Update: Nightwave Season 3 End Date & Intermission Details

On 2021-01-06 at 8:04 PM, Katinka said:

Is Nora going to offer us Xaku's Kintsu Helmet?

and what about gauss mag helmet? i haven't seen that one for a good half a year.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

So to get the notification I had to have been Watching [DE]CoreyOnline,
like I am [DE]Rebecca and [DE]Helen.

I don't know who that is, so no wonder I missed the announcement.

Well, we also had the in-game news screen beside Navigation displaying the Nightwave Season 3 End Date since January 6th! :) 

• Like 13
9 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Well, we also had the in-game news screen beside Navigation displaying the Nightwave Season 3 End Date since January 6th! :) 

This may be true, but I don't know about it, if you've set the language ingame to something else than english. The news panel, if the game language set to be english, is at least 2-3x the size and thus more informative, as if you would play the game in german language, for example. Idk about other languages but it may have been possible to miss it :)

Edited by kulow
  • Like 3

Damn, I didn't notice the nightwave was ending until too late. So I have lost 475 credits 🤦🏻‍♂️

I don't remember seeing any post in the in-game news screen nor on the mobile App. My game is set in Spanish, if that matters.

Edited by (NSW)Serevor
  • Like 1

How about giving us a way to actually get nitain extract from someplace other than just the nightwave since it goes down like this for a few days, and other times i've had it bug out and give me 19 out of the 20 I bought. I want my damn nitain extract.🙄

4 hours ago, SacredSpirit1337 said:

Well... /s means they’re being sarcastic.

News to me.  Consider my ignorance of reddit by choice something that is detrimental to shorthand, but better for my sanity.

Likewise, it's a  pound sign.  It's not a hash tag.  You da** kids need to get off my lawn this very instant!

And those clouds need some yelling at.  I'm going to New Jersey and getting plans for a cannon to rend asunder the very clouds in the sky.  

-Not a joke.  Read the news articles.  In the time of Covid our hero might just be a "Florida Man" story from New Jersey.  What a world._

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, (NSW)Serevor said:

Damn, I didn't notice the nightwave was ending until too late. So I have lost 475 credits 🤦🏻‍♂️

I don't remember seeing any post in the in-game news screen nor on the mobile App. My game is set in Spanish, if that matters.

If you think the news is not showing properly in your language or your region, maybe you should post about the issue in bug reports so they can check if something was wrong. If it wasn't showing properly, that would be a big issue they need to avoid in the future. 

It showed fine for me, but I'm PC, North America and English and you are NSW and Spanish language and I don't know what region. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Thanks DE! 

could you please add a better way to farm the Wolf? Maybe make the beacon reusable? Right now if you spend all possible cred from a season on wolf beacons there’s still a very low chance it will net you a hammer and that seems a little nuts. 

• Like 2

Please please please bring us the Wolf Armor, Saturn Six Syandana, Liset skin, Emissary Operator Armor, Eidolon Step Ephemera, Saturn Six decoration, glyph, emotes, noggle, emblem, sigil, emissary emblem and decoration, skins, sigil, Spore Ephemera, Protosomid shoulder Guard, Devotee Noggle bundle, etc <3<3<3<3<3 :D

• Like 1

+100 to everyone who would LOVE to have the previous NW items such as the Emissary Operator outfit, ephemeras, etc.

Even if you place those items WITHOUT your legendary RNG rates into Invasion mission rewards that recycle, etc. Heck, rotate things like the Emissary suit into the cred offerings? It's not like Baro hasn't brought all of his old offerings to Tennocon or Scarlet Spear offerings to Orphix Venom, right?

BTW, what was this download? It felt bigger than the game itself.... lol

So, is there any chance of us redeeming unspent crystal credits? I thought we had another week so I now have 1,040 Crystal Cred that are just... lost? I know I can sell them for cash, but I don't need cash, I need potatoes and nitian, and I can't buy those with cash. It would be nice to at the VERY least let us continue redeeming the credits up until the new season starts. Any chance we'll keep our pool of credits the next time Glassmaker returns at least? I know that might be literally years but it would be better than just completely lost progress.

• Like 1