Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can you determine prices of rivens?

Schaap-MAN

Question

8 answers to this question

Riven pricing is a bit of a nightmare. The trick is finding someone that wants what you have. Generally, you can’t sell rivens with bad stats for more than 50p. Sometimes; if a weapon is very popular, you can sell unrolled/bad roll for a couple hundred, or more. Plat whales will fork over insane amounts for specific rolls, but the odds of getting what they want is very slim. 

hope hat helps, good luck with the market. 

Akjagara has a prime version that some people like.

As It is unrolled, you can still get an offer around 50 pl, but If you need fast pl; 20 pl is the minimun I would ask for it.

People normally like secondary weapon that can apply a lot of status. Akjagara prime has a great status chance and slash as main damage, but not any innate status like fire, viral, etc...

hace 2 minutos, Schaap-MAN dijo:

For me that is already much. But thx for the tips :)

If you need help to know some prices, warframe discord, warframe.maket and riven.market are good ways to know how some rivens are being sold nowadays.

56 minutes ago, Schaap-MAN said:

Hello everyone

Because I am really in need for some plat I wanted to try and sell my rivens.

But how can you determine a price for one. For instance this one :

https://imgur.com/a/GhVlQRI

I know this one isn't good ( at least that is what I am told ) but how can you determine how much it is worth, or if it is even worth selling?

The best way it to first check at riven.market as Ihardy mentioned above, and filter the weapon type of your choice + check-in the "show online first" option.

Then you need to decide which category are in your riven:

1. Unrolled with whatever stat - lowest plat value for the weapon, lets say X, where X = the avg of the first 5 lowest value rivens on riven.market.

2. Good stats (usually dmg,elemental dmg,crit/critdmg, multishot, attack speed, etc) - if you get a good starting stats on a 0 rolled riven you can use 1.5*X value, that way a buyer will have option to choose your riven and have some guarantee to have decent stats even if try to roll it more. If you have a nonfactor negative you can try even 3*X value.

3. God stats (specific stat sets and a nonfactor negative stat based on weapon base stats and disposition) - "Rubico with +CC +CD +Multishot -zoom" - If you can get a riven where you cannot think better stats, and the weapon is popular you can try to sell for 20*X. 

Also, the sales may take a lot of time sometimes due to the weapon specific type of items and the overflowing market. More and more riven poured into the game, while almost none of them leaves the game. Good luck! :)

perhaps you can re-roll it for better stats, as I assume that makes it more sellable (can't think why people won't buy one and roll themselves for what they want, but I guess people buying stuff are just lazy and entitled). There was a thread of prices, including a few that he had sold. His Akjagara riven is being sold for 500p.

In the end though, its only worth what someone will pay. My biggest concern is selling it to some scammer for 100p and then seeing it relisted for 1000. In a game with a reputation for fairness and friendliness, that bugs me - I'd rather see it sold to someone who .wants to use it, not a shopkeeper.

On 2021-01-08 at 3:39 PM, lhardy said:

If you need help to know some prices, warframe discord, warframe.market and riven.market are good ways to know how some rivens are being sold nowadays.

As long as you get that the rivens you see for sale are those that haven't been sold yet (either because nobody wants them and/or the asking price is too high).

Archived