Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Got What We Need Now Hold

Beowulf57

This is for the grinner side if we manage to win the sectors of Ares, Hellas, and Tharsis we will have 9 of the 17 sectors of mars meaning that even if we lose all the other invasions we will win this war HOWEVER spear is currently under hevey corpus assault as well as the rest of the sectors Alator down will get counter assaulted right now the clans objective shold be to hold what we have otherwise this entire thing will be lost to the corpus dogs so right now HOLD THE LINE TO THE LAST MAN!

I think the weapon that ppl dont get in the event will come up as another reward in another event, DE wont waste an already finished weapon.

Your point is? I'm a greedy brat and I don't have the time to wait for my little Detron to arrive. I want it NOW! Grineer can go put that turd into someone's else butt like the Alad V's now that he already has the correct costume for all-kinds-of-turdiness.

I've been rallying all day for a Grineer push for Ares. We basically have it but it's been lingering around the mid 80s all day. Lets take Ares already for the Grineers and help our Tenno bro bros  =D

Why even bother. The Grineer will win, and there's absolutely nothing the majority of the community can do about it.  You can support the Grineer or not support the grineer and it'll end up a Grineer win even if they oversaturate Corpus rewards with potatoes and Forma or whatever. The clans have spoken, and the simple fact is the big clans are big enough that they simply will win without anyone else's input.