Question

7 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, starshinexvicious said:

What is the fastest way to level up your weapons

You can try e.g. (Elite) Sanctuary Onslaught, or something like Helene (Saturn Defense).

9 minutes ago, starshinexvicious said:

I am needing to be mastery rank 5 to make a warframe i need to kill raknoid?

Not sure what you mean here.

If you're talking about the Rank 5 requirement to fight Profit-Taker, that's got nothing to do with your Mastery Rank, or crafting Frames,
you need max Rank (i.e. 5) in the Solaris United Syndicate / Faction in Fortuna to get access to the Profit-Taker Heist Bounties.

If that's not it, please clarify.

• Like 2

Do a mission in a group and only equip the weapons that you want to level. Preferably do missions where teh group stays close together so that you will benefit from the shared affinity from the other players. A defense mission is pretty good for that. There are special defense missions that give an affinity bonus as well that you can try.
Also depending on the amount of unleveled weapons you have you might not want to level them to 30 since the later levels take longer then the earlier ones.
However i think you can only do 1 rank try a day so depending on what you are now it might take some extra time.

• Like 1

I'm kinda concerned that he thinks he'll get to MR 5, unlock spoiler mode and then be able to beat Profit Taker... 
MR 5 unlocks Equinox, Hydroid and Wukong as well as War within quest. Sounds like he's being misled to me.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 1

@starshinexviciousI think you are wrong informed. Even with Mr. 5 you won't be able to attack a raknoid, if you spend yout time only in exp farming mission. If you want to fight a raknoid you need the rank 5 (old mate) on Solaris United to fight it. With other words you don't have to farm exp, but you have to do several mission in the Orb vallis.

Just to go sure:

There are many ways to earn Solaris united standing like fishing, bountis conservation and mining. I tend to do conservation, because  it's the fastest way imo and somehow I like this mission.

10 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

@starshinexviciousI think you are wrong informed. Even with Mr. 5 you won't be able to attack a raknoid, if you spend yout time only in exp farming mission. If you want to fight a raknoid you need the rank 5 (old mate) on Solaris United to fight it. With other words you don't have to farm exp, but you have to do several mission in the Orb vallis.

Just to go sure:

There are many ways to earn Solaris united standing like fishing, bountis conservation and mining. I tend to do conservation, because  it's the fastest way imo and somehow I like this mission.

Not to mention the fact that a fresh MR 5 will just get completely annihilated by Profit Taker. I can only assume he means to get Chroma which is actually MR 6 but he's going to be destroyed in seconds. You need the mods, the operator arcanes, the weaponry, gravimag and decent Archgun(he's not going to have an imperator vandal) etc. For a new player it's the hardest fight in the game.

• Like 1