Greetings Dreamers!

As you may know, Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker is coming to an end, and today we are announcing that date as January 24th 2021.

Many of you have braved the trials of Nihil, hunted for clues, taking down those affected by his partial retribution, but there is still time to take the final battle to the Glassmaker himself. You have until January 24th to face this dire threat from the past. When Series 3: Glassmaker ends, there will still be a path to earning the Vitrica! Similar to how Wolf Beacons are available on Baro and the Emissary Boss Fight is available in the Star Chart, we will be returning Nihil’s Oubliette and the ability to acquire the Vitrica to those who missed Series 3: Glassmaker.

When Nightwave Series 3 has concluded, there will be a small pause, and then we shall move into another Nightwave Intermission, this time with some new Challenges, a new Resource to earn, and a track to progress through.

DUPLICATE PROTECTION!
Intermission rewards are sometimes a repeat of the previous Nightwave series, and while newer players might delight in getting some of these new items, we wanted to add a way for it to still be rewarding for returning Dreamers! We accomplish this by giving a 50 Nightwave Intermission Credit reward instead of a previously owned item. This does not apply to items such as Warframe Slots, or consumable items (such as Forma), but rather for owned, unique items such as previous Nightwave Cosmetics.

So… what comes next? Nightwave will be undergoing some construction while Intermission 3 runs. Our goal to have a simultaneous release on all Platforms remains the same, and we will be reworking the pace and scope of Nightwave for 2021.

UPDATE: Nightwave Season 3 has officially wrapped up! I'm pleased to say that in addition to the information we shared above about Intermission rewards and duplicate protection, we'll have more news to share about the Intermission during Devstream 151 on Friday, January 29 @ 2 p.m ET.

We'll see you then, Dreamers!  

Ty for the information!

7 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

We accomplish this by giving a 50 Credit reward instead of a previously owned item. This does not apply to items such as Warframe Slots, or consumable items (such as Forma), but rather for owned, unique items such as previous Nightwave Cosmetics.

This is a very nice idea! - thanks again :
Can't wait for what comes next~ *mysterious gestures*
(As much as I like the intermissions, so players have the chance to get some of the older nightwave-rewards,  I hope that the duration of the next one is...well...a little bit different compared to the last nightwave-intermission 😅)

Hopefully you guys include everything from nightwave series 1 &2 In upcoming intermission for those like me who started in July 2020 or shortly after nightwave intermission ended..

I really want that Eledlon Emphera from series 1 & the wolf armor...

I don't mind if I have to grind to level 60 to obtain everything from series 1 & 2 Atleast it will give me an incentive to grind to 60+! 

Please don't forget the alt helmets for Gauss, Grendel and Xaku. Gauss and Grendel's alt helmets have not been in the shop for the entire duration of this Nightwave, and Xaku's alt helmet has also not been added since their release.

10 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

this time with some new Challenges,

You had my curiosity with this one.

11 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Nightwave will be undergoing some construction while Intermission 3 runs.

But now you have my attention.

Please put alt helmets for warframes like Protea, Gauss, and Grendel in the credit offerings some time before this series ends. Those helmets haven't been available for multiple months now.

EDIT: Oh, and thank you so much for the duplicate protection! Now I can really look forward to the intermission rewards.

Archived