Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: January 11 - 15

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

You know what, Tenno? We just missed you too much. We're adding to next week's Drops:

• Monday: Dendra Leg Guards
  • Tuesday: Sigma Series Sugatra
  • Wednesday: Dendra Shoulder Guards
  • Thursday: Sigma Series Syandana

See you soon!

Nice upgrade to syandana. Still haven't got dendra so thanks for this. Looking forward to that prime time white board. 

Ffs! enough with the drops that actually suck if you miss them. There are plenty of other items people would be excited about recieving that wont make others feel left out because they have responsibiliti. I'm sick of considering using sick days at work just for a freaking twitch drop. It sometimes seems like you guys just dont think about this stuff.

Twitch drops look interesting, but I'm more interested in seeing DE's plan for this coming year. The new year + covid is here to stay + 10cent Acquisition = new long term goals compared to any other year in DE history.

Questions I would like to see answered:

• Number of mainline updates planned for 2021 (but don't spoil the surprise!)
  • Planned changes or long term fixes for 2021 (for example "melee 4.0" or "Tenno School Rework")
  • Are you thinking of doing another Community Warframe design? Yes/No
  • Duviri Paradox Yes/No? New open world Yes/No? Tenno grow old Yes/no? (related but not reliant on each other)
  • Long term plans for Nightwave
  • Will Scarlet Spear return? (I hope so, even if you lower reward level to match Orphix Venom)
  • Giant monster fights in 2021?
  • New boss battles in 2021? (I really enjoyed Nihil because it reminds me of Zelda boss fights)
  • Syndicate/Faction/Invasion changes?
  • New incentives to participate in Conclave?
  • Will you create a new warframe based on Chinese culture? I was thinking of Wu Gang (simplified Chinese: 吴刚; traditional Chinese: 吳剛; pinyin: Wú Gāng). If the legends are true, he is still on Lua cutting down a tree!

Looking forward to 2021! There are so many possibilities!

Spoiler

Star Trek Mess GIFWhere are all the kubrows that I consigned to the Lotus?

5 hours ago, (NSW)DeadPhish said:

Ffs! enough with the drops that actually suck if you miss them. There are plenty of other items people would be excited about recieving that wont make others feel left out because they have responsibiliti. I'm sick of considering using sick days at work just for a freaking twitch drop. It sometimes seems like you guys just dont think about this stuff.

They’re trying to give back to the community much more than the majority of other game studios. I’m personally sorry you feel left out, but they can’t cater to everyone exactly how each person wants. If you need help farming or anything I also play on Switch! IGN: Qetali

7 hours ago, (NSW)DeadPhish said:

You aren’t thinking of new players are you? DE gives everyone a fair chance to get stuff. 

8 hours ago, (NSW)DeadPhish said:

Sorry... I didn’t mean to say what I did i my other comment. 

i wish the comunity was better for this game its too much hate and people that rush enemy i posted on players helping players that i quit warframe and they remove my post.. no one seems to care of veterans of ths game we have no free speech to express our feellings all that they see from us is time spent and how much money we spend in the game .

21 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

You know what, Tenno? We just missed you too much. We're adding to next week's Drops:

• Monday: Dendra Leg Guards
  • Tuesday: Sigma Series Sugatra
  • Wednesday: Dendra Shoulder Guards
  • Thursday: Sigma Series Syandana

See you soon!

Thanks for the upgrade Helen!

Solid

A good start to the new year...lookin forward to seeing how you guys top the drops you did in 2020.

Tuesday and Thursday....been wanting those for a while. Was hoping would get thme on my Tennobaum list...but here works as well

Always a pleasure to get things for my fave game watching info about my fave game.

Cheers til the streams 

Archived