Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Check Which Side's Currently Winning The War?

Vallerian

Isnt it kinda odd some nodes were invaded over and over again, while some havent even shown up yet?

DE decides which node will be invaded. DE decides this war - not the Tennos.

So, maybe Ara or Ares will be spam-invaded till wednesday while Olympus (for example) was never touched.

probably Endstatistics:

Battles won:

Grineer: over 9000   Corpus: 7

Nodes:

Grineer:  8   Corpus: 9

If you look at the Invades - way over 50% are grineer invades while Corpus has to defend their nodes -> DE could swap this plus giving Corpus better rewards to totally decide the war at their will.

Am I completly wrong or is this possible?

Isnt it kinda odd some nodes were invaded over and over again, while some havent even shown up yet?

So, maybe Ara or Ares will be spam-invaded till wednesday while Olympus (for example) was never touched.

probably Endstatistics:

Battles won:

Nodes:

If you look at the Invades - way over 50% are grineer invades while Corpus has to defend their nodes -> DE could swap this plus giving Corpus better rewards to totally decide the war at their will.

We have been requesting for the ambiguity to be cleared, but these topics kept being pushed down. There was a PM showed by DE Glen but due to the chat being in game it's difficult to communicate such info.

probably Endstatistics:

Battles won:

Nodes:

Well we won't know until the end.

Besides, I believe that the Corpus should win this.

We have been requesting for the ambiguity to be cleared, but these topics kept being pushed down. There was a PM showed by DE Glen but due to the chat being in game it's difficult to communicate such info.

Why didn't get he get redtext to post something? Which channel was he communicating in? Which region?

Please use formal announcement mediums to communicate officiated information people have been asking for... reeks of favouritism and/or laziness otherwise.

Well we won't know until the end.

Besides, I believe that the Corpus should win this.

Take a look at the Clan leaderboards, and tell me that again with a straight face. The Grineer are winning by a mile, and will continue to do so unless clans like Warbros and Broframe decide to change allegiance for some reason, and they won't, because that would compromise their rankings on said leaderboards. Edited by MabsWinterKnight