Community Stream Schedule: January 11 - 15

[DE]Helen

Tenno,

We’re kicking off a new year of Warframe community streams! The team’s looking forward to more hang outs and casual gameplay with you.

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Dendra Leg Guards
  • Tuesday: Sigma Series Sugatra
  • Wednesday: Dendra Shoulder Guards
  • Thursday: Sigma Series Syandana

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Spoiler

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here.

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

You can also follow our live stream schedule on our calendar! Community Tenno, Digressive provides regular updates. You can use the subscription option if you’d like a reminder for each stream!

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Multi-Melta said:

I'd watch it but don't want dupes clouding my inventory. Would those that have them get something else instead?

I've never seen alternate items received for having the dropped item already in your inventory. They would specify if that was the case though and sure would be nice. 

Archived