This is absurd and this thread should be locked. 

This is literally the opposite of a qol feature. 

This is an anti-quality of life feature. 

OP has got to be trolling, otherwise idk anymore. Like, I'm serious, only a handful of posts, account on the forums clearly started just to do this thread... if this isn't trolling what it is? Reading the OP's arguments I don't honestly believe they believe their own argument either. 

Edited by Tesseract7777
  • Like 4

I am deeply grateful for all the replies, but i wish to hear some sound arguments against my idea. All i'm getting right now are Reaction Gifs and feelings. Only like 2 of you gave me constructive criticism, which i managed to successfully defend against and overpower with my arguments. I understand that feelings are likely to take over the mind in a debate, but try to stay focused on the main topic and deliver some arguments that would solidify your stand on the topic. Thanks.

8 hours ago, Amadeus_the_Executioner said:

I am deeply grateful for all the replies, but i wish to hear some sound arguments against my idea. All i'm getting right now are Reaction Gifs and feelings. Only like 2 of you gave me constructive criticism, which i managed to successfully defend against and overpower with my arguments. I understand that feelings are likely to take over the mind in a debate, but try to stay focused on the main topic and deliver some arguments that would solidify your stand on the topic. Thanks.

This right here is honest to Lotus proof you aren't here to debate, or discuss anything in good faith. You clearly are accusing others of not debating in good faith, but it is something you are obviously more than guilty of yourself. This is not how you argue with people you want to have a productive discussion with. 

Edited by Tesseract7777
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Amadeus_the_Executioner said:

Your "idea" is simply "here's a new plat/pay-wall"

There's no benefit or improvement to the player experience. 

If you'd said something like, the paid slots remove the build timers, then there's a clear benefit to the players. At the moment, all you're doing is creating a problem, and introducing a plat/pay-wall, for no reason whatsoever. 

Edited by (PSN)iuvenilis
  • Like 4
12 hours ago, Amadeus_the_Executioner said:

which i managed to successfully defend against and overpower with my arguments

Uhhh?

No.

You made statements. Then you made more statements that deliberately and insanely claimed that points we made against the system somehow backed it up.

Get some help.

Speaking of help, can I get a friendly mod like @NovusNova in here to lock this thread for complete trolling, please?

• Like 3

On a serious note: suggesting changes intended to harm the player experience is not good feedback.

It's pretty clear what the consensus is on this topic; Warframe is not here to teach players time management skills, and chopping off the legs of the core mechanic that allows players to obtain gear for free with a little effort would fundamentally ruin the game; you would be limiting what non-paying players could feasibly obtain. Yes, players can trade for platinum and yes, you could argue that non-paying players could get platinum for slots that way... but no, that doesn't make a system like this good. One of the hallmarks of this game is that a non-paying player can obtain the same gear as a paying player without the use of platinum (exceptions are for time-limited/vaulted items), and the changes here would remove that aspect of the game entirely--you would be making the game Pay-to-Win.

Pay-Walls are bad. Pay-to-Win is bad.

Lastly, serious response aside, it's pretty clear this thread was intended to rile up, incense, troll or otherwise flame-bait users within the community. As such, I am locking the thread.

• Like 19