Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Nightwave Season 3 End Date & Intermission Details

[DE]CoreyOnline

(I lost everything I typed (Tried duplicating the tab but instead reloaded it), so this isn't a complete recreation of it sadly, but I did think of even more in the process!)

It's good to finally have the end date for Season 3. As interesting as the Glassmaker (& Cephalites) were, I think that the Origin System will be much better off once they're gone. That said, I do have some detailed feedback regarding Nightwave things, if this is the best place for it. I'll try to keep everything organized in different sections!

This might be a lengthy read, but I hope everyone will find it worthwhile.

Narratives & perspectives of Tenno / NPCs

Something I've noticed throughout this Season is that on several occasions when Cephalites show up, Nora doesn't seem to take into consideration how many prior encounters we've had with them. When it happens, it almost sounds like she doesn't know what happened to them in a small way; Although it's not my biggest concern with Nightwave in the end.

Spoiler

Darn it writer's block! Sometimes feels like that's the bane of my existence. This was the section lost when I reloaded the page accidentally, so that was my bad.

Although if it helps, these are some of the lines I was talking about:

Spoiler

"Dreamer, there's gotta be a way to take these things down."

"You gotta find out what's protecting them and then take your shot."

These make sense when you're first dealing with them, and haven't tackled the crime scenes perhaps. But after dealing with all of that, surely Nora would know what the Tenno have already done to fight them and win? Maybe then some of these lines can be reworded, since it might become common knowledge that the glass bits are their weakpoints.

• Any future Nightwave season-specific enemies should probably be considered with this as well, if they have certain weakpoints that are later discovered!

"Where are they coming from? Void, who did this to them?"

The third line there really should be changed after taking down Nihil (Considering what he did to her, unless she lost her memory of what happened after recovering?). It's largely about how the characters view their situation and events around them. I would think after facing the Glassmaker himself, Nora would probably stop repeating something that implies she was never targeted by him, basically.

I can't remember exactly what I said in this paragraph before, but it's not quite as immersion-changing as the next few points at least.

• When it comes to the first lines she says when a Season's enemies show up (Her first impressions during a mission), I suppose it'll depend on the season for how those might reoccur.

• Perhaps with her starting lines, maybe have them play only if you haven't logged in for a week or longer (So that way it'll be more fresh in your mind!).

• One other thing to consider about this; Throughout the entire origin system, it seems as though the only individuals who are affected by / know what's going on are Us, Nora, Nihil, and the victims. All 3rd parties and other passerby don't seem to so much as bat an eye to some of the events. Such as the first glassed victim in Cetus, no one there really mentioned anything about the Glassmaker (Even after completing some of the episodes).

Unless some characters did talk about it in-person and I just haven't overheard that, when visting Cetus after-the-fact.

• I did come up with an interesting addition to address this in a below section ("Some suggestions  /  food for thought on Nightwave"; Point #2). Basically, it's a way to connect dreamers with the people they're helping, via a help-line by Nora. Tips she's gathered for a season's enemies (Worded from her / other NPCs' points of view) all in one place. It would involve their concerns, their perspectives, and can further integrate Nightwave with the world of Warframe (At least I think it does).

Aquisition of Nightwave Creds & Prestige Ranks

On 2021-01-06 at 9:11 PM, Dragonah said:

Please make sure changes to cred earnings is within your construction that the system is going to undergo. This season has shown just how bad tying Cred earnings to nightwave ranks is. Players either cap out on ranks and prestige ranks and then complain they cant keep earning more Creds, or players are left unable to hit the cap which leaves some players feeling displeased as they could not complete all the ranks.

One suggestion i see floated from time to time is to tie the earning of creds to the actual nightwave tasks, and not the ranks. In all honesty i think this would relieve both sides of the issue above. everyone could cap out on ranks, but could keep earning Cred. Let players finish their 30 ranks at their own leisure, but let the hardcore players, or those needing more things from the reward shop keep earning creds by simply doing the daily/weekly tasks.

