Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Nightwave Season 3 End Date & Intermission Details

[DE]CoreyOnline

So what do we do in the intermission? I started Warframe more than halfway through the nightwave and now that it's gone I have no way of getting Nitain to make my first prime warframe. What am I supposed to do now? Wait for the next season? Try farming Orokin Caches for a 2% chance it drops if I find all 3 caches? Why is it not for monetary sale in the market? Why is there NO way to get it assuredly without nightwave? Players like myself are just out of luck? Feels very restrictive considering it's a F2P with an insane amount of microtransactions. Why limit your players and even your profits off of Nitain being in the market or something more easily reachable?

49 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Megan's got patch notes here! But the TL;DR for the size of this update is that it's the third part of our ongoing "ensmallening" effort to make the game take up less space on your hard drive. The download was roughly 7GB but actually ends up cutting 3.6GB overall once installed! 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246499-orphix-venom-hotfix-2968-29681/?tab=comments#comment-12016645

Wait, its still ongoing? I thought this was the last one?

I have to reply with a no don't bring buck season 1 And 2 stuff. some of us actually were doing it and it should stay like Excalibur prime.

unique items for those who took part in it. There wil be something for those who was not part of our history but keep ours sacred

54 minutes ago, TeaSlayr said:

So what do we do in the intermission? I started Warframe more than halfway through the nightwave and now that it's gone I have no way of getting Nitain to make my first prime warframe. What am I supposed to do now? Wait for the next season? Try farming Orokin Caches for a 2% chance it drops if I find all 3 caches? Why is it not for monetary sale in the market? Why is there NO way to get it assuredly without nightwave? Players like myself are just out of luck? Feels very restrictive considering it's a F2P with an insane amount of microtransactions. Why limit your players and even your profits off of Nitain being in the market or something more easily reachable?

Going by the last couple of times, it took a week or less between the end of one Nightwave and the beginning of the next, and one of the first ranks (reachable after a couple of acts in the first weeks) gave a lot of creds. If they stick to this (and they should IMO) you'll be able to get a ton of Nitain anytime between later this week and Monday at the very latest. I don't necessarily disagree with you that even this short gap doesn't really have a reason for existing, but back when you could only get Nitain from Alerts there were strings of days where you could not get it too.

29 minutes ago, Tazzwitch said:

I have to reply with a no don't bring buck season 1 And 2 stuff. some of us actually were doing it and it should stay like Excalibur prime.

unique items for those who took part in it. There wil be something for those who was not part of our history but keep ours sacred

As someone who has been doing Nightwave since the beginning and getting everything as it first appeared I'm going to say absolutely not to unique exclusivity. I like this game because nothing is sacred. Imagine Primes never getting unvaulted past their first appearance, event weapons never returning (hell even Lavos would be gone forever if you missed out on the event). That's just not how the game works. I actually don't like that the Founder items like Excal Prime never returned, but this is the one time I can understand both DE and Founders wanting them to stay unique, considering what they represented. But they are the ONLY items I'm willing to make an exception for.

(Note that this is an endorsement for a system to allow items to return, not for each and every system that has been used to do this. I'm ok with unvaultings for example, and with Ceti Lacera returning in Orophix Venom, but think the way Lavos/Cedo return was handled was terrible)

hace 20 horas, Tesseract7777 dijo:

If you think the news is not showing properly in your language or your region, maybe you should post about the issue in bug reports so they can check if something was wrong. If it wasn't showing properly, that would be a big issue they need to avoid in the future. 

It showed fine for me, but I'm PC, North America and English and you are NSW and Spanish language and I don't know what region. 

Indeed, the news is not showing in Spanish. My 475 credits are gone without any in-game warning. What can I do?

Here is the proof:

My Nintendo Switch account:

IMG-20210126-002217.jpg

My PS4 account:

IMG-20210125-WA0006.jpg

6 hours ago, Tazzwitch said:

oh sorry! I should have been playing Warframe and getting those "Unique" Items instead of getting my cancer out and going to chemo

Not everyone can do it 24/7 to get everything on wf, if that was the case, then about 50% of there players would scream unfair and leave

On 2021-01-26 at 7:42 PM, Tazzwitch said:

Why would u say that. Not everyone has completed season 1 and 2 stuff. It’s like something happens and u weren’t there to witness it and now you’re never going to see it again. How would you like it if it was the same with a short-duration event that has a very unique item which will never be obtainable after this and you missed it. Everyone needs a 2nd try at things. It’s not nice if you try to get something, you fail at it, and you never get a chance at obtaining it ever again.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)R4vencl4ws said:

Do the unspent credits of nightwave carry over to the intermission?

No. 

Archived