Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What the...? Stalker??

ThumpumGood

1 minute ago, ebrl said:

Even though I agree these missions shouldn't be eligible for Stalker spawns.... isn't that just a death instead of an instant mission failure? Your game might have bugged out more than you thought!

I was a ways away from a pod and banging on containers and opening lockers for air and energy. Had the timing down for when I needed to pop a pod. Didnt make it back before he showed up. death by stalker was the extra time I didnt have to make it back.

Just now, ThumpumGood said:

Yup. The survival.

That... is some bloody rotten luck. Damn son. 
Um well I can't really speak to the survival cos I did it with 1 other person(we used a Saryn and Revenant) but for a strat to beat the Defense mission easily solo if you haven't already I used Revenant and just used 1 cast of Thrall ability each wave, plus a decent melee to go and kill them all while they were busy killing each other. Very simple, very safe and just have to watch for the icons of grenades thrown at each other. If you have Kuva scepter still in your inventory, that's a good source of energy as well. I hope Stalker doesn't jump out again that's pretty damn harsh on that particular mission. I think I'd just take 1 death off him so he disappears and continue on with the mission.

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

That... is some bloody rotten luck. Damn son. 
Um well I can't really speak to the survival cos I did it with 1 other person(we used a Saryn and Revenant) but for a strat to beat the Defense mission easily solo if you haven't already I used Revenant and just used 1 cast of Thrall ability each wave, plus a decent melee to go and kill them all while they were busy killing each other. Very simple, very safe and just have to watch for the icons of grenades thrown at each other. If you have Kuva scepter still in your inventory, that's a good source of energy as well. I hope Stalker doesn't jump out again that's pretty damn harsh on that particular mission. I think I'd just take 1 death off him so he disappears and continue on with the mission.

Was using mirage. Still have the broken scepter but havent gone into the kuva weapons yet.

that's Stalker for you: always waits until it's a REALLY bad time to show up, then tries to angrily swoosh you to death. it's only because he can never kill us in regular missions where we're actually powerful lol.

OG stalker on the other hand, he would just kill you with a single Dread Arrow from lord knows where and you wouldn't even get a chance to fight back.. he was more fun back then IMO, more of a threat. 

7 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

OG stalker on the other hand, he would just kill you with a single Dread Arrow from lord knows where and you wouldn't even get a chance to fight back.. he was more fun back then IMO, more of a threat. 

Agreed, Shadow is well named cos he's a shadow of his former self.

Archived