I agree, and I probably wasn't the first (& likely not gonna be the last!) person to think of tying nightwave creds to the acts themselves. As a matter of fact, I outlined a way for this to work very well back in September!

Original post:

Spoiler

Here's the main details:
(I've updated some of the points from the original post too!)

Daily acts, upon completion could reward you 5 creds for a particular nightwave series after you finish the mission (Or immediately if you're in the orbiter / Relay, etc.);

Weekly acts could reward you 10 creds each;

& Elite Weekly acts, which often may be a bit of a real challenge depending on how prepared you are, can reward a whole 15 creds each!

• This would / should resolve things for those who felt or have said in the past that there's no incentive (Or equivalent statement, like calling it chorewave (As an example)), because with this everyone should be able to get a sizeable amount of creds per week. By completing a full week of acts (All daily acts (Up to 7 I think), about 5 weekly acts, and 2 Elite Weekly acts (Or more if you have an act from a previous week)), a player could potentially get 90-100 Nightwave creds!

• As far as a further "incentive" goes, the viewpoint on that would differ from person to person of course. But with all those creds, one could buy at least 10,000 Kuva per week, or multiple alt helmets, a Catalyst or Reactor and save up for the opposite in the following week, and so on. I believe it would benefit many people to have that option.

• I personally enjoy working on Nightwave challenges from time to time, so I  wouldn't call it a chore, etc., but I simply recall seeing that word before (Not in quite awhile). I think adding creds to the acts completed would be one of the best changes Nightwave can get, since it'll help you so much.

• As @Dragonah mentioned, this will also allow players to earn creds even if they manage to hit the current Rank cap, so there's no more worry if they need to get Nitain or other stuff from Nora's wares! Plus, it'll lessen the urgency to repeatedly raise the Prestige Rank limit.

• For those who don't actually need all that, they can just save up their creds and sell them for regular credits after the end of the series (A single legacy Nightwave cred is worth 5,000 credits if I recall correctly)! That would be a pretty decent payday (Up to nearly 100 per week until the end of a series, or just after they get all that they want from Nora's wares).

• As always it doesn't hurt anything to keep a legacy cred or two as a way to remember them by (I do that myself :) ).

• If this were to be implemented, it could open up a couple of rank up reward spaces for other legacy rewards, like the Saturn Six Pen. scene (Rather than additional sets of 50 creds; Apart from duplicate protection)!

• There's still the Gamma Color Palette and Rift Sigil that some players may want to get (I know I do!) for some examples, if there's any chance of them coming back.

• Speaking of Legacy rewards, I do hope that certain things (Non-cosmetic items mainly) can be obtained again, such as decorative items. This way you can get an extra copy of something for your dojo as well!

That being said, I'm guessing future seasons will still have Prestige Ranks, and I think that'll be alright. But, I think a good incentive for going the extra mile would be to increase the number of creds per rank by 5 for every additional 5-10 Prestige Ranks you attain! I believe that balances out with the number of creds awarded throughout the first 30 Season / Intermission ranks, as well as any creds awarded per challenge in a single week.

• Basically starting right after the first 30 ranks, you have the standard number of creds per prestige rank, but after those first 5-10 ranks is when the cred amount could begin to increase.

• Of course making that change to Prestige Ranks is up to DE, but I think it would be a little bit of variety to how Prestige Ranks work compared to before, whereas currently it's just the same amount every time per rank.

Briefly speaking, these are some other times where I've posted about / for Nightwave things:

Spoiler

There's also some more general things I wanted to mention to further help with the construction of Nightwave going forward.

Some points I like about Nightwave!

