Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Nightwave Season 3 End Date & Intermission Details

[DE]CoreyOnline

2 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

DUPLICATE PROTECTION!
Intermission rewards are sometimes a repeat of the previous Nightwave series, and while newer players might delight in getting some of these new items, we wanted to add a way for it to still be rewarding for returning Dreamers! We accomplish this by giving a 50 Nightwave Credit reward instead of a previously owned item. This does not apply to items such as Warframe Slots, or consumable items (such as Forma), but rather for owned, unique items such as previous Nightwave Cosmetics.

Edited post to clarify 50 Nightwave Intermission Credits, not 50 regular Credits. :) 

11 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Edited post to clarify 50 Nightwave Intermission Credits, not 50 regular Credits. :) 

Could DE consider making this 75 Nightwave Intermission Creds so players can get atleast an Orokin Catalyst/Reactor? :)

Thank you for the heads up on Nightwave being reworked. Hopefully we can expect a more streamlined experience without ranks and a simple challenge = creds system without seasons or dragging intermissions.

I have to say that I am optimistic to see DE taking a good look at not only the NW system, but other systems in the game and doing all these qol updates and changes. Please, please keep this going for 2021. I really think if this can be the year of QOL improvements on all the cool systems you guys have implemented, but then kinda forgot about (railjack, the repetitive nature of the open worlds, the lich grind ect.) , this game would be 10x better then it already is.

First of all, good riddance! Don't get me wrong, this season had a pretty good idea in the background, bossfight was just like bossfight is supposed to be, old school, forcing a player to figure out the mechanic, no rivens or other bs - but oh boi am i glad for not being interrupted by glassy bois while sneaking on a unsuspecting grineer scorpion! XD

Second, 50 season creds in place of an owned item - yes, please! Kudos to the idea.

25 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Could DE consider making this 75 Nightwave Intermission Creds so players can get atleast an Orokin Catalyst/Reactor? :)

Thank you for the heads up on Nightwave being reworked. Hopefully we can expect a more streamlined experience without ranks and a simple challenge = creds system without seasons or dragging intermissions.

Reactors are pretty cheap on the market. "At least"? Like, the potato is a cheapest item from offerings or something. Heh. Use nightwave creds for nitain, kuva and stuff, buy potatoes from market. Don't create a problem where there isn't one.

You had what 8 months to figure out intermission.   You need even more time? 

Great that it is finally going to be ending.   No more glass type enemies EVER.  Also what happened to nightwave being short?  Is intermission going to be 13 months long and the next episode being 2 years long? 

Il y a 2 heures, [DE]CoreyOnline a dit :

When Nightwave Series 3 has concluded, there will be a small pause, and then we shall move into another Nightwave Intermission, this time with some new Challenges, a new Resource to earn, and a track to progress through.

So you're making a pause... before a pause, right.

It better be really short, or you could just bring back alerts instead of having weeks that are completely dead of content.

Archived