Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutagen samples

(PSN)W0RLD_SLAYER_

hema gives more (clan)affinity for that reason i believe. this issue was hot topic when it first came, so even after 2+ years they didn't care and now they wont even look at it. work on it if you are desperate or just buy from market

36 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

hema gives more (clan)affinity for that reason i believe. this issue was hot topic when it first came, so even after 2+ years they didn't care and now they wont even look at it. work on it if you are desperate or just buy from market

Yep this OP they didn't care when we first went ham on them for it, i doubt they care now. You should of seen the forums it was a glory mass of hatered threads to an insane level.

Just do what our lads did we bought it from the store when the 75% coupons rolled around then slowly add it to your dojo in time.

I've had a Distilling Prime extractor on Deimos since launch and currently have 1064 samples (I average about 12 per extractor). I finished my Hema grind about 3 months before launch and haven't been to the derelict since so these have piled up pretty well considering it is passive.

Archived