• One of the best things is how certain types of Nightwave challenges can overlap, and I think this is fantastic for multitasking (Which is actually one of the things I love about Warframe as a while!). Not only can you make progress on Nightwave faster, but for all intents and purposes you'll have peace of mind knowing there's less on your plate for the week, so you can get back to anything else you were planning on doing. It's one way to look at it for some Tenno :)

• The names of some Nightwave challenges are pretty good, fitting thematically with what they're about and are pretty easy to understand. A few notable ones I can think of are "Ascendant", "Choose Wisely", "Speedster", & "Sharing is Caring". There's plenty more though.

• I think you'll like what I came up with for new Nightwave challenges too, speaking of that.

• I also like the sounds and visual design of Nightwave (Actually makes me wonder if there can be a Somachord song from Nightwave) as well. It one of the things that makes me look forward to what's in store for Intermission 3 and future seasons. The landing craft itself also quickly became my favorite (Although I'm surprised Landing Crafts don't have secondary energy colors, or a way to copy your chosen warframe color schemes!) the moment I saw it.

• I'm also very glad to hear duplicate protection is going to be implemented! I temporarily had 2 Liset Athari Skins at one point, which was hard to forget (I don't mean that in a bad way though).

• Hopefully decorative items can still be obtained again however.

• Aside from all that, I thought crime scene investigating was a very interesting thing to introduce! More interactivity with Nightwave is a good thing in my opinion, so I'm hoping there will be more kinds of things to explore in the future with Nora.

• Maybe even visiting her personal ship at one of the Tenno relays if there was ever a quest-type event during one of the future Seasons?

Some suggestions  /  food for thought on Nightwave:

The following points are just some things I've been wondering about for quite awhile now, and some were mentioned back in September as well.

• Regarding Nightwave's upcoming construction (& for future seasons!), I was wondering if test servers or DE staff can try out different Nightwave concepts and see how they play out in missions.

Important Questions for testers to keep in mind:

1. Do seasonal enemies show up every few runs, or not often enough?  This can depend on how easily they're dealt with I suppose.

• That said, do said enemies (Like Cephalites) have any specific weakpoints you need to target before they can be harmed, and do AOE attacks damage said weakpoints? Depending on the type of weakpoint it is (Thinking logically here) and what your weapon fires, maybe it should be capable of doing so. I don't recall seeing Necramechs having an easy time shooting the glass bits with the Mausolon, for an example.

• Also, upon defeat or spawning-in, do they alert the tileset's already-present enemies? Since people have been mentioning about Stealth gameplay, I think that is a thought to consider as well.

2. Also regarding seasonal enemies, do they have a required resource to get? If so, how well does that work with how the enemies spawn, and how often they spawn?

• It should be important to note that communication is important. There's nothing wrong with including a resource with the enemies, but maybe there should be an indication somewhere of how they're found, or when / where they might show up. If I'm not mistaken, I have heard there's a global timer of 25 minutes or so when Cephalite fissures spawn in a mission, and if you're not in a mission at the time, you need to wait until the next one.

• I did come up with an idea to help with this (& Point #1), if you want to include it. Maybe after what happened to Nora, she would want to help people more effectively (Those people in the system who're just trying to get through the day & need someone to talk to)?

(Hopefully the image isn't too big)
          Spoiler

nightwave_nora_line_resized.png

Maybe Nora would finally have a source of information for Dreamers to arm themselves with, gathered from various NPCs around the system. Not only would it integrate the characters / game a little more (In a way), but it can also double as a method of transparency in-game, so that players don't need to consult the wiki or other online sources solely to find out what to do. In case another large-scale threat shows up like Nihil, this could be useful.

• (Of course by "next Seasons' enemies", I mean the enemies of the current Nightwave season or intermission. She still doesn't have the help-line now, so at the earliest it could be in Season 4, I'm guessing. This might make it more like a radio-show though, so I'm not 100% sure if that fits Nora's intentions or not.

But a cutscene with her and the NPCs who reach out to her would be an intriguing thought nonetheless, even if it was just a split-screen with her on the right and the caller on the left side.

