Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Nightwave Season 3 End Date & Intermission Details

[DE]CoreyOnline

Rather than intermission giving us old rewards i much rather having nightwave as a continuing quest that every new tenno could experience one after another. Let them experience the story of staurn six, emissary and glassmaker before they get thrown into new things that we currently experience. 

46 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

DUPLICATE PROTECTION!
Intermission rewards are sometimes a repeat of the previous Nightwave series, and while newer players might delight in getting some of these new items, we wanted to add a way for it to still be rewarding for returning Dreamers! We accomplish this by giving a 50 Credit reward instead of a previously owned item. This does not apply to items such as Warframe Slots, or consumable items (such as Forma), but rather for owned, unique items such as previous Nightwave Cosmetics.

How about Ship decorations? I wouldnt mind getting duplicates of those to donate to my Dojo.

Maybe make those available for Creds for players who have already not obtained them?

Thanks for removing it... finally. If you don't mind me being honest, this was poor and exhaustive content.

I don't know what a "small pause" means to you but I imagine months according to the timelines you had set in the past.

Make things simple like a 3 month rotation of rewards, autopilot mode, like in other games... don't even bother creating boss fights like the glass dude because it will only disapoint people.

I have moderate hopes for new content in 2021, specially with the pandemic as escape goat for everything.

Even so I love this game and the plot/lore behind it.

"new resource" - I'm scared... I think we have too many already, with more to come if Setient tileset openworld ever happens.

Happy New Year to you all.

46 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Nightwave will be undergoing some construction while Intermission 3 runs.

It isn't ready? Or are you saying back-end changes need to be made?

47 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

We accomplish this by giving a 50 Credit reward instead of a previously owned item.

Sounds great! Thanks. (Multiple copies of Saturn Six armor)

1 hour ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

DUPLICATE PROTECTION!
Intermission rewards are sometimes a repeat of the previous Nightwave series, and while newer players might delight in getting some of these new items, we wanted to add a way for it to still be rewarding for returning Dreamers! We accomplish this by giving a 50 Credit reward instead of a previously owned item. This does not apply to items such as Warframe Slots, or consumable items (such as Forma), but rather for owned, unique items such as previous Nightwave Cosmetics.

This is great news!
There will be in the future a way to "replay" old/missed series ranking it up? 'Cause I got max rank in all series and intermissions besides Series 1, so when I click TUNE IN it's clearly visible I "missed" that one and have rank 0 (maybe let people spend universal medallions getting extra ranks for old series).

Would be fun have a chance to enjoy the story and fight Wolf/other bosses like it was intended the first time.

8 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

What happens to my current crystal creds and the NW store?

The creds just sit in your inventory, able to be turned into normal credits or kept around but they cannot be used on new nightwaves. Nightwave store returns in intermission(hopefully with all the alt helmets this time).

Just now, JimmuTanno88 said:

The creds just sit in your inventory, able to be turned into normal credits or kept around but they cannot be used on new nightwaves. Nightwave store returns in intermission(hopefully with all the alt helmets this time).

Ok so I need to spend all my crystal creds before Jan 24?

il y a 21 minutes, RazerXPrime a dit :

What happens to my current crystal creds and the NW store?

The current currency will become unusable, the NightWave store will change into Intermission 3 version (so go back to level 0 with all rewards to grind again)

1 hour ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

and we will be reworking the pace and scope of Nightwave for 2021

TBH I really appreciated nightwave - the story, the minigames, the glassed enemies, the reward progression. You guys did awesome stuff there.

(you just kept it around for faaaaaaaar too long. Turns out you can have too much of a good thing. 👍)

Archived