Slov Nova %75/%100 Time Stoping

Fast nova doesn't have the ability to survive long.We can achieve this with some changes.What I do is to stop the enemies rushing to you as soon as they come close.I will shov it later.This build is compatible with slov Nova, so you can change it whenever you want.This is when I want to mention anyway.Slov Nova can slow down by 75% at most, which may not be enough especially at the end of the game.What if we could both slow down the enemies with a different skill, speed up ourselves and give it to our teammates?Here with the new nova warcry ability.A nova that allows us to completely stop crowded groups of enemies and enter among them and use swords.

Its low range is not a problem here.On the contrary, it fits well with the use of the skil.Perfect.Dont forget rolling guard.

https://ibb.co/cknwpp8

https://ibb.co/8YPZnCP

https://ibb.co/VMcq8bd

Another Topic

Put your picures here ıf you ablet to put your Glyphs on hydron like me.Show me whic warframes can put there.

https://ibb.co/yfVmcGC

Edited by EriniyPrime

Nova is perfectly tanky even in Speed build.

Freezing in time would be too much Limbo-esque, and Warcry would be too much Valkyr-esque obviouly. Nova has her identify and she's fine like that imo.

• Like 8

Helminth is there if you need a "freeze time" solution for Nova, it is called Radial Blind. All it requires is that you give up one of the skills and make sure to stay at atleast 100% range more or less.

23 hours ago, EriniyPrime said:

Radial blind or others dont works good like slience.Try it you wil understood.Banshee can survive with just slience.

You're building your nova wrong, increase your build knowledge before trying to correct others.

• Like 3

Slowing ennemies is not always wanted. In fact appart from interception I never want to slow ennemies.

Fastva is not meant to be played as a solo frame. You speed them so that they get faster in khora cage or vauban vortex, to increase the number of kill per minutes.

Furthermore depending on the max level / difficulty you consider, even some good RD ain't enough, and shield gating / operator void mode / rolling guard are your bread and butter

slap on shooting gallery, pretty much any frame that has even the slightest bit of survivability become nearly immortal. That is as long as its a duration built frame otherwise you are just recasting way to often

Max Duration Nova + Adaptation + Arcane Guardian yields about a 99.9+% effective damage reduction for Nova not including the 75% slow.    Any amount of movement and her 4 makes it all but impossible to die.

If You like Slow Nova, use it, but decrease the Duration to around 100% to not hit Enemies spawn points. For example, nearest spawn point in Hydron is behind the "office" 30m, MP speed is 5 m/s, 100% duration is 6 s, which is exactly 30m, You can also use Scanner to set the distance in other Tilesets. You should pump up free slots from Duration with Strenght and Range mods, rest Abilities, Warcry included, higly benefit from them.

Nova can actually be built to be incredibly durable by using her 1st Ability, Null Star and then adding as much Ability Duration as you feel comfortable with to get a lot of Null Stars active at once. Each Null Star reduces damage done to Nova by 5%. 

Molecular Fission is an Augment Mod for Nova that allows Null Stars to be restored after killing an enemy who has been Primed by Molecular Prime, allowing her to constantly replenish her supply of Null Star without having to wait for them to be completely spent. 

While Slow Nova will still have better survivability by the nature of enemies not attacking as fast, Speed Nova should still be plenty viable. You can also subsume abilities to help with crowd control once enemies are in an appropriate range (I like trading Worm Hole for Radiant Blind for this) if you are fighting level 100+ enemies and want an extra layer of protection, although I don't think its' strictly necessary either. 

Edited by Acos