3. When it comes to future Nightwave Season storylines, as I've said before any idea can be a good idea, since it may double as material for future concepts! It's something I still keep in mind for future projects.

• One other question I wanted to ask you @[DE]CoreyOnline, is the Tenno Design Council involved in the creation of Nightwave Seasons? It might be an interesting Devstream idea to talk about the design process behind the creation of Nightwave, or at least what the order of steps is for a season's creation (Unless that's all meant to be behind the scenes).

• If the council isn't involved, are there any thoughts towards using concepts they might have for future Season storylines? I think this would be worth asking! Same thing goes for the Tenno community at large (Although that would be a big thread, if Xaku's beginnings are any indication!).

• One other thing with weekly acts; I'm not 100% sure if this is already implemented, but when some acts show up that require you to complete a certain quest, etc. in order to even start them before a week ends show up, some players may not be able to do that by then.

• This can be remedied a bit since the act in question can return in the following week, but I'm wondering if there's a way to substitute some of those acts for an act the player does qualify for (Rewarding equivalent standing)? If not, that's alright too. I just figure this may be another way for dreamers to maintain the same level of standing as others who're farther ahead with some things.

• If it were to be implemented, I'm not sure if the previous / original acts would be added back in place of the just-completed acts or not, since that would give even more total standing than usual per week, which would flip the tables on who's gotten even more standing than another.

Not exactly related to the feedback I'm providing, but since it might involve Nightwave, this is the best place I thought of to mention it.

• There is a potential bug I found involving Nightwave acts where you need to kill a certain # of enemies with a particular element (I think that's what the bug involved). I dunno if this has been resolved on PC or not.

Spoiler

First thing I want to note is, I have the same Mausolon Archgun equipped in the Heavy weapon slot & on my Voidrig Necramech. I think I saw recently that an affinity bug was fixed on PC where if you have the same weapon equipped on both, affinity wasn't maintained between instances of the weapon (If I understood it correctly). However, I do feel that it's not quite related to this, but still wanted to mention that.

So here's the thing:

• A couple nights ago as I was finishing my Voidrig leveling in the Orb Vallis, my Archgun was using Magnetic in order to better fend off Corpus threats, and (I didn't know this at the time) there was a Nightwave act for killing 150 enemies with Magnetic Damage ("Attractive").

• Since I was mainly using my Necramech, pretty much all my kills were via that. When I got back to the Orbiter, I checked Nightwave, and apparently none of those kills registered for the act. If I'm remembering correctly, I then went back to the Vallis to get more Voidrig leveling done, but this time I used the Archgun with my Warframe, and they did count finally.

• As a result, I think the bug is that kills made by your Necramech might not count for the relevant Nightwave acts (Ones where you need to kill enemies, or at least acts with a specific type of damage). It'll take more testing to confirm that's what's going on though!

• That said, it may just be yet another bug that happens if you have the same Archgun in your Heavy weapon slot and the Necramech, but I don't know at the moment. It should be kept in mind just in case.

Out of curiosity, would @[DE]Momaw be the right person to talk to about this? I don't want to assume of course (I'm usually a soft-spoken person, so I just want to do things by the book here).

I'm not sure if you mainly work with PC bugs or if consoles are also able to report things to you (Outside of the Bug-finding threads) too, as there isn't a list of which DE staff is in charge of what tasks on the forums (I have been wondering about that actually, on a separate note!), so I wasn't sure who to go to for certain things.

• The reason why I mention about if Consoles can also report directly to you / someone else or not is because on some of those bug-finding threads, I noticed I couldn't reply to them, as there are some PC-started threads where console players can't type things on either. At least I've noticed on occasion that it was the case.

Maybe that's part of why there are so many individual threads by Console players mentioning about bugs in the Console updates (Including threads mentioning the same bugs, but with differing titles)? I've done that before with a Deru Syandana bug / Volt Prime's shoulder & the Itzal Armor (The latter might still be misaligned on him, but that's besides the point).

Regarding Glassmaker's crime scene evidence:

I've seen this asked before (And I think I did at one point), but is there a way that all the evidence throughout the 5 crime scenes can be de-classified, so to speak?

As I briefly noted earlier, I think a lot of people (Myself included!) would like to get those pieces of evidence as decorations for the Orbiter / dojo, so perhaps Nora can sell them in her wares in the future! I feel it would be a waste to do away with them altogether. (A second Nihil Oubliette? Unless that wouldn't make sense even for decorative purposes.)

• Same thing goes for decorations from past Nightwave seasons! Come to think of it, I should probably make sure I have two of everything when I can.

New kinds of Nightwave challenges!

As mentioned above, I thought of nearly a dozen new Nightwave acts (Mostly Deimos themed, but a couple are also more general). I found it pretty fun to think about actually!

Can these be added to Intermission 3 by any chance? If not until Season 4, of course.

(Exact standing amounts per challenge up to DE, I'll just list the amounts I'd think they're worth, based off of current acts)

Daily:

Spoiler

• Terminator    (1,000 to 1,500 Standing)

• Destroy a Necramech in an Isolation Vault or Arcana bounty. Doesn't matter what level it is, or how you defeat it!

• The Stars Align    (1,000 to 1,500 Standing)

• Pick up or otherwise obtain any 3 Cyan or Amber Ayatan stars. Randomly dropped ones from containers or mission / bounty rewarded ones work!

• I'm actually somewhat surprised this wasn't thought of already! I think it'd be an interesting little addition to the daily challenges!

• Decipher the lock    (1,000 to 1,500 Standing)

• Open the vault during an Isolation Vault bounty.

• I'll leave this up to DE, if it's viable to be included or not. Depends on if most people want to go the extra mile or not during those bounty missions!

Weekly:

Spoiler

• Test Drive    (4,500 Standing)

• Kill # (200 - 500?) enemies while Piloting a Necramech.

• This involves your own Mech / Mechs you find in missions, any kill made by them via any damaging attack should work (Even the little Melee slap!).

• (Ragdolling living enemies into the abyss with the melee slap may not count though, to be fair. But I'll leave that up to DE :) )

• Cleanup Duty    (4,500 Standing)

• Capture any 6 creatures in the Cambion Drift.

• This may not need to be perfect captures (Up to DE), but any 6 different creatures will do. Including different subspecies!

• Helping the Family    (4,500 Standing)

• Complete any 6 bounties in the Cambion Drift.

• Naturally this involves any bounty on Deimos! Be it Isolation or Arcana vaults, or regular bounty missions!

• Chip off the ol' Block    (4,500 Standing)

• Mine 6 Rare Gems or Ore in the Cambion Drift. May or may not be referring to Otak.

• Deimos Fisher    (4,500 Standing)

• Catch 6 rare fish in the Cambion Drift.

Elite Weekly:

Spoiler

• 'Old War' Style    (7,000 Standing)

• Kill # (1500?) enemies while Piloting a Necramech.

• Basically an Elite version of Test Drive! Also references one of my favorite quotes from Father :)

• Enlightenment    (7,000 Standing)

• Kill the Zealoid Prelate.

Out of curiosity, does anyone else in the thread have any thoughts on these challenges? Any new ones you guys can think of besides these, to throw in the ring? In the interest of creativity & helping Nightwave grow :)

In any case, I hope this was a worthwhile read! @[DE]CoreyOnline, do you have any thoughts or ideas on what I listed with Nightwave (Including some of the challenges / immersion, etc.)? Or do you know who else might be interested in this too? The more feedback the better (Especially coming from you or other staff at DE), I imagine.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Mharcei said:

Get rid of the wolf beacons. Give us something in the star chart... heck put the wolf in railjack. The random NWcredit/ducat beacons with a 2% drop SUCKS.

Come to think of it, why not actually put in the Saturn Six Penitentiary as a mission node on Saturn Proxima? It could even be the first official assassination mission for the Grineer in Empyrean, and might remove the need to have the scene be in Nightwave rewards.

The Wolf himself can have a chance to drop the Saturn Six Scene separately from / in addition to all his other drops (Maybe a 5-10% Scene drop chance) on defeat.

I recall hearing that the whole place was physically removed from the Saturn Proxima map a long time ago (Wasn't visitable, but it was there), so why not properly add that back in?

Edit (@9:16pm):

• Actually, I did realize one thing. There may be a plot-hole to answer as to why The Wolf would return to the prison he had escaped from.
  • Perhaps he may be there to recruit people for his own Empyrean ship?

On 2021-01-09 at 8:45 AM, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Out of curiosity, would @[DE]Momaw be the right person to talk to about this

I can look, though usually a better idea to put such things in the Bug Reports subforum so entire team can observe rather than flagging an individual deep in an announcement thread :)

The change I want most of all, is for the "Catch Rare Fish", "Mine Rare Gems", "Perfect Conservation Captures" and "Do Open World Bounties" Weeklies to become Open World Agnostic.

"Oh this week is Bounties, I need some Cetus Rep so lets go do some PoE Bounties."
"Oh this week is Conservation, I need some Son Tokens to Guild my Companions, lets go down to Deimos."
"Oh this week is Gems, I need some for Kitguns, lets go mining in Valis."

If it's "Do thing in any Open World" and I need that "thing" from one of them, I'll go there.
If it's "Do thing in specific Open World" and I don't need it, I will skip it more likely than not.

This is especially important for when a new Open World launches but Nightwave is asking you to go back to the older ones instead. If it was Open World Agnostic, it would just be an additional nudge to spend time with the new Content and do the side activities over there.

As for Bounties that make us revisit specific Landscapes, "Capture Eidolon", "Kill Thumper", "Kill Profit Taker / Exploiter / Third Orb", "Do Isolation Vaults" and this type of Weeklies should do the trick.

On 2021-01-06 at 8:00 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Greetings Dreamers!

As you may know, Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker is coming to an end, and today we are announcing that date as January 24th 2021.

Many of you have braved the trials of Nihil, hunted for clues, taking down those affected by his partial retribution, but there is still time to take the final battle to the Glassmaker himself. You have until January 24th to face this dire threat from the past. When Series 3: Glassmaker ends, there will still be a path to earning the Vitrica! Similar to how Wolf Beacons are available on Baro and the Emissary Boss Fight is available in the Star Chart, we will be returning Nihil’s Oubliette and the ability to acquire the Vitrica to those who missed Series 3: Glassmaker.

When Nightwave Series 3 has concluded, there will be a small pause, and then we shall move into another Nightwave Intermission, this time with some new Challenges, a new Resource to earn, and a track to progress through.

DUPLICATE PROTECTION!
Intermission rewards are sometimes a repeat of the previous Nightwave series, and while newer players might delight in getting some of these new items, we wanted to add a way for it to still be rewarding for returning Dreamers! We accomplish this by giving a 50 Nightwave Intermission Credit reward instead of a previously owned item. This does not apply to items such as Warframe Slots, or consumable items (such as Forma), but rather for owned, unique items such as previous Nightwave Cosmetics.

So… what comes next?

Nightwave will be undergoing some construction while Intermission 3 runs. Our goal to have a simultaneous release on all Platforms remains the same, and we will be reworking the pace and scope of Nightwave for 2021.

Wait a minute. Wolf beacon are NOT available on BARO. Wolf beacon are available only using all my Nightwave credit for take the beacon. Since you have a DE in front of your name, could you please hear me. Make what you have just write true. Make Wolf beacon available from BARO instead of only be available using NW credit. 

Is too stupid that i should use all my NW credit to take something of old NW. Since now are passed 2 intermission and 2 regular NW season, and i have spent almost 95% of al my credit on "wolf beacon" for drop absolutely nothing of what i need! This is not true, since who missed the second season could easy do a regular mission on map. 

If you don't want to put the beacon on baro; at least decrease his price. 50 NW credit are really toom uch for a single use item, and you can do just a few in each season, they are not infinite. Please, change that wolf beacon.

PS: yes i play also the first NW, i play almost 50 or more beacon, so please, stop punish me just cause i'm unlucky and i can't drop the mask! 

10 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

I can look, though usually a better idea to put such things in the Bug Reports subforum so entire team can observe rather than flagging an individual deep in an announcement thread :)

I suppose it would make it harder to find, sorry about that! Are there threads that Consoles can report to in order to gather bug reports like that in one place (Unless that would be the Megathreads for any particular most-recent update)? Ideally, I'd like to place it wherever it's fastest for staff to see or respond to, if there are too many threads to sift through most of the time.

I'm grateful for your help with that in the meantime. I'll try making a thread to explain any major / reasonably minor bug(s) next time, if that'll be more efficient. Not to get too off-topic, but speaking of Necramechs and Nightwave challenges, might be another reason to add challenges involving the Mechs, if that wasn't already in the works :)

Spoiler

Small copy & paste :)

New kinds of Nightwave challenges!

(Exact standing amounts per challenge up to everyone at DE, I'll just list the amounts I'd think they may be worth, based off of current acts)

Daily:

• Terminator    (1,000 to 1,500 Standing)

• Destroy a Necramech in an Isolation Vault or Arcana bounty. Doesn't matter what level it is, or how you defeat it!

• The Stars Align    (1,000 to 1,500 Standing)

• Pick up or otherwise obtain any 3 Cyan or Amber Ayatan stars. Randomly dropped ones from containers or mission / bounty rewarded ones work!

• I'm actually somewhat surprised this wasn't thought of already! I think it'd be an interesting little addition to the daily challenges!

• Decipher the lock    (1,000 to 1,500 Standing)

• Open the vault during an Isolation Vault bounty.

• I'll leave this up to DE, if it's viable to be included or not. Depends on if most people want to go the extra mile or not during those bounty missions!

Weekly:

• Test Drive    (4,500 Standing)

• Kill # (500?) enemies while Piloting a Necramech.

• This involves your own Mech / Mechs you find in missions, any kill made by them via any damaging attack should work (Even the little Melee slap!).

• (Ragdolling living enemies into the abyss with the melee slap may not count though, to be fair. But I'll leave that up to DE :) )

• Cleanup Duty    (4,500 Standing)

• Capture any 6 creatures in the Cambion Drift.

• This may not need to be perfect captures (Up to DE), but any 6 different creatures will do. Including different subspecies!

• Helping the Family    (4,500 Standing)

• Complete any 6 bounties in the Cambion Drift.

• Naturally this involves any bounty on Deimos! Be it Isolation or Arcana vaults, or regular bounty missions!

• Chip off the ol' Block    (4,500 Standing)

• Mine 6 Rare Gems or Ore in the Cambion Drift. May or may not be referring to Otak.

• Deimos Fisher    (4,500 Standing)

• Catch 6 rare fish in the Cambion Drift.

Elite Weekly:

• 'Old War' Style    (7,000 Standing)

• Kill # (1500?) enemies while Piloting a Necramech.

• Basically an Elite version of Test Drive! Also references one of my favorite quotes from Father :)

• Enlightenment    (7,000 Standing)

• Kill the Zealoid Prelate.

Sorry for the late reply though, I don't always have access to the computer here at home (It belongs to my Fiancee's Dad, so he may need / want to use it every once in awhile).

3 hours ago, (PSN)Skid_strear said:

Unrealated to nightwave i was wondering if we could get certain settings for simulacrum like the option for steel path modifiers to make testing easygoing for some people.

That's a great idea! I'm surprised it wasn't implemented sooner honestly.

Aside from that, it might also help to see how Necramechs work against various enemies via the Simulacrum too (Assuming things like the Mechs / Archwing can be launched there).

• (Speaking of Archwings, what if there were a new Simulacrum with RJ or Archwing sections for testing those weapons out too? Or expand on the existing ones with a pathway off to one area that leads to an AW, etc. area)

6 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

That's a great idea! I'm surprised it wasn't implemented sooner honestly.

Aside from that, it might also help to see how Necramechs work against various enemies via the Simulacrum too (Assuming things like the Mechs / Archwing can be launched there).

• (Speaking of Archwings, what if there were a new Simulacrum with RJ or Archwing sections for testing those weapons out too? Or expand on the existing ones with a pathway off to one area that leads to an AW, etc. area)

Nice addition

I just joined  the game for couple weeks and there is not many chance I can reach level 29 by now, but I really like this attachment shoulder armor. Is it possible to keep it for next intermission reward as well ? Or is there any other way I can purchase it ? 

5 minutes ago, Sven_BZ said:

Is it possible to keep it for next intermission reward as well ? Or is there any other way I can purchase it ? 

We dont know which  cosmetic or what stuff DE decide to re-release in Intermission 3, so just hope and wait 

So...let's be a bit positive here.

It's the end of the Orphix Venom event.  It hasn't been a good run....and it's still not rewarding.  This said, the Cedo is a dice roll that is sometimes good.  Yes, I'm only giving it sometimes.  It's about a 70-30 good to terrible weapon.  About 70 percent of the time it hits the enemy aimed at.  You then have to pare that 70% into half....because the bouncing physics seem to have been coded by the RNG gremlins.  So I guess it's 35% good, 35% acceptable, and 30% completely bonkers and useless because it cannot hit anything.  Wow. 

Separate note....looks like another silent update.  The medallions that used to spawn below the tile on the corpus ship reworked tileset has spawned twice for me in the corner rather than below the tileset.  That's a marked improvement, not listed in the patch notes.

Finally...let's keep some positivity and discuss the arbitrations situation.  I think it sucks....but if you really need endo it's great.  3 millions and a litany of statues, so I really hate it.  An hour long run yielding 2 arcanes is something I'd call frustrating, amongst a litany of four letter words.  That said, if you're in the process of regular grinding and have no idea what a fusion core was this is a pretty decent way to earn things.  Where I continue to run into question marks is the secondary economy.  50 vitus essence for a single statue....which requires stars....and can then be converted into endo.  In an hour I got less than 30 essence.  This means it's more than an hour to earn the thing....but if I stack the raw endo and statues I've earned much more than I'd ever have done by trading for one stupid statue.  Repeat this for Loid.  It's really frustrating to earn rewards that really aren't rewarding.

Now, the obligatory frustration.  The rewards for isolation vaults suck.  They still aren't balanced.  I have enough Sporothrix receivers and blue prints to outfit an entire ghost clan....but none of the barrels.  I've got enough of one arcane to form 2 full arcanes and change (malodor) but nowhere near enough to form the theorems to go along with them (given the 10:21 costing I'd have expected to have at least one).  This is frustrating, when combined with the severe decrease in mother token rewards....because based upon current rates I don't want to continue grinding these bounties once I've gotten the rewards once.  Most frustratingly, I don't even want all the rewards because the arcanes are just worthless when you compare them to infinite ammo and another frame arcane slot.

Maybe it's time to find a middle ground.  I originally spent 8 hours and earned 2000+ mother tokens.  I now spend 3 hours, and barely have 200.  Maybe shoot to double or triple the rate of tokens....because otherwise there's no reason to delve back into the vaults.  Loid's rewards are one and done, with his recurring ayatan being garbage when compared to a single 20 minute arbitration run.  As such, the vaults exist for two weapons' parts and necramech damaged weapon parts.  That's really not a sustainable content grind.

